Welcome To Webcomics (The Gateway to Webcomics Everywhere)

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Re: Welcome To Webcomics (The Gateway to Webcomics Everywher

Postby PixelPawz » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:32 am

scmarshtacky wrote:
PixelPawz wrote:If anyone here hasn't heard of Webtoons I highly recommend it!! Webtoons is a free app where artists and writers everywhere can publish their comics for free for everyone to read. I personally am a bit addicted and have spent a bit too much time reading some of the webcomics on there. So if any of y'all are looking for some easy to access comics of varying genres I suggest downloading Webtoons or checking out the website.

Saammee. XD I downloaded the webtoons app for reading Noblesse, but I've also discovered some other really nice series. Most recently, Lumine and Play Dead. Both are new-ish, the first less so than the second, but I love the art and can't wait to see where their stories go. ^^

I haven't read the other two but I absolutely love Lumine. Like you said, I love the art style and the characters are adorable xD
PixelPawz

Postby scmarshtacky » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:51 am

So, I've found this recently and think it's worth sharing.

The Croaking.

The two main characters remind me just a little bit of Sorren and Willy. XP

summary wrote:"The Roost - the world’s most prestigious military academy - has never accepted a Crow into its ranks. Until now. However, the conditions surrounding Scra’s acceptance are shrouded in conspiracy, and his new roommate Ky won’t rest until he finds out just where he goes every night. Between flight tests, classes, and Murders, Scra, Ky and Ree must band together to uncover the truth about their utopia and the whispers of a superweapon - “The Croaking” - that are seeping from the cracks."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby PixelPawz » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:33 pm

I love The Croaking!!
Aaah now that you pointed it out, they definitely do have a similar dynamic to Sorren and Willy. I’ll never be able to unsee it now xD
PixelPawz

Previous

Return to Entertainment