тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR V.4

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

New volume?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Yes, I have a plot idea
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: тнιѕ ιѕ ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ'яє вα∂ αт уσυя נσв~ SOTAR

Postby Sadies » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:30 pm

Kaiden nodded his head at Vanessa. "I'll try" he replied then smiled.

__

Yukai widened his eyes a little. "That's not good" he admitted.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sleepy Ash (Aka Kuro) from Servamp.
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Vanessa managed a small smile. A real smile.

--------

"Yeah... But I'll be alright." Ava shrugged.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:25 am

"Nuuh. Come back." Stella whined quietly in her sleep as she stretched an arm out to the side.

---------

So deciding that she was being Caylee, Grey texted Vanessa. 'Where's Caylee at?' Cuz, you know, she acts like cellphones weren't invented to comunicate like a normal teenager most of the time. Which made things complicated sometimes...

--------

Is this what it's like when he'd hang on others? It felt a bit odd to him, to be honest. "I thought everyone found me boring," Hebi replied nonchalantly, "or annoying."

--------

Tamaki wasn't sure if he should be a bit excited there or take his leave before it became too late but he was rather curious, never having seen a Nyrn before he wondered about it. It left him sitting still without escape as they drew closer.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Sadies » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:32 am

Kaiden smiled back when he saw Vanessa smile. He looked at Ivy. "So, you packed ready to go home?" he asked.

__

Yukai nodded. "That's good" he replied. "If you let me sleep, I'll try to help you out" he proposed.

__

Ryuu stared at Hebi from over his shoulder. "Nope...But snakes are scary!" Ryuu shrieked a little bit. Letting go and shuddering.

__
Jupiter, the Nyrn dragged his owner, Ghost Zero, over to Tanaki then it flopped down on it's back and tried pawing at the wolfs nose. Ghost Zero watched, letting out a small sigh. "I wish I was that easily amused" he commented.
Syndicate watched and laughed. "How cute" he said.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:34 am

Ash chuckled softly and laid back down, glancing over towards Stella, waiting for her to wake up.

----------

(Rip Caylee)

Vanessa looked down at her phone and starting texting back. 'She's with me. Where have you been?'

Ivy nodded and pointed towards a small suitcase over by the door. "That's all I have."

----------

"Okay." Ava smiled and remained quiet after that.
SilentObserver

Postby Sadies » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:55 am

((What, Caylee, nooooo...*cries*))

Kaiden smiled. "Great, are you ready to go?" he asked, desperate to get out the hospital.

__

Yokai smiled then yawned quietly. He started to snooze into Ava's top.
Me On DeviantArt.
v ... Adorable... v
Sadies

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:22 pm

(cri)

"Mhm!" Ivy nodded with a smile. She was eager to get out of the hospital as well. This hospital brought back too many bad memories.. Especially Illusion's death. She sometimes wondered who else would die her. Ivy dreaded that day that would come eventually.

------------------

Ava laid down on her front and sighed with a small smile. Today had gone by nicely and in her favor. The gang didn't find her and she didn't have to dig through garbage for food this time.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:19 pm

"Only as scary as you want to make them out to be." Hebi pointed out. After Ryuu got off he slowly let go of Manda's head, feeling him slither onto one of the low branches of the Willow tree behind them. "I honestly don't see what makes people find them so terrifying."

---------

Tamaki moved his head out of reach as he leaned back, a paw raised to his chest in uncertainty as he glanced between the Nyrn and "humans". If he was any other wolf shifter then he might have ended up attacking but here was anti-violence Tamaki confused as to what to do now. With some hesitation he set a large paw on Juniper's stomach, pinning the feline down firmly. Curious...

----------

Stella scooted over and hugged Ash, cuddling her shoulder. "Your so soft..." she purred in a murmur before starting to wake up. "My head hurts." Was her first realization.

----------

'Being dragged around by my cousin, unfortunately. He's been really annoying lately.' Grey answered, sending it before remembering why he'd texted in the first place. 'Oh yeah! And do you guys wanna go hang out at the lake? Where's everyone?'
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:28 pm

Ash smiled a little and chuckled under her breath. "I bet it does... Who knows what happened last night." She said with another subtle laugh. Whatever happened, it didn't seem like Ash would regret it. Breaking away from her thoughts, Ash yawned again and stretched her free arm out.

--------------------

'Ah. Sounds like fun. And sure, we're just leaving the hospital. The kids are with Joshua at the house and Caylee, me, Ivy and Kaiden are at the hospital.' Vanessa replied and slipped her phone into her pocket. "Alrighty, let's get going."

(I have school tomorrow ;_;)

---------------------

Liz and Joyce both sat next to Winter, who was refusing to eat her food. Again.

"It's good for you." Joyce insisted, pushing the plate full of vegetables towards the pink haired teen.

Winter huffed and shoved it back, crossing her arms. "Darui wouldn't make me eat it."

"I'm not Darui." Joyce frowned.

"Ryuuk probably wouldn't either." Winter said with another huff.

"Neither of us are them." Liz stepped in, slamming a fist down on the table. "Now eat!" She yelled.

Winter stared up at Liz in utter shock. Her bottom lip shook and her eyes grew watery.

"Liz..." Joyce sighed and shook her head. "Why?"

"Because. She's acting like a child." Liz answered with a grumble.

"You're just mad because Hebi got hurt! You don't need to take it out on me!" Winter sobbed loudly, rubbing away her tears with the sleeve of her shirt.

"No!" Liz lied, looking away to think of an excuse. "You just... Don't listen to anyone!"

Joyce slowly slumped into her seat and watched the two bicker.
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:51 pm

((It's ok. I got work at 630 am so.... XD ))

"Mmm... Hades was being mean again." Stella answered automatically with eyes still closed. "I know he cheated."

---------

'What were all of you doing at the hospital?? What happened??' Grey asked, not sure what to think about that answer. "Kaiden... who's Kaiden?" He asked himself quietly trying to think of the face. Has he ever met him before?

--------

((Darui: ew. Who eats rabbit food?

Luster: >_> You when you annoy the hell out of me.

Ryuuk: *scoff* as if...

Hebi: ;-; now I'm a source of guilt tripping? I'm not sure how I should feel about that...))

Pondering for a minute, Requiem teleported to Darui's location and unhooked the jacket strap.

"That's rather convenient. What do you want?" Darui asked, working on his legs himself.

"Just to annoy the demon." Requiem replied nonchalantly. "He'll be back sometime soon."

"Is he dead?" Ryuuk asked, landing on his feet.

"How you love to humor. No. He isn't." The dragon smiled.

"Where are they?" Ryuuk asked with narrow eyes.

"Who?" Requiem mused.

"Don't play coy. Where is Zangoo and Tengoo?" He growled.

"I don't know where they are. Perhaps you should ask they're master." The dark dragon answered with a slightly mocking smile. Seeing the ram shifter lean forward in aggitation he put a single nail to the forehead, stopping him mid-motion. "You don't want to go there with me now." He warned in a hushed tone and handed him a leather-back journal. "Collateral. I'm sure you know the owner." Requiem disappeared thereafter without saying anything else.

Looking down at it, Ryuuk in fact recognized the insignia branded on it. The temptation to open it was frustrating. Should he? Deciding to wait he made his way out of the complex to find a secluded spot.
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's