Eldemore is Taking a Break

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby the black swordsman » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:46 am

.:Cursed.Fox:. wrote:icheckin every month or so. I hope we get a special christmas adopt this year

UGH!! YES!!!! i would love a special christmas pet that i could just hoard, although i would advice they gave 5 per person so it dosent end up a ultra rare to legendary again
the black swordsman

Postby Salem » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:13 pm

i dont care about new adopts right now, i just want news. an update. something? anything.
Salem

Postby the black swordsman » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:36 pm

Jasper wrote:i dont care about new adopts right now, i just want news. an update. something? anything.

they are still working on the site they are just still having issues. and zayen still logs on to check on things and works in the background. lets just hope its up soon
the black swordsman

Postby FlitterRayne » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:55 pm

Has anyone found it ironic that Eldemore could have had a human baby since the last update? It’s almost been a year....

*sighs* I’m starting to regret not asking for a refund for the donation coins I purchased right before everything hit with no warning. I didn’t spend too much, but if we’re not going to be ever coming back...or updated on what’s going on...I really regret it.

I do truly hope and pray that Zayin is okay and that everything is alright. And maybe he’s been so quiet because he feels like he’s almost done. Who knows! But, please Zayin...give us something...? :cry:
On June 17th, 2017 my Mother left us to gain her entry to God's kingdom. I would welcome any and all prayers her, but please, send no gifts. My thanks.

Known as "FlitterRayne" on Chicken Smoothie as well. Trades in both places welcomed!
FlitterRayne

Postby Anura » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:55 am

eldemore do something : (

this pandemic is not making this hiatus any easier : (
Anura

Postby the black swordsman » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:20 pm

Anura wrote:eldemore do something : (

this pandemic is not making this hiatus any easier : (

oof this is true,
the black swordsman

Postby the black swordsman » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:54 pm

could we possibly get a theme change and 1 pet release for the christmass holiday? it dosent have to be a lot it would just be nice.

(EDIT: forget about this question it was inconsiderate of me, i hope your doing well and hope to see you all soon.)
Last edited by the black swordsman on Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
the black swordsman

Postby Salem » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:55 am

its been 10 months since the last update from zayin.... oof
Salem

Postby muriel » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:34 pm

I feel this needs to be said:

As much as we all want an update, myself included, I think we could also be a little more considerate of zayin. he is more than just a code wizard. he is a human too like you and me, and like us he has a life and other things that demand his attention. Yes, it has been a while, but from what I understand, Zayin has an incredibly busy life, and covid probably isn't easing anything up for him. Suggesting site themes and pets and such isn't going to make him work faster. Constantly posting here isn't going to make him work faster. Please, next time, be more considerate to zayin.
muriel

Postby the black swordsman » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:09 am

muriel wrote:
    I feel this needs to be said:

As much as we all want an update, myself included, I think we could also be a little more considerate of zayin. he is more than just a code wizard. he is a human too like you and me, and like us he has a life and other things that demand his attention. Yes, it has been a while, but from what I understand, Zayin has an incredibly busy life, and covid probably isn't easing anything up for him. Suggesting site themes and pets and such isn't going to make him work faster. Constantly posting here isn't going to make him work faster. Please, next time, be more considerate to zayin.

i get that zayin is busy, and we dont need pets it was just a question, that being said, the no updates in since February is really concerning for most people it dosent take vary long to pop in and say "still working" which is what most people have been asking for, it takes less then 5 mins to write that. i know there still working on the site so i dont really care much about the update aspect and as far as i was concerned i thought Jendalie made the pets. im unsure of how hard it actually is to put a pet into the game but not having any new pets for 1 year and a half when the site was suppost to be back up around that time is kinda upsetting, i hope they stay healthy and that work is not to draining but i dont want to see this site completely stop.
the black swordsman

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's