"You Were Flying" || Winged Cat Roleplay

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: "You Were Flying" || Winged Cat Roleplay

Postby Coyote » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:58 pm

Name:
      Cinder wrote:I'm Cinder. Hi!

Cinder wrote:Was it really that hard to tell? Well, thanks for asking anyways. I'm a girl. I use she/her/hers pronouns.

Appearance:
      Cinder wrote:You keep looking at my leg... They say black cats are unlucky. Maybe they're right. I lost it and most of my tail to a car two years ago. Actually, maybe that thing about black cats is wrong after all. I mean, I survived, didn't I? Oh, I still get around alright. My balance isn't what it used to be, but the wings help. My eyes are still the same shiny gold they've always been, so at least my good looks aren't completely ruined.

Crush:
      Cinder wrote:Good looks or not, I don't seem to attract too much attention from guys.

Mate:
      Cinder wrote:I'm still hoping that could change, though. Five isn't too old, is it? There's got to be the tom of my dreams out there waiting for me.

Other Kin:
      Cinder wrote:To be honest, that hope is about all the company I get these days. Family is one of those things I'm short on.

Power:
      Cinder wrote:You mean besides being a lonely, mangled cat with wings? Yeah, actually. About the same time my wings grew in, I noticed I was able to shoot beams of ice from my mouth. Isn't that weird? It's not actually very useful, except for saving food for later and scaring off unfriendly creatures.

Other:
      Cinder wrote:Well, that was a nice talk. Maybe I'll see you around. For now, though, I'm pretty hungry. I think it's time I got around to hunting for a snack. See ya!
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Re: "You Were Flying" || Winged Cat Roleplay

Postby Antiseptic » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Name?: "Filthy mortal, don't you know who I am? No? Ugh, I'm Cancer."
Gender?: "Isn't it obvious? Male.."
Appearance?: "Stop staring at me!"
Crush?: "Ew no."
Mate?: "Gross!"
Other Kin?: "I have no family.."
Power(s)?: "Well, if you'd like to know, I can shapeshift! I'm very good at it too~"
Other?: He really can't control is shapeshifting. It's tied to his emotions and he really can't control those either. He loves showing off and talking about everything he can do. He's very selfish and egotistical.

Yes, Cancer is his name, that was not a mistake. Do not take it too harshly. If it bothers you so much, you can pm me and ask me NICELY to change it.
ImageImageImageImage
Antiseptic

Previous

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's