To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:09 pm

Suki and Spark

Suki bit her lip, anxiously watching the fight. She really wasn't sure what was going on, and didn't want her pokemon to get hurt. Spark let out a frustrated hiss, standing in an awkward fighting stance and watching the battle. He watched Shadow jump at the Pidgeotto, and attempted halfheartedly to help.
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:32 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Suki and Spark

Suki bit her lip, anxiously watching the fight. She really wasn't sure what was going on, and didn't want her pokemon to get hurt. Spark let out a frustrated hiss, standing in an awkward fighting stance and watching the battle. He watched Shadow jump at the Pidgeotto, and attempted halfheartedly to help.

Pidgeotto dodged to the side focusing on Shadow, forgetting that there was an electric type there.

Lapras shot off a bubble beam at Shadow to stop the Attack on Pidgeotto.
Last edited by Skye Campbell on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:55 am

Mew realised that she was to stay hidden, and hid. Once she was out of sight, she shifted into a small pokemon, Floette. She stayed in the distance, hiding.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:57 pm

Spark

He narrowed his eyes, looking towards the Lapras. With a hiss, he used Thunder Shock. He felt a little bad about hurting it, as its main goal appeared to be protecting its teammate, but it was the middle of a battle.
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:02 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Spark

He narrowed his eyes, looking towards the Lapras. With a hiss, he used Thunder Shock. He felt a little bad about hurting it, as its main goal appeared to be protecting its teammate, but it was the middle of a battle.

Eliot returned Lapras as soon as she fainted then sent out Charmeleon. "Slam Attack" he told the Lizard Pokemon.

Charmeleon ran at the Jolteon ready to slam his shoulder into the electric Pokemon. As well as ready to follow it if it tried to dodge.
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:26 am

Spark

He looked away from the Lapras for a moment, and didn't see the Charmeleon charging him until it was too late. He hissed, surprised, as the other Pokemon smashed into him. He looked about ready to faint, sprawled out on the ground, but he kept hissing.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:33 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Spark

He looked away from the Lapras for a moment, and didn't see the Charmeleon charging him until it was too late. He hissed, surprised, as the other Pokemon smashed into him. He looked about ready to faint, sprawled out on the ground, but he kept hissing.

Charmeleon watched the Jolteon and sat down not wanting to overdue it.
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Spark, Suki, Flare

Struggling to a sitting up position, he watched the Charmeleon warily. Deciding that he probably wouldn't hurt him, he began to lick his wounds, keeping his eyes on the other pokemon. He wasn't sure there was much more he could do in the fight. Suki called him back into his pokeball to rest, and sent out Flare, who arched her back and snarled ferociously.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:10 am

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Spark, Suki, Flare

Struggling to a sitting up position, he watched the Charmeleon warily. Deciding that he probably wouldn't hurt him, he began to lick his wounds, keeping his eyes on the other pokemon. He wasn't sure there was much more he could do in the fight. Suki called him back into his pokeball to rest, and sent out Flare, who arched her back and snarled ferociously.

Charmeleon bared his teeth at her.

Zuri looked at Suki and stepped up next to the girl.

Charmeleon spotted Zuri and tilted his head. She was cute.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:54 am

Mew was tempted to rejoin the fight but did not want to risk injury. She knew her trainer would probably not win this one, but didn't mind that much. She kinda wanted to explore, but decided to just stay and watch the trainers battle.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's