Eldemore is Taking a Break

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby Startedraining » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:47 am

kaerii wrote:I'm glad the site will still be running, though I am a little sad that there won't be any regular adopts.

Will the pets have different line art? I love the way some of them look!

The site layout is changing but the pets will remain the same :3c
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Silverhart » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:16 pm

I'm really excited about the new site, and I think a break is something that will really benefit the site long term. ^^ Will miss the monthly pet collection of course, but this just gives me more reason to focus on my hoards, and the forums (especially those roleplay forums!). You can expect to still see me lurking around for a long time to come. ^^

I do have a few questions. Will we still be able to purchase baubles during the hiatus? And will we still be able to use them in the Bazaar to get Eldsona slots and layers? Same goes for the current Eldsona items for purchase there. Do you anticipate any Bazaar exclusive items/pets being released during the hiatus?
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby EldeEavur » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:34 am

I'm of course sad due to loss of my favorite time of month ADOPTION. :(

I think this will effect newbies more than old timers or putting it better those who have been here from the beginning.

Speaking of myself I don't go on forums much and I don't trade to speak of. Also there is not a network of friends. So for a year I will be checking in to see what is being talked about in forums.

I have been interested in buying baubles and buying legendary pets. Not sure if Baubles will still be available to buy. If possible I think this might be a good thing for both newbies and those who have been here from the beginning.

Have trades available of Halloween duplicates in Halloween 2017 Pets for trade.
EldeEavur

Postby Liger-kun » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:12 am

Will the overall color scheme be the same, or similar? I've always enjoyed it.
also I overal support the desicion and I can't wait to get updates on the progress!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Liger-kun

Postby *JACKAL* » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:23 am

Please add accessible bookmark link :) <3 Can't wait for new site.
ImageImage
Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

Postby vencrypt » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Wow, I totally love the layout/template of the new one! Although you stated it is subject to change, it looks very simplistic and not as crowded. I know you'll add more make things more accessible and change up the looks but I really like it so far !

You stated that you work on this only on weekends and free times which is the reason why it's going to be relaunching next year, but do you know about which month it's going to open on? Thank you.
(btw, when I joined I realized the template looked like Chickensmoothie's so I was a bit inclined to play, seeing it was so similar. But then I saw it's just a template for many others.)
vencrypt

Postby Yumekari » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:37 pm

It's sad news, but thank you for informing us and giving us a time estimate. I really look forward to the updates, especially quality of life ones! :)
Yumekari

Postby Falsanthin » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:35 am

Liger-kun wrote:Will the overall color scheme be the same, or similar? I've always enjoyed it.
also I overal support the desicion and I can't wait to get updates on the progress!

^ this. I quite like the current colour scheme/layout personally but if it has to change can we at least have some way to pick the colour scheme or skin templates or something similar from our account settings? I know zero about coding or anything so no idea how easy/hard that is to do.

A bit disappointed we have to wait for the continuation of the sites lore/events but i understand it needs to be done and its nice knowing the effort is going into making the site better in the long run.
ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Postby Dovahkiin » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:05 am

Ohh, I'm actually pretty excited to see changes to the site.

I do hope all goes well.
Dovahkiin

Postby MishaBaby » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Zayin wrote:Basically, the whole site is being re-written. Layout and theme will be changing, numerous convenience/quality of life features will be added, and we're looking at also adding item trading and a re-release system like Thorn's Cottage and/or Bastion's Heart. There's more stuff that we're discussing internally, but I can't go into any of that until it's definitive.

I know I shouldn't ask, because this is certainly going to be a heckuvalotta work on its own, but... is there any chance you could make a kind of a "scrapbook" of this old site for us? Some place we could go to see the evolution of the site we've all come to love so much. Even if it's just a commemorative youtube video, it would be epic. I am excited to see what yall come up with, but I truly will miss this layout. It's been with us for years, after all, and it would be so wonderful to have some kind of memorial to the site that started it all to look back at and reminisce. Just a thought, and a humble request. ♥
My Eldemore Trade Spot
Looking For Hundreds Of Missed Outcomes, See WL
● Thank you so very much to the person who helped my dream come true! TT_TT ♥ ●
● If it's in group 9c & unnamed, use my WL to offer ●
● In love with lore? Like collecting things? You might want to look at this.

"Remember that in life, all things are temporary, the good and the bad. Let not your troubles
weigh you down, for they too shall pass. Cherish the sweet moments, live awakened, so that
each night when you rest your head you do not fear your final sunset. And remember, always
remember... It might not be ok, but it's going to be alright."
Peace, Love, Empathy... Misha.

MS: Image  ||  Image :DC
.: Once A Watchcrow, Always A Watchcrow :.
MishaBaby

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements