Staff recruiting?

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Staff recruiting?

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:47 pm

Hi! I've been here for a long time... I've always loved this site with a burning passion. It makes me so happy to know it's still here and being remastered with a new site. I am sad though that the community isn't as active anymore :c

However, I am so excited to see the new site !! <3

But my main question is, will there be any openings for helpers/moderators when the new site is released? I would love to help and bring more life into the community again!

Much love <3
SilentObserver

Re: Staff recruiting?

Postby Archer » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:48 pm

While I can't speak for the admins, I would expect there will be staff hired, as the team was cut back because the admins knew it would be quiet while they worked on building the new site. Until the admins have a solid idea when the site update will be complete, among other things, we probably won't know when or how many positions might be available or necessary. I would also expect it will be on an as needed basis, depending on how quickly site activity picks up again. ^-^

Either way, when the site does reopen, I'm sure everyone, staff and member alike, will be able to contribute to rejuvenating the community~ <3

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator