BayClan | Discussion Thread | Accepting

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

BayClan | Discussion Thread | Accepting

Postby Meda » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:11 am

Hello everyone, and welcome! This is a revival of my warriors RP on Xanje, BayClan. I wrote this all out myself, but our members grew inactive which is why I am bringing it onto Eldemore. If you are still unsure, you may PM me on Xanje to make sure, as I go by the same user. This is just the thread where you submit your entry form and wait to be excepted. Roleplay thread will be open for posting when at least two people have joined and been accepted.

But first, Rules:
-No god-modding
-Fade to black when needed
-Keep it PG please, you never know when
someone underage is roaming the forums
-No swearing
-No killing other's character's without permission
-Don't make it so your cat is the most lovable and perfect cat on the planet,
but don't make them nasty and infuriating. (At least not extremely)
-Only one important character (deputy, med cat) per person

Include the word 'Star' in your post if you've read all of the rules. You get three strikes then you're out, unless you have a valid reason or if it was my misunderstanding. One more quick note before the character sheets, I would prefer if you wrote more than 3 sentences in each post. I wouldn't say you necessarily need to have a lot of experience, but I would like everyone to be able to keep up with more experienced role-players so they don't get bored to death by lack of detail.
Now we can move on to the sheets:

Name:
Desired Rank:
Looks:
Mate:
Crush:
Kits:
Parents (optional):
Injuries (such as scars, missing limbs. Also optional):

Reservation of ranks is available. You may hold them as long as you like, but major roles (such as Deputy/Medicine cat/Medicine cat apprentice) have a time limit of 2 days. If you would like anything to be added on to the sheets please tell me asap, as I wouldn't want to have to pm everyone telling them to change their forms. If you are creating a apprentice try and find a mentor before you begin roleplay. <3

Ranks~

Leader:

Duskstar-Meda

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
Appletuft-Meda
Leafdawn-ChocolateKittens

Apprentices:
Ashenpaw-ChocolateKittens-Mentor:Open

Elders:

Queens:

Kits:

Thank you so much for joining BayClan! You may begin to Roleplay by clicking the link down bellow.

RP Thread

UPDATES
Last edited by Meda on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

╔════════════════════════╗
Hello everyone! You can call me Meda,
I love wolves, cats, foxes and deer. I also am a fan of Warriors,
as well as Harry Potter and a couple other book series,
Want to know more about me? Sendme a friendly PM
so we can chat. \(◕o◕)/ <3
╚═══════════════════════╝
Meda

Re: BayClan | Discussion Thread | Accepting

Postby Meda » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:10 am

Name: Duskstar
Personality: Duskstar is quick on her paws during emergencies, but doesn't always do so well in some social situations. This leads some of the younger warriors in her clan to wonder how she got the position, even if she still does well managing her clan in the long run.
Desired Rank: Achieved
Looks:
Mate: None, Open
Crush: None, Open
Kits: None
Injuries: Large scar leading from her left hind-leg to her back.

Name: Appletuft
Personality: Appletuft tends to keep to himself, ignoring other cats unless they approach him. He is happiest around close friends, but can be anxious when surrounded by strange cats, which is why he despises gatherings.
Desired Rank: Achieved
Looks:
Mate: None, Open
Crush:None, Open
Injuries (such as scars, missing limbs. Also optional): Part of his ear was bitten off during a fight.

Meda

Postby ChocolateKittens » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Name: Ashenpaw
Personality: Ashenpaw is a very quiet she cat, who wants to defend her clan with all her heart. Sometimes, she has trouble seeing past the faults of other cats. She isn't very good at hunting or fighting yet although she really wants to get better. She's not a very good leader, and prefers that she is told what to do so that she knows.
Desired Rank: Warrior, eventually.
Looks: Grey tabby she cat with blue eyes. She's very plump and short with a squished up face.
Mate: None
Crush: None
Kits:None
Parents (optional): Unknown
Injuries (such as scars, missing limbs. Also optional): None

Name: Leafdawn
Personality: Very bubbly and likes other cats. She's not an especially loyal cat, and doesn't really have any desire to foster a deep relationship with any other cat. She actually is a smart capable she-cat, with a good memory for landmarks and places in the forest where herbs and prey can be found, although she has outwardly said that she never wants to be a medicine cat. She does, however, and is jealous of whatever cat currently has that position.
Desired Rank: She's going to remain a warrior
Looks: Fluffly calico with a huge poofy tail.
Mate: None.
Crush: None. Never has, never will.
Parents (optional): None known
Injuries (such as scars, missing limbs. Also optional): Her left front leg is heavily scarred, from where she had a run in with a fox while she was an apprentice. Also has a scar across her nose and cheek from the same incidence.
Star
Sorry no photographs.
Also, Ashenpaw needs a mentor. If someone wants their cat to mentor someone, your cat can mentor her.
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Postby Meda » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:51 pm

Accepted!
If no other cat can take Ashenpaw, Appletuft can take her. Doesn't really seem like the mentor type though, so I think we should only do that if nobody else wants to. <3

Meda

Postby CallMeEm » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:09 pm

"Yᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴᴛ, ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇs."
http://i.imgur.com/P3vPhu1.jpg
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Eagle of the winter breeze (Eagle)
Aɢᴇ: 6 moons
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: male
Rᴀɴᴋ: rouge for now
Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: Eagle is a brown tabby cat with amber orange eyes, as shown in the picture. white underbelly, paws, and a bit of his muzzle
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴛ: Because of he was born the runt of the family, he has a small and slim body built.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Eagle is a semi-smart and nice cat, but most of the time he is scared and quivers down. He is told to be a coward, but he can stand his ground, barley. He isn't the bravest of cats, due to the sacredness of any other cat.
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: Eagle was born with the name River, but was change due to that was his father's name, which was a clan cat. His mother sadly left her kits in SkyClan, knowing it was safer for them to be there. from that day forward, Eagle wasn't treated the best, since he was a runt. His siblings and other kits would mess with him, since he was always scared and a coward, which they called him. he then ran away, not wanting to deal with all of the other cats. He is now roaming the woods alone, scared.
Cʀᴜsʜ: He has none at the moment.
Mᴀᴛᴇ: He doesn't seem to have one at the moment.
Kɪɴ: His only siblings he dares not to say. He doesn't wish to remember them.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ: He sometimes has dreams about his family, but that's once in a while.

"Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ?"
http://i.imgur.com/6Klw0tw.jpg
Nᴀᴍᴇ: WindPaw
Aɢᴇ: 10 moons
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: male
Rᴀɴᴋ: Apprentice
Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: WindPaw is a black and white cat with emerald green eyes, as shown in the picture above.
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴛ: WindPaw has a sturdy strong built body, semi-large paws as well.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: WindPaw is a smart and kind cat, but is mostly known for his goofyness and funniness. He is a very clumsy cat and a flirtatious at some points.
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: In Riverwing's history, it explains it mostly, but here is some extra info. Windpaw, as his sister was blamed, wasn't there to say she didn't. He was off doing who knows what. When RiverWing finally found him, she spat at him, mad and furious. As they both left the clan, he swore to always be by his sister's side, as he felt hurt since he left her alone.
Cʀᴜsʜ: WindPaw has none at the moment
Mᴀᴛᴇ: WindPaw has none as of this moment.
Kɪɴ: RiverWing is his only sister.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ: WindPaw likes to talk to StarClan, even if he knows that they won't answer. He talks to his mother once in a while, asking for forgiveness.

"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀ Cᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇʀ."
http://i.imgur.com/oJmfumS.jpg
Nᴀᴍᴇ: RiverWing
Aɢᴇ: 26 moons
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
Rᴀɴᴋ: Warrior
Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: RiverWing is a grey/silver tabby with bright blue eyes. She has a while underbelly, muzzle, and paws as shown in the picture.
Bᴏᴅʏ Bᴜɪʟᴛ: RiverWing has small but sleek and slim body built.
Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: RiverWing is a smart, clever, brave, and kind-heart cat. She cares for others, loves to make new friends, and can become brave if needed. She can sometimes become very lazy and stubborn, but that's once in a while.
Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ: When she just became a warrior, there was an attack in her clan. She fought well, but her parent's death was the loss of the battle. Because she didn't help her parents, and some cats saw her kill them, which it was another cat it wasn't her who killed them, they blamed her for their death, framing her. She then took her brother and herself and ran, not wanting to mess with all of the clan wanting her death. She regretted not helping them, not being there for them. She then found this clan and they welcomed her in, and her brother as well/
Cʀᴜsʜ: RiverWing is slowly growing feelings for AppleTuff.
Mᴀᴛᴇ: RiverWing doesn't have a mate at this very moment.
Kɪɴ: WindPaw, Her Dearest Brother.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ: She Forgave her brother for abandoning her, and she has nightmares about her parents, so when she wakes up, she takes a walk, just to clear her mind.

//Quick question, how do you change the fourm thing, because mine [img] is off and i would like it to be on :3//

♋︎ ♒︎ ♎︎ ♏︎ ♑︎ ♍︎
☽ ● ☾

Hi there, call me Em here! Im an artist, writer, swimmer, colorguard girl, and
a lot more things into one small 5' 5" girl with curly/wavy dark brown hair.
Oh yeah, don't forget the glasses! Anyways, I just wanna say if you want to
talk, PM me. If you want to roleplay, PM me, and if you want to art trade or want
me to draw something for you, just PM me. Also, Im into Homestuck, Sherlock, DPS.
HIMYM, Dr. Horrible, Youtube, Warrior Cats, Phan, and much more.
CallMeEm

Postby Saturnandfrenchfries » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:13 pm

Name: Snowtail
Personality: Cheerfull, curious
Desired Rank: Warrior
Looks: All white she-cat with blue eyes.
Mate: None
Crush: None
Parents (optional):
Injuries (such as scars, missing limbs. Also optional):
Hello! I'm new, and trying to get good pets :)
Saturnandfrenchfries

Return to OOC, Character Threads, and RP Discussions