Eldemore is Taking a Break

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby shadoweon » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:18 am

I do hope the website will come back in time, it seems like the userbase is really dying off...
My icon is made by Viddi.
Thank you to Benathorn & Scar for the raffle pet!
shadoweon

Postby Rigel » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:00 am

It’s crazy to think this site has been on pause for almost 3 years, I hope it’ll be revived soon
Rigel

Postby Khai Dreams » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:22 am

ShadowWhisper wrote:It’s crazy to think this site has been on pause for almost 3 years, I hope it’ll be revived soon

im kinda worried about the creator, she's not posting at all
my biggest dreams obtained
Khai Dreams

Postby Kiinotasha » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:19 pm

MoonWolf90 wrote:
ShadowWhisper wrote:It’s crazy to think this site has been on pause for almost 3 years, I hope it’ll be revived soon

Same, I really hope all of them are alright
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Lost nightingale » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:55 am

When zyain was helping me with my hacked account he made mention of they had a lot going on and that's why he was so with responding to my problem so I'm assuming things are ok and there just really busy
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lost nightingale

Postby Startedraining » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:00 pm

Kiinotasha wrote:
MoonWolf90 wrote:

Same, I really hope all of them are alright

Lost nightingale wrote:When zyain was helping me with my hacked account he made mention of they had a lot going on and that's why he was so with responding to my problem so I'm assuming things are ok and there just really busy

In our Jader discord we got a brief update from Jendalie, things are still hectic with the covid stuff for the three of them.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby taco » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:06 pm

It's been a long time since they stopped posting adoptables. I understand that things take time, so I think the updated website will be beautiful. It is sad that we haven't had any more updates about the progress.They haven't posted on their Twitter in a while either. I agree that the user base is dying; I hardly log in anymore, just to check if anything has changed or respond to trades. Anyways, best wishes to any users who see this. I still have tons of free pets so see my thread to adopt some of them <3
taco

Postby FlitterRayne » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:25 pm

Taco wrote:It's been a long time since they stopped posting adoptables. I understand that things take time, so I think the updated website will be beautiful. It is sad that we haven't had any more updates about the progress.They haven't posted on their Twitter in a while either. I agree that the user base is dying; I hardly log in anymore, just to check if anything has changed or respond to trades. Anyways, best wishes to any users who see this. I still have tons of free pets so see my thread to adopt some of them <3

I agree, it’s been 6 months since an update of some sake. I’m worried this will go the way of Unicreatures. :/
On June 17th, 2017 my Mother left us to gain her entry to God's kingdom. I would welcome any and all prayers her, but please, send no gifts. My thanks.

Known as "FlitterRayne" on Chicken Smoothie as well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

Postby taco » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:07 pm

FlitterRayne wrote:
Taco wrote:It's been a long time since they stopped posting adoptables. I understand that things take time, so I think the updated website will be beautiful. It is sad that we haven't had any more updates about the progress.They haven't posted on their Twitter in a while either. I agree that the user base is dying; I hardly log in anymore, just to check if anything has changed or respond to trades. Anyways, best wishes to any users who see this. I still have tons of free pets so see my thread to adopt some of them <3

I agree, it’s been 6 months since an update of some sake. I’m worried this will go the way of Unicreatures. :/

Yes exactly. Its kinda sad. The newest user on Eldemore joined in March.. of 2019.. :( And there are only about 3 people online at any given time.. one of which is a bot.
taco

Postby Dragonfirespinner » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:14 pm

I love the artwork on this site and wish it would return. Real life has a way of getting in the way of what we want, and I hope it doesn't put an end to Eldemore. Just a whisper of hope from the creators would be more than welcome!
"Real names tell you the story of the things they belong to."
JRR Tolkien
Dragonfirespinner

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements