A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

Re: 2017-2018 Monthly Creature Chat

Postby odin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:57 pm

Sphye wrote:
Sany wrote:
odin wrote:Father Time Ursa
YAY!!!
I love him! <3

Also my son (who is named Odin) saw the slip-slop while I was adopting, and said, "Look at that awesome rainbow unicorn with a million legs! Get it!"
I said: "I already have him and it's a sleipnir."
Odin: "Hey, didn't Odin (speaking of the god lol) have one of those?"
Me: "Yes."
Odin: "Okay well since there are two Odins, he (the god Odin) can have a regular sleipnir & THAT one is MY sleipnir!"
lol I thought it was cute. :D

That is definitely ridiculously cute! Also side note I love that you named your son Odin!

That's absolutely adorable. Your little Odin would be fantastic beside a rainbow sleipnir!

Thanks, Sany! I wanted him to have a unique name. I had his name picked out as soon as I found out we were having a boy. lol I've always loved Norse mythology and Odin is one of my favorite gods. :D
And thank you, Sphye! ^_^

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

Postby Mckarca » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:10 am

I know that this is late, but I just want to say...

ImageImage

I absolutely LOVE the Ursas! I hope we'll be seeing more of these in the future. :D

Hello fellow Eldemore Enthusiasts! I check in regularly (and often), so feel free to send me a message or a trade if you're bored!

Mckarca

Postby SilverTiger » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:18 am

Boy am I glad I've been so good (read: obsessed) about checking in lately, I'm so happy I got this on the date it was released!

I hope the site goes back to normal soon too, but thank you guys for continuing to give us such wonderful gifts throughout this difficult redesign process.
SilverTiger

Postby KisaWolfz » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:24 am

SilverTiger wrote:Image

Boy am I glad I've been so good (read: obsessed) about checking in lately, I'm so happy I got this on the date it was released!

I hope the site goes back to normal soon too, but thank you guys for continuing to give us such wonderful gifts throughout this difficult redesign process.

Same ^^ Always smart to at least check daily.
This ones colors are very pleasing to the eye.
KisaWolfz

Postby Mira » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:22 am

Happy birthday Eldemore! :)

I can't believe that elde is already five years old! I remember when I joined in 2014, everything was so new and so undiscovered. There was a lot that drove me back here everyday. The beautiful art, the nice event dialogues, the overall stunning setting. And soon after, the lovely community!

I've never been a social person. I tend to be quiet and for myself, collecting pets in a dark corner. But here it all changed. The people have been so nice and understanding here. Me, a german derp who was barely able to write proper english sentences. Everyone was understanding and helpful. It means a lot to me, because I learned a lot from several user, staff and the admins as well.

I grew more and more confident into my abilities, even tho I was far off from perfect, I started to take on the task to care for the Eldemore Wiki. I did my very best to write good articles about everything about and around Elde. I bet when you go and visit it you can still find a million typos and grammar errors that I left there for good. xD

Then two years ago I applied to be a general helper, and I got accepted! I remember that day as if it was yesterday. I was around the Forum games, playing my favorite game "Post as high as possible before a mod posts" and as I re-loaded the page to check for replies, my name suddenly changed green! You can't believe the stunning feeling that run through my whole body that day. Joining the eldemore staff was one of the best things that happened in my life! I was honored to get to know so many awesome people. Everyone was so kind and friendly to me, and bein on staff helped me with my english even more.

To that day, I still visit Eldemore daily. I can not even imagine a day without checking in here and leave one or two posts, or read through the Forum.

I really hope that the re-work of the site goes on good, that we can soon enjoy eldemore to it's fullest again! Much love to everyone. :) <3

Mira

Postby Startedraining » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:51 pm

happy birthday eldemore!!
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Polly44 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:27 pm

@Mira

That isn't a tear in the corner of my eye.....it's hayfever i promise. But i completely get where your coming from, the community here has been the best online community i have ever seen and over time it hasn't gotten worse, unlike other games i have been on for a very long time.

I login every.single.day (unless things come up of course) i keep an eye on the forums, i try and keep active on the them as well, however my posting has slacked somewhat but i feel like that is mostly because there hasn't been as much to post about/as many people around to talk to.

And i utterly cannot wait for the new site and for everything to come alive once more. I love the story, the events, the pets and everything so much. Not adopting my monthlies is driving me nuts, haha.

Happy Birthday Eldemore!!
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:50 pm

Happy Birthday Eldemore! :D
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Maggot_ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:28 pm

Aaaah, this guy is so beautiful!!! ;-; Happy Birthday Eldemore <3
Desperatley looking for

Maggot_

Postby odin » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:16 pm

Happy birthday! Thank you so much for this amazing gift! <3
So beautiful! <3

Benathorn <3

Pets in ungrouped are NOT for trade.

*Small note: If I have monthly, still growing, pets in my trades folder, sometimes I wait to make sure there are no splits before I trade my extras away. You're free to offer, however I might not accept straight away, until I know the outcome doesn't have a split. ^^" *
odin

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore Discussion