Sunclan | Accepting | Started

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Sunclan | Accepting | Started

Postby bubble1234 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:58 am

((I will reserve one kits, we will have four kits but one dies soon after birth!))

Stormheart | Camp | Tags; Blackmoon, Beetleflight

Stormheart walked outside the den and heard the conversation between the deputy and Beetleflight. "You should decide patrols and soon as possible, you don't need Sunstar's permission." Stormheart said to Blackmoon. "I can help you decide who should go on patrols if you want." He said.

Lightcreek | Camp | Tags; Flinchwing

Lightcreek woke up and looked at Flinchwing. She blinked sleep from her eyes and as she stumbled over to her mate she snarled in the morning light. "Yes?" She asked nudging her mate lovingly.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Nebullama » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:45 pm

Blackmoon
| Male | Deputy | Tags: Beetleflight, Stormheart |

"I know I don't," Blackmoon growled, "it's just better if I get her okay first." His cheeks turned a bit pink. "And...I want to see her, anyway.

((Blackmoon tries to hide his crush of Sunstar, but it's pretty obvious.))

Tumbleweed wrote:
Gold
| Male | Loner | Tags: -None- |

Gold grinned wickedly. Soon he would be strong enough to take over Sunclan, and to teach everyone that he isn't as weak as he was always told. He paced around a quivering baby fox, toying with it. Eventually Gold got bored, and killed the small creature.
Nebullama

Postby FailingPancake » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:50 pm

(I'll reserve a kit too)

Beetleflight - Male - Rank: Warrior - Mood: Alright - Tags: Blackmoon, Beetleflight

Beetleflight listened to Blackmoon and nodded his head in agreement. "Better safe than sorry."

Minnowbreeze - Female - Rank: Warrior - Mood: Sleepy/Happy - Tags: None

Minnowbreeze lightly stepped out of the warrior den. She began to groom her back over by the fresh kill pile.

Finchwing - Male - Rank: Warrior - Mood: Happy/Awake - Tags: Lightcreek

"Do you want any fresh kill?" Finchwing smiled and licked her ear.
ImageImage
Hi! Feel free to call me FP on here! If you have a Chicken Smoothie I would be glad to trade! Just PM me! I like Beavis and Butthead, Daria, Panic! At the Disco, and Twenty One Pilots. I'm also a huge phangirl :3
FailingPancake

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Sunstar
|| She-cat | 24 Moons | Leader | Apprentice: Silverpaw | Tags: Open ||

Sunstar's tail slowly swished side to side before she jumped off the rock onto the ground. She trusted Blackmoon with the patrols so she disappeared into her den, feeling the mossy ivy against her back and the nice gust of cold air. Her golden gaze adjusted to the darkness and she headed towards the back of her den where her nest and a few other things resided.

Shadowflame
|| Tom | 43 Moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Tags: None ||
Shadowflame was still in his nest, sleeping peacefully as others woke. He had been up late the night before out in the forest, he was a fox recently and wanted to make sure it wasn't residing or in the territory.

Applepaw
|| She-cat | 6 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Blackmoon | Tags: Flamepaw, Icepaw ||

Applepaw flattened her ears and murmured "I'm sorry, Icepaw." The she-cat looked over at her brother before going to settle down in her nest. She didn't feel like leaving the den yet, not feeling up to training or patrolling right away yet.

Flamepaw
|| Tom | 6 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Beetleflight | Tags: Applepaw, Icepaw, Silverpaw ||

"Sorry, Icepaw. Hope you get some more sleep." Flamepaw said to him before leaving the den. He went over to the fresh kill pile and picked out a mouse from the leap. The heat made his pelt feel warmer and he ended up settling down in the shade, near Silverpaw.
Hello! I'm Squirrelstar123 but you can call me, Squirrel. I have a Howrse, FR
Please click! Thank you.

Image Image Image Image
Squirrelstar123

Postby CorruptedNinetails » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Silverpaw - Camp - Tags: Flamepaw

Silverpaw quickly glanced as Flamepaw sat near her, but didn't say anything

Icepaw - Camp - Tags: None

A flick of his tail was the only sign he had accepted their apoligy as Icepaw tried to sleep for a little longer
CorruptedNinetails

Postby Nebullama » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Blackmoon
| Male | Deputy | Tags: Beetleflight, Stormheart |

The leader's golden pelt caught Blackmoon's eye. He watched Sunstar as she entered her den, and sighed.
"Fine..." he said, looking at Stormheart, "I'll announce who's going on the morning patrol in a moment."

Tumbleweed wrote:
Gold

Gold grinned wickedly. Soon he would be strong enough to take over Sunclan, and to teach everyone that he isn't as weak as he was always told. He paced around a quivering baby fox, toying with it. Eventually Gold got bored, and killed the small creature.
Nebullama

Postby bubble1234 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:18 pm

| Stormheart | Camp | Tags; Blackmoon
Stormheart looked at Blackmoon and nodded, "better sooner then later!" he said looking at the black warrior.
| Lightcreek | Camp | Tags; Flinchwing
Lightcreek nodded at Flinchwing, "[b]Ya, I could eat. I'll come with you out of the nursery/b]" the pretty queen purred.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:13 pm

Sunstar
|| She-cat | 24 Moons | Leader | Apprentice: Silverpaw | Tags: Open ||

Sunstar sighed to herself and ran her tongue through her pelt, grooming it. She was not looking forward leaving her den, not having the lightest coat in the clan. She hoped grooming herself would help with this and prayed to Starclan a breeze would show up soon. She wanted to go on a border patrol so she figured she would have to hurry if she wanted to tag along but this time she didn't want to lead it. She enjoyed others leading it from time to time, it helps test and prove her clan mate's skills.

- I made Sunstar more of a neutral/warm weather cat. She does not like the heat -

Shadowflame
|| Tom | 43 Moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Tags: None ||
Shadowflame eyes slitted open and he yawned softly, not wanting to get up. After taking a deep breath, he heaved himself onto his paws and shook out his pelt. After stretching his back and legs he exited then warriors den and joined the group of warriors conversations nearby. "Any idea what the patrols are yet, Blackmoon?" he asked the deputy, dipping his head to the other warriors.

Applepaw
|| She-cat | 6 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Blackmoon | Tags: Open ||

Applepaw flattened her ears and murmured "I'm sorry, Icepaw." The she-cat looked over at her brother before going to settle down in her nest. She didn't feel like leaving the den yet, not feeling up to training or patrolling right away yet.

Flamepaw
|| Tom | 6 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Beetleflight | Tags: Applepaw, Icepaw, Silverpaw ||

Flamepaw finished eating his mouse and looked over the she-cat nearby, "Hello." He rp greeting, waving his tail as well and flash the apprentice a smile.

- Should they have already received the prophecy or do you guys want it to happen sooner or later? -
Please click! Thank you.

Image Image Image Image
Squirrelstar123

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:25 pm

I was bored and drew a scene from the intro. This is when Sun falls into the lake part.

Please click! Thank you.

Image Image Image Image
Squirrelstar123

Postby Nebullama » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:14 am

((That drawing's really cool!!!! :o And yeah, they can recieve it. Gold has been doing nothing for a while.))

Blackmoon
| Male | Deputy | Tags: Beetleflight, Stormheart, Shadowflame |

Blackmoon looked at the old warrior and shook his head.
"Not yet," he admitted, "do you want to go on the morning patrol?"

Tumbleweed wrote:
Gold

Nebullama

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's