1X1 with MK and sting (2.0)

Post forms specifically made for either 1x1's or private group role plays. Can include anything from animals, humans to fantasy based role plays. These can be based off of movies, books, or games.

Re: 1X1 with MK and sting (2.0)

Postby interestingword » Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 pm

His humor dropped when her face slid into a cringe, but he kept his tone upbeat at the offer. "Your treat, huh? Well, can't say no to that very well." He nodded towards the tree above his shack, and the apples that adorned the roof. "I've been living off of those for the past weeks, I'm about ready to kill for actual food." What Joshua neglected to mention was his sour history with pretty much every tavern and food seller in a five mile radius, but hey, how important could that be?
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun May 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Addy followed his gaze and felt a numbing chill fill her body. How could someone live off of hardly ripe apples for more than two days? She shook her head." I know JUST the place to go. My father is good friends with the owner. It's actually rather nice. It's called ' Three Knights and a Princess'. The owner, Richard, adores me. Have you heard of it?" She asked, backing up towards the entrance to his "house"
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Sun May 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Joshua flashed a nervous grin, backing up to let his guest out of the door. "Yeah, yeah, I've heard of it. He makes some killer chicken legs, in my opinion." He thought of the flash of the knife, glinting through a slamming window that barely concealed the shouted threats. "Ki-ller. How'd you manage to befriend such a man?"
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun May 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Addy nodded" Yup. Absolutely killer!" She said, unaware that anything was wrong" oh, and Richard? Aww. Richard is a sweetheart. He was my father's best friend as children. He may seem scary, considering how big and tall he is, but he is nothing more than a big teddy bear. He would never hurt anyone." She said.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby interestingword » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:38 pm

"I might disagree with that," Joshua muttered. Then, in a louder tone, he added, "shall we go? Sun's going down, and there's a large and prosperous spider wolf population around here. Unfortunately." The scratch marks were still visible on his legs from when he forgot to close the door to his little shack, and the hordes came crawling in. Not to mention the whole problem of the apple tree providing for only half a year. Frankly, of the things he'd miss if the quest would end in death, his living space was pretty dang low on the list.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:23 pm

Addy spared a glance towards the sky and winced at how low the sun was hanging." Yeah, we better. After we get dinner, we are going to have to swing back here and ride like hell all night long to catch up on lost time." She didn't want to wear out her horse though, so they would have to be careful.She looked around for the beautiful mare that she had ridden to the marketplace and felt a tiny seed of confusion grow in the pit of her stomach but it was quickly washed away by horrifying realization. She turned to Joshua, an apologetic smile growing on her face." So... Remember how I asked you if we needed a horse earlier after we left the library and you said no? Well... I took that literally I guess... The horse is still back in the market place... We'll have to make another stop."

Last bumped by mkairalla1 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:23 pm.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"