.:Goons:. (Temporarily Closed)

You may post adoptable art in here.

Re: .:Goons:.

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:53 am

Yay! Goons are here^^
Hi, Nya^^ May I please adopt Demon? I was torn between Demon and Starlight, I love their designs^^ Thank you so much for the opportunity to adopt one^^
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Nyakuni » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:02 pm

Livingdebgirl wrote:Yay! Goons are here^^
Hi, Nya^^ May I please adopt Demon? I was torn between Demon and Starlight, I love their designs^^ Thank you so much for the opportunity to adopt one^^

Hi Deb! ^^ Of course you can absolutely have Demon. You don't have to choose just one, by the way. ;)
Noted you in the claimed goons section, enjoy~
Nyakuni

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:33 pm

Awesome^^ May I name him Beetlejuice?(After one of my fave movies^^) Don't say his name 3 times! lol! It looks like He is already thinking up things of some Mischievious nature^^ Day-O^^((If you have seen the movie-it's my fav scene^^)

That is such a kind offer for 2 requests, but I'll let others get the free adoptions and Request a custom if I may? Beetlejuice is such the player and I'd like to request a Goon he may be interested in to "Mingle" with^^ (I love that mingle term Nya^^

Custom Request

Description: If possible, can she be all white with red glowing eyes, claws, and horns, like Beetlejuice? Red markings as well^^
Name: I would like to name her Lydia, the Banshee^^
Payment: Will PM^^
Oh, such a story I will write about this one! Thank You^^

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Nyakuni » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:20 am

Livingdebgirl wrote:
    Awesome^^ May I name him Beetlejuice?(After one of my fave movies^^) Don't say his name 3 times! lol! It looks like He is already thinking up things of some Mischievious nature^^ Day-O^^((If you have seen the movie-it's my fav scene^^)

I have absolutely seen that movie many times, and you can name him anything you want, since he is yours now. ;)
Nyakuni

Postby Coyote » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi, Nyakuni! I think I got the "Goon bug", because I'd love to add a second one to my life. For this one, I'd like to ask for a custom design. I'm really curious to see what you might come up with.
    So, I was hoping for a design inspired by the pokemon, "Kartana". You're welcome to take whatever creative liberties strike you. I'm not at all particular with my expectations. In fact, I'm looking forward to being surprised!
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby Livingdebgirl » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:13 pm

Coyote wrote:[Hi, Nyakuni! I think I got the "Goon bug"

lol! I love this Coyote^^
I love Lydia Nya, and she is exactly what I wanted her to be and how I Imagined her^^ Thank You^^ :D
Uh Oh! Beetlejuice has been smitten with her as well^^
May I request a breeding between Beetlejuice The Demon and Lydia The Banshee? Mind you, Beetlejuice is known for his wandering eye and Lydia likes to play hard to get so Please, take your time^^ I'm sure they'll be quite busy playing the "Mingle Game"^^
ImageImage

I have no idea what kind of offspring a Demon and Banshee Goons will create, so I leave it up to your artistic imagination^^
I will PM you soon about details^^

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Nyakuni » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:18 pm

Livingdebgirl wrote:I love Lydia Nya, and she is exactly what I wanted her to be and how I Imagined her^^ Thank You^^ :D
Uh Oh! Beetlejuice has been smitten with her as well^^
May I request a breeding between Beetlejuice The Demon and Lydia The Banshee? Mind you, Beetlejuice is known for his wandering eye and Lydia likes to play hard to get so Please, take your time^^ I'm sure they'll be quite busy playing the "Mingle Game"^^
ImageImage

I have no idea what kind of offspring a Demon and Banshee Goons will create, so I leave it up to your artistic imagination^^
I will PM you soon about details^^

You kidding? I said I was excited to work on the second gen stuff, and I meant it. ;) Speaking of which...

Congratulations! Beetlejuice and Lydia have had their first litter! The little ones are yours to do with as you please, but you're welcome to leave one or both for adoption should you choose to share. :)
Nyakuni

Postby Tierchen » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:19 pm

Hello, Nyakuni. You bought the tablet you wanted I guess... ? :)
I'd love to request one custom Goon! Would you make me one based on Dobermann Pinscher? I'll send you a trade with payment offer. Thank you.
Tierchen

Postby Nyakuni » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:30 pm

Boop! Oh, my. It seems a new type of goon has been discovered! You can now request either kind. :)
Nyakuni

Postby Coyote » Tue May 01, 2018 12:30 pm

Howdy, goon fans!
    I wanted to post here, because I was hoping for a little help. You see, I have a friend who's looking for a mate/girlfriend. Her name is Hayley, and you can read more about her character here. If anyone out there has a lovely lady that you think might get along with Hayley, please do let me know and we can discuss the details. Thanks for reading, all!
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀