To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Postby Skye Campbell » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:15 pm

Skye Campbell wrote:
Corinnycat wrote:(OH RIGht I post now.)
Mew tilted her head. She hadn't heard of clone pokemon before. Oh, cool!

Zuri tilted her head as well before looking over towards the sound of footsteps. "Char" she said turning towards the approaching sound and bared her teeth and let out a growl
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:02 pm

Meow looked towards the noise curiously, wondering what it was.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Corinnycat wrote:Meow looked towards the noise curiously, wondering what it was.

"Bulbasaur get back here." Skye called running after her starter.

Bulbasaur continued running, teasing his trainer.

Zuri hid behind Suki, it was another Trainer.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Mew saw the other trainer, and jumped, startled. She shifted into a Leafeon, hopefully before they saw her, knowing that the shiny form of a leafeon looks almost exactly like the original.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:48 pm

Corinnycat wrote:Mew saw the other trainer, and jumped, startled. She shifted into a Leafeon, hopefully before they saw her, knowing that the shiny form of a leafeon looks almost exactly like the original.

I'm not the only one who'll get trained, so will you, Move it Bulbasaur shouted back at his trainer as he ran, then ran into Suki accidentally.

"Come on Bulbasaur, get back here. Oops, Sorry" Skye said embarrassed as she slowed down, seeing the other Trainer.

Zuri smirked seeing the Bulbasaur.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Mew swished her tail, nervous.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:11 am

Corinnycat wrote:Mew swished her tail, nervous.

"Cool Pokemon, can we battle?" Skye asked curiously.

Zuri tilted her head and looked at Suki, She wanted to battle but she couldn't in a trainer battle, and She didn't really want to be captured yet,

Shadow looked at Suki. "Bre Breon" I want to battle She said eagerly.
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:46 am

Suki

She stumbled when the Bulbasaur ran it to her, and made a squeaky surprised sound. "Oh, um, s-sorry... Um, sure?" She looked down at her pokemon, and saw that Shadow seemed enthusiastic about it. "Yeah," she said with slightly more confidence. "Single battle or double?"
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:27 am

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Suki

She stumbled when the Bulbasaur ran it to her, and made a squeaky surprised sound. "Oh, um, s-sorry... Um, sure?" She looked down at her pokemon, and saw that Shadow seemed enthusiastic about it. "Yeah," she said with slightly more confidence. "Single battle or double?"

"How about a double?" Skye asked and threw a poke'ball letting out a pidgeotto.

Bulbasaur moved so he was standing next to the flying pidgeotto.

Shadow stepped forward pinning her ears.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:16 pm

Mew studied her opponents. She Stepped next to shadow, raising her head high at the challenge. "Leaf Leafeon!" She didn't wait, using Swift on her opponents.
(I know I had her move set already planned out but is it ok if I just use whatever moves Mew is able to use?)
Corinnycat

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's