Potentially missing pets??

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Potentially missing pets??

Postby gert3 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:50 pm

I have been on and off this site since the updating started, but today, i noticed my trade group only had about 100 pets when it used to have like 1000. I do not remember trading that much, but maybe I did or i am misremembering the numbers. Is there anyway to know for sure?
gert3

Re: Potentially missing pets??

Postby Startedraining » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:02 pm

Hi Gert, sorry for the late reply, can you make sure that your trading post and finalized trades are all ones that you recognize? Just in case someone managed to get into your account and lifted your pets from you without you knowing. Be sure to go through all of them up until the site went down, just in case.

I haven't seen this type of problem show up before and a search of the forums didn't show me anything for a solution either, but here's what I found:
Zayin in the Beginners Guide mentioned that if you find you're missing pets one day that it may be a bug, so if you see all of those trades are ones you've made and decided yourself, you can send him (or one of the other administrators) a message. Zayin is the coder, it might be better to message him though!
Here's a convenient PM link for you should you need it: https://www.eldemore.com/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=2
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return