Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Post your artistic works, adoptable archives, or general fan art here.

Re: Silver's Fanart and Doodles Galore

Postby Silverhart » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:05 am

Updates! Updates for everyone! Everybody gets an update! Oh my gosh, what is this? Is this humaniod art?!

Yes! All my Eld characters who are of bipedal-ape persuasion got massive updates, because I was bored and feeling inspired, and I seriously (like seriously) need more human practice, as I prepare to tackle new frontiers of artyness (especially where the face is concerned). Most are simple doodles, and me sort of just experimenting. Since full bodies are time consuming to color and shade, and I am so lazy, I just doodled head shots mostly. Some of these are older then others, but only by like... a few weeks.

First off - this a biggie - my "Eldsona" Sachie got a huge makeover! I've come to the conclusion that I love big flappy coats, so I decided she needed one. She's like a Victorian era lady meets Georgian era scholar. Still has her umbrella, because of course she does. She actually reminds me of someone though I can't figure out who... Oh well. Will hopefully get around to coloring this some day. Thinking I'll keep her color scheme cool, but I could also see her coat being a very practical light brown, so we'll see.

I realize you guys still haven't seen Ayal, my liger keeper! Because like the lazy bum I am, I never finished my old portrait of him. Anyway, his design actually hasn't really changed at all - I've just gotten better at drawing older faces. Not saying I'm that great at it, just that I've gotten better. But... yeah, here's Ayal. One day Ayal... one day I shall get around to a full body drawing of you! Alas, today is not that day...

Ha ha, Reyhurn's old art is sad to look at... We don't talk about it... New and improved Reyhurn, my simple farmhand/inspiring thespian turned human Elkrin Rider, now has big expressive eyebrows, a new hair style, and a big expressive nose. And he looks so happy! Aww. He's never been that happy. I wonder what he's looking at. A giant ice cream sundae probably. Or baby Otterlings. Or baby Otterlings eating a sundae, awwww. Fun fact: while Sachie's out opening gates to Oblivion Reyhurn looks after the Homestead. It's... it's not going all that well...

Sterling... did not get any updates other then growing his hair out a bit. I just like drawing him. I think he somehow managed to make himself look both more respectable and scruffy then before. (Respectably scruffy?)

My unnamed projectionist character who takes care of my Silver Rune Hoard. I've had the idea for a character like him for a while, ever since I wondered how the Silver Screen Runes would load and run and a projector without thumbs. He's a simple, mild mannered unbonded human who the Runes kidnapped, and locked in their projection room to run their films. I had a rough sketch of this event, but it is lost in the unfathomable reaches of Old Art pile. Sachie eventually had to let him out. I... I honestly don't know why he still hangs around the Runes, but he does. They feed him free popcorn so maybe that's it.

Here's a Wolf-kin character who will feature in my story about Sterling and Moritz. If I ever get around to finishing it that is... Was going to be human in the original draft, but thought I'd try her out as a Wolf-kin instead. Fits her pretty well in my opinion.

Random Wolf-kin half-blood, just... hanging out. Was just doodling around, trying some different things out, experimenting here and there. Not a character, though I may turn him into one someday (pfft...like I need more Eld characters).

More experiments! This time with a half-avian (from the House of the Roadrunner) in a Western get-up and a Stetson because reasons. If you tell me Eldemore doesn't have an Old West-type place with gunslingers, gamblers, and cowboys, I will be very sad. Because where else would we get our Geoccyx House, guys?! I want my Old Westy-style gunslinging Avians, outwitting the crafty Coyote-kin (Do these exist? Should I care..?), and riding the range on the backs of their Roadrunner Griffins chasing wild mustang Sleipnir into the sunset... *stares off into the distance*
Anyway - I imagine this gal to be a nomadic trader/cowhand of some sort, (does Eldemore have cows? Don't know - but Drakes gotta eat something, right?) and plan to draw her again and again until I have her better fleshed out. If I decide not to use her for Eld, I might just re adapt her to... something.

And last but not least...
The continuation of Sachie and Sterling's Adventures in Eldemore! But now as a short comic. In case anyone was wondering how exactly my characters reacted to meeting Sorren during our Spring adventure. And hey, Sorren and Muzu fanart! Bonus! (Not that I do any justice to Sorren at all... sorry Jen.)

Thanks for totally throwing me under the bus there, Sterling. Seriously.
If I get enough inspiration, I may do a few more of these since goodness knows I need the practice - and these two are quite hilarious. But I make no promises on that.

I had other drawings I was going to throw up on here, but Eidolon stole them to line a nest or something...
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Zrcalo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:23 pm

8D omg I love all your human characters.
I really really need to make something like this for mine.

:P maybe I'll turn them into eld pets. huehuehuehue.

this is absolutely fantastic. do you think you'll colour it?
ImageImageImage
Zrcalo

Postby Silverhart » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:10 am

Zrcalo wrote:8D omg I love all your human characters.

Thanks. ^^

Probably won't color it - I'm super lazy, and it's also pretty old. Plus... I don't think I have the files on my new computer anymore. XP
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby Zrcalo » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:44 am

Silverhart wrote:
Zrcalo wrote:8D omg I love all your human characters.

Thanks. ^^

Probably won't color it - I'm super lazy, and it's also pretty old. Plus... I don't think I have the files on my new computer anymore. XP

I'll offer to colour it for you. :P
ImageImageImage
Zrcalo

Postby Silverhart » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:39 am

No, that's alright. I'm happy with it's horrible unfinished sketchiness. XD And like I said - don't have the original files at the moment.

If I remember right it was done in Pencil, and that program is a pain to work with. XP
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Edo Phoenix » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:20 pm

And there I thought Sachie's a male xDD
Sachie is handsome beautiful! c:
Edo Phoenix

Postby Silverhart » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:44 pm

Bakuryu wrote:And there I thought Sachie's a male xDD
Sachie is handsome beautiful! c:

Pfft. XD Yeah, apparently my women all turn out looking boyish for some reason. I'm big on blocks and angles more so then curves, so everything I draw comes out pretty angular and straight... XP
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Silverhart » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:28 pm

Haven't posted here in forever. XD Anyway, here's a big ol' art dump to close out the end of the year. Most are Eld characters, since I'm desperately trying to get better at drawing people. (And just in time for the new Eldsonas feature! XP) Please do not steal/use any of the drawings, unless they're of your own characters. Thanks!

My Characters:
Sachie with some color. Reused the background of another drawing I did forever ago.

Lord Prata, a retired Dragoon Knight, and Master Mustachio...

...and his illegitimate son Prata Jr. a.k.a. the Pratster, with his Slipslop, Gingersnaps

Oskar's friend Delwyn, a rather fun-loving Elvian who ran away from the forests to see the mountains.

Group picture of Delwyn, Oskar, their two stolen Elkrin, and Caratacus the humming bumble. One big happy and weird family.

Boomer sketches! Finished piece

BOOMER! My loud-mouthed wittle Prairie Chicken. XP I don't know how shirts work in the Avian world, so... he doesn't have one. XD

My sassy Wolfkin detective Rimm, being all sassy, and slinky.

Tried and failed to update Ayal. He's so hard you guys. -__- Thought I'd post it anyway. When I get the motivation I'm going to try to salvage this, or just scrap it and give him some new art.

ImageImage

Sketches of my necromancer character Finnigan, or "Fin-fin" as he has come to be called. First pic features a headless otterling, the second Kita's Fallen Hope Servals. He is the most fun thing ever, and I love him. XP

Image Image

My projectionist character, now remade into a snazzy Wolfkin lady.

Newest character of mine, a valet vampire finch Avian, named Ezüst Cérvol Geospiza

Other Stuff:

Adventure Pancakes is out there!
Willy and Sorren art - gosh this thing is so old. XP

The Purser, from the Board and Broadsides roleplay. Am still very pleased with how this came out.

cj's wolfkin Mathias with his slipslop Princess.

Just say YES!
Sully and Glitch sketches. You know that really crazy villain song from 'Secret of NIMH 2'? Yeah, that, coupled with late-night Eld discussions results in... this. XP

More birdfamily fanart. What's not to love about any of these four?

Sphye made me do this.
(It's her character Sindri, and cj's Mathias)

Fanart of Kita's Reyn and Kay. ^^ (Was experimenting with shading a bit)

The Three Amigos
- from left to right, Scar's Davy, Ty's Erebos, and my Fin-fin (Will I ever line and color this? Gosh, I hope so.)

My character Rimm (in his Hubris wolf form), and Scar's character Jet. XP I love these two.
I recorded part of the process of this drawing. I may or may not be able to salvage it into a working video, but I'm too busy at the moment to bother.

Aaaaaand... I think that's everything. ^^ Happy Holidays everyone! Hopefully will be doing even more art in the new year. Though, honestly, who knows if I'll remember to post it here. XP
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Postby Kenai » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:21 pm

I love how much character you put into each artwork! .o.
Thank you for everything, I appreciate the generosity and kindness the community had in it during the short time I had to spare.
However I have no time left for this hobby, and I can no longer stay active, let alone inactive. Thank you everyone, and goodbye from the 1st October onwards:C <3

Twitter: @Haxorua_
Kenai

Postby Silverhart » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:59 pm

Thanks Kenai! ^^ I'm glad you like it. I'm always striving to make every person look unique, with their own expressions and poses. It's not always easy, but I think I'm getting better at that.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

PreviousNext

Return to Galleries, Art Archives, and Fan Art