Eldemore is Taking a Break

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby Uspar » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:25 pm

muriel wrote:
    I feel this needs to be said:

As much as we all want an update, myself included, I think we could also be a little more considerate of zayin. he is more than just a code wizard. he is a human too like you and me, and like us he has a life and other things that demand his attention. Yes, it has been a while, but from what I understand, Zayin has an incredibly busy life, and covid probably isn't easing anything up for him. Suggesting site themes and pets and such isn't going to make him work faster. Constantly posting here isn't going to make him work faster. Please, next time, be more considerate to zayin.

The site has been under update for three years and it's been 7 almost 8 months of radio silence. It's not unreasonable to want a tiny update that's more or less a "hello, I'm still working" kind of thing. And I am sure that people aren't constantly posting here to make Zayin work faster, they're just hoping for a break in the silence. At this point, people will take any news even if it's the tiniest grain.
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Postby Tybalt » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:34 am

Uspar wrote:
muriel wrote:

As much as we all want an update, myself included, I think we could also be a little more considerate of zayin. he is more than just a code wizard. he is a human too like you and me, and like us he has a life and other things that demand his attention. Yes, it has been a while, but from what I understand, Zayin has an incredibly busy life, and covid probably isn't easing anything up for him. Suggesting site themes and pets and such isn't going to make him work faster. Constantly posting here isn't going to make him work faster. Please, next time, be more considerate to zayin.

The site has been under update for three years and it's been 7 almost 8 months of radio silence. It's not unreasonable to want a tiny update that's more or less a "hello, I'm still working" kind of thing. And I am sure that people aren't constantly posting here to make Zayin work faster, they're just hoping for a break in the silence. At this point, people will take any news even if it's the tiniest grain.

Exactly this. We all love and support Zayin and the rest of the staff, but a quick check in every month or two isn't too much to ask. That said, this year has not been great so I understand being overwhelmed.
â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–…

Ours Is The Fury

I am running on mobile internet, so I won't be as active. Hopefully the wifi will be sorted soon!
Awesome Siggy, thanks to Mavric. <3

â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–… â–…
Tybalt

Postby the black swordsman » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:00 am

Tybalt wrote:
Uspar wrote:
muriel wrote:

Exactly this. We all love and support Zayin and the rest of the staff, but a quick check in every month or two isn't too much to ask. That said, this year has not been great so I understand being overwhelmed.

im sure there will be a update soon, i hope there all doing well
the black swordsman

Postby Archaic » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:08 pm

the black swordsman wrote:
Tybalt wrote:
Uspar wrote:
muriel wrote:

Why would you expect an update on a site that's dead? There's been no word for literal years. They've obviously forgotten/don't care about updating this anymore.
Archaic

Postby Anura » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:02 am

im holding out for new years. if we dont hear anything new by then, well... its safe to say the site is dead. our last update was in FEBUARY. that would mean almost a full year without anything : (
Anura

Postby the black swordsman » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:37 am

Archaic wrote:
the black swordsman wrote:
Tybalt wrote:
Uspar wrote:
muriel wrote:

Why would you expect an update on a site that's dead? There's been no word for literal years. They've obviously forgotten/don't care about updating this anymore.

because ive been msging Jendalie on instigram and zayin a few times on here, they are still working on the site. they just arnt really updating us on this thread or twitter.
the black swordsman

Postby Hisoka » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:40 am

I've been lurking for literally years now. At first I was content because we had occasional updates. I understand that Covid has hit us all hard, and with different situations and personal stuff going on, I know there are people genuinely struggling. But it takes all of 60 seconds to post and say "Hey, we are still working! Hang in there."

As a business owner, who is running a site where real people have spent real money on items (including myself), we deserve at least a once a month update.

I try to be very understanding, but I'm a little frustrated at the lack of updates here and on twitter where they said they would post updates often. I have had many health problems and issues this year that have interfered with my personal life and as an "essential worker" I have been overwhelmed and stressed out with no end in sight. But that didn't stop me from texting or posting on facebook to friends and family members that I'm okay. I'm really not trying to sound bitter or angry. Its completely not my intention. But I am frustrated as I'm sure other paying customers are at the complete lack of information for almost a full year.
All of my trade groups are WL locked. If you want to trade a current outcome for one of my normal trade groups, send as suggestion with a message stating what you want! =)
ImageImageImage
Hisoka

Postby Sphye » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:36 am

I'm willing to keep waiting if I know that there's something to wait for. I'm disappointed by the lack of communication, though. I don't think anyone can be faulted for feeling that way.

Wishing everyone the best~
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Calliope » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:13 am

Hiya folks! Wishing you all a happy Christmas and holidays!
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby the black swordsman » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:39 am

Calliope wrote:Hiya folks! Wishing you all a happy Christmas and holidays!

hope your having a great holiday as well
the black swordsman

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's