Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Please report any problems you may experience.

Re: Report Glitches and Errors Vol 2

Postby Dragrawr » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Zayin wrote:
Dragrawr wrote:
Zayin wrote:
Potema wrote:I think there might be something wrong with one of the Eldsona hairstyles we got today. When I try to equip my female Eldsona with the Bobbed Blue hair, it doesn't appear. The other hairstyles work just fine, they show up right after I equip them. It's just the Bobbed Blue that doesn't seem to work.

Fixed the hair, thanks for posting.

Dragrawr wrote:I missed out of two of the last goodie bags.. (the blue baggies) for no reason...I have 1 only thou...:(

What message are you getting when you get a goodie bag? There should be a message of some kind on the page.

Im getting the regular you found this goodie bag: boom.

Now i have missed 5 of those last goodie bags...its getting annoying. :(

Make sure you follow these steps exactly:
  1. Click "B-Day Event"
  2. Click "Find Goodie Bags" button

Do not use your browser's back button, do not leave a tab open and refresh the page to get a token, just follow steps 1 and 2 and if it still does not give you a goodie bag, please screenshot the page you see and post it here. I literally just did this on your account and you got a goodie bag. I do see that you haven't gotten any more since your last post, but I'm not finding any reason that it shouldn't work.

Well it says i got it and i don't press back on my browser :C
Dragrawr

Postby Benathorn » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:17 pm

Are you certain that you are not spending them on event pets and just miscounting? If not this I'm afraid we really can't see what is wrong here. If the page says you obtained the token then you obtained that token. No one else participating in the event is reporting the same issues you are having.

You are not getting any error messages and when we do it from your account you are able to get a token just fine. I'm afraid we can't help you much more besides this. Everything looks normal on your account and with the token page, and I can see that you are able to turn in your tokens for pets without any trouble.
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Trickett » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:01 am

I've been getting this response from the goodie bags the last few times I've clicked:

"Uh oh, invalid token. You've either already found this token, or it doesn't exist. Please try again."

I do leave my browser open for long periods of time and I press back occasionally so I'll try relogging in a new tab for the next one.

Edit: Relogged but still getting the message instead of a bag.
Trickett

Postby Sphye » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:59 am

Trickett wrote:I've been getting this response from the goodie bags the last few times I've clicked:

"Uh oh, invalid token. You've either already found this token, or it doesn't exist. Please try again."

I do leave my browser open for long periods of time and I press back occasionally so I'll try relogging in a new tab for the next one.

Edit: Relogged but still getting the message instead of a bag.

The url to collect a token is only good once, to limit use of automated bots to gather. Make sure to go to the birthday event tab and click "Find Goodie Bags" each time to get a fresh link!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Bye :( » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:30 am

I created my first pet group but it says I have not created any groups.
Quitting Eldemore due to off-site rudeness.
Bye :(

Postby Zayin » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:24 pm

Pet owner wrote:I created my first pet group but it says I have not created any groups.

What exactly were you trying to name your group?

Just in case, try again. To create a group, go to Homestead -> Manage Groups. In the very first text box, type in the name for your group, and click "Create" right below. If you get some kind of error message, please post it here.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby Bye :( » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:54 am

Zayin wrote:
Pet owner wrote:I created my first pet group but it says I have not created any groups.

Just in case, try again. To create a group, go to Homestead -> Manage Groups. In the very first text box, type in the name for your group, and click "Create" right below. If you get some kind of error message, please post it here.

I do not know how to add pictures, but it went down like this:

[I create a group titled ''Flight Rising'']

[the group I created says the group I created is created and I receive a message saying, ''Group settings updated.'']

[I go back to groups]

[I click '''Ungrouped'' next to ''Navigate to'' to view the new group I have created, but it shows no new groups have been created and the only group I have is the ''Ungrouped'' group]

[I click ''Manage group'' to see if the group I had just created has been created but I see the message under ''Mange groups'' saying, You currently have no groups. You can create one above. and the cycle repeats]
Quitting Eldemore due to off-site rudeness.
Bye :(

Postby Zayin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Pet owner wrote:
Zayin wrote:

I do not know how to add pictures, but it went down like this:

[I create a group titled ''Flight Rising'']

[the group I created says the group I created is created and I receive a message saying, ''Group settings updated.'']

[I go back to groups]

[I click '''Ungrouped'' next to ''Navigate to'' to view the new group I have created, but it shows no new groups have been created and the only group I have is the ''Ungrouped'' group]

[I click ''Manage group'' to see if the group I had just created has been created but I see the message under ''Mange groups'' saying, You currently have no groups. You can create one above. and the cycle repeats]

Ah, I think you're clicking the wrong button:

I think you're clicking the "Save" button below which is just for the Ungrouped setting.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby CaptainSpank » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:12 am

I had reported one week ago in the 'Anniversary Event Discussion 2017' Thread a "mini-Mistake" in the Codex/Archive about some Event Pet not being listed correctly and several Staff Members had reacted to my Post so I thought it would be "taken care of", but it looks now like I was not using the "correct Procedure", ah-ah...!, (thanks to a Reply from @Archer), so here it goes:

CaptainSpank wrote:One week after I first reported it, I don't understand why the 'Celebration Sleipnir' is still listed in the Codex/Archive as a "Token Pet" while it was a Free Pet...?: :o
CaptainSpank wrote:I think there is still a mini-Mistake in the Codex about "Event release for token trade in" for it as it is a Free Pet...

The 'Celebration Sleipnir' can currently be found on Page_5 for 'August' or Page_3 for 'Anniversary'...:
Celebration Sleipnir
Designed by Jendalie
Species: Sleipnir
Release Date: 2017-08-16
Event release for token trade in
ELD: Started Jan 2017...
CS: Since Octb 2014, same Pseudo: (CaptainSpank).

[IRL: Male (Adult): DJ (Ska/Balkan/ElectroSwing/Punk), Artist, IT...]
Current Event: [Halloween 2017]: Token Counter: [300] [Corn Candies]... (Limit=300) (Updated IRT)
CaptainSpank

Postby Zayin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:10 pm

CaptainSpank wrote:I had reported one week ago in the 'Anniversary Event Discussion 2017' Thread a "mini-Mistake" in the Codex/Archive about some Event Pet not being listed correctly and several Staff Members had reacted to my Post so I thought it would be "taken care of", but it looks now like I was not using the "correct Procedure", ah-ah...!

The mistake has been corrected. Thanks for catching that!

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

PreviousNext