Closed sorry

Place all gifting threads for giveaway games, new members, and free adoption topics here.

Re: Adoption Center and rare raffle! Take 4 pets per DAY!

Postby packageSK » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Bumpity bump
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image
packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:01 pm

bump
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
packageSK

Postby packageSK » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:48 pm

packageSK wrote:bump

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:45 am

bump

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:51 pm

packagesk wrote:bump!
Last edited by packageSK on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:41 pm

packageSK wrote:bump!

packageSK

UPDATE

Postby packageSK » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:52 pm

packageSK wrote:Hey everyone, I have decided to not have giveaways, instead the giveaway pets will be UP FOR GRABS, so try to get a rare before they're all gone!

packageSK

Re: Adoption Center with rares! Take 4 pets per DAY!

Postby packageSK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:36 am

Want MORE Free pets?!?!

Check out this topic too!

packageSK

Previous

Return to Giveaways