Eldemore is Taking a Break

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby Dragonfirespinner » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:25 pm

Just a quick yes or no ... coming back or not????
"Real names tell you the story of the things they belong to."
JRR Tolkien
Dragonfirespinner

Postby FlitterRayne » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:25 pm

It Would be nice to know, or to at Least have an update that we’re moving forward with the site. (It doesn’t have to say what’s new and accomplished....just something!)

It’s been 8 months....
On June 17th, 2017 my Mother left us to gain her entry to God's kingdom. I would welcome any and all prayers her, but please, send no gifts. My thanks.

Known as "FlitterRayne" on Chicken Smoothie as well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

Postby NeriaLeander » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:54 pm

I feel like I'm going crazy, compulsively checking this thread. I hope everyone is safe and doing well. Honestly, I'm terrified I'm gonna come back here at some point to see an error 404 message.
Bis die Sonne untergeht...und dann reiß' ich der Puppe den Kopf ab.
NeriaLeander

Postby Uspar » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:34 am

8 months without an update... This is getting beyond ridiculous now. Honestly the site update has taken this long it may be time to just give up on doing it all because clearly it's just not happening. I am extremely frustrated because this site was a big love of mine with the big lore filled events and the gorgeous pets.
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Postby Sarah » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:44 am

it says Zayin has last been online on october 13th. I'm pretty sure they are reading our concerns and complaints, but I do understand if it is disheartening reading all the negative comments. I of course understand you all and your frustrations, after all, I have been waiting a long time for any kind of update as well. I just feel like maybe Zayin is either working a lot and barely has time for eldemore (because obviously, we are in a difficult time right now) or they could be scared delivering bad news. either way, I hope everything is alright for Zayin. let's not forget they are working on this all on their own in their free time and coding is not always a piece of cake or something you can just quickly develop. I hope we will get some sort of update soon, even if it's just them saying they're alright.

ғαιияєαcн
F Gʟxʏ Aɴɪɴ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>this is me<<
German/Female/Snake lover
She/Her pronouns
You can call me Sun/Sunrise!
❝gimme all your crystal pets!❞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
⋅⋇⋅⋅⋇⋅

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔══*✴*══╗
I
ʜ
ʟʏs
sɴ
ʏsʟғ
s

sʀ;
I
ɴ

ʙ

ɢʟxʏ

Tʏʟ
Tʜʀ
╚══*✴*══╝

Sarah

Postby Matreats » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:27 am

Seconding this ^

╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs

u

Matreats

Postby Polly44 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:34 am

I'm sad the updated site isn't ready and that it's taking so long too. But life happens and life really sucks for a lot of people right now. I'd rather wait for the site to be ready than have it half finished, even if it takes a long time. I understand that it's frustrating for all of us, but i am sure it's probably just as frustrating for Zayin as well.

This one is still up, so as mentioned before someone is still paying to keep this one going which means they are still there, even if nobody has seen them in a while. However if there is literally no hope of this place coming back, then i would like to know.

(Eldemore is on a list of like ten other things i am waiting for, it's just one of the waiting gang now. But i can wait....... though i wish Prehistoric Kingdom would just release already. xD If anyone knows what it is anyway.)
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby FluffyMilo » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:48 pm

Agreeing with sarah! Plus right now we're in a pandemic, so there's a lot of stress going on. It's good news to see them checking on the site, so there's still some hope. C:

I'm getting hit hard with the pandemic, I work for a delivery company (delivering packages) and right now I've actually clocked almost 50 (to even high as 60 one week) hours a week, scheduled work + overtime. I don't even get home at a decent time and have to sleep and be up early. All because people are doing what they're supposed to do: stay home and flatten the curve! C: it leads to them ordering things online rather than going out.

They're probably getting hit hard too, all we can do is leave encouragement and positivity; just like Sarah said! Hang in there Zayin! ❤
Redoing my signature~
FluffyMilo

Postby Aurrunen » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:50 pm

I think we should be able to get an update at least once a month. A reply at all is appreciated. The re-launch was supposed to happen in late 2018 and I understand people sometimes go past their estimated date, but if that happens they should update us along the way to reassure their playerbase (especially since it's almost 2 years past the estimated date and almost 3 years since the site went on hiatus). I think it's a reasonable request to have communication since the site has been inactive for years and the loyal players that are waiting are anxious and unsure if it will come back. If you have both an inactive site for years along with no communication (last post was all the way in February), it's really hard to have faith or be assured that it will come back. Of course I understand people go through things we do not know or in general are busy. I have read Jendalie's blog and they have been through a lot over the years (I hope you guys are doing better). However, the issue still stands that we need clear communication and taking 5-15 minutes a month to write a post is a fair request.

**I hope I do not come across as rude or anything, it's hard to show tone of voice through text. :c
TRADING ALL MY ELDEMORE STUFF FOR CS/FR

>WILL TRADE IN BULK
Aurrunen

Postby the black swordsman » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:45 am

Aurrunen wrote:I think we should be able to get an update at least once a month. A reply at all is appreciated. The re-launch was supposed to happen in late 2018 and I understand people sometimes go past their estimated date, but if that happens they should update us along the way to reassure their playerbase (especially since it's almost 2 years past the estimated date and almost 3 years since the site went on hiatus). I think it's a reasonable request to have communication since the site has been inactive for years and the loyal players that are waiting are anxious and unsure if it will come back. If you have both an inactive site for years along with no communication (last post was all the way in February), it's really hard to have faith or be assured that it will come back. Of course I understand people go through things we do not know or in general are busy. I have read Jendalie's blog and they have been through a lot over the years (I hope you guys are doing better). However, the issue still stands that we need clear communication and taking 5-15 minutes a month to write a post is a fair request.

**I hope I do not come across as rude or anything, it's hard to show tone of voice through text. :c

ya i really agree with this, its not hard to take 5-15 mins a month just to right a "where still working on it" msg. honestly i would rather the buggy site then having to wait another year, or worse the site getting shut down
the black swordsman

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's