Eldemore is Taking a Break

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby FlitterRayne » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:43 am

the black swordsman wrote:
BBkat wrote:I really wish they'd give us *some* kind of update. It's been nearly a year since the last update we had (Feb 2020), even on the twitter which was supposed to have 'more frequent' updates.
And Zayin has been on since then. I just don't understand why they can't take a couple minutes when they stop in to just, say something. Even a 'yes I'm still working on the site'.
At this rate the site won't have a user base by the time it gets running again.
It's just, so disheartening.

to be honest though, if they brought it back the community would flood back. everyone loved this game. i know i will give it tell the end of 2021. (i came back a few months ago and have been vary active, i have a ultra collection now and all i need for a legendary collection is the beta glass work.)

I’m sure most would flow back, but they’re losing some of the people they have now. The problem is this:

do you want to cross site trade then? and happy new year

A lot of people have been, currently are, or will be trading their collection. I think I wouldn’t be as interested in coming back if I had let the majority of my good stuff away, trading or gift. You’d have to start all over with almost nothing.
(This is all opinion btw)

I’m just afraid of having some people being too discouraged from the “too little, too late” thought.

Zayin...Please jump on here any say...something? ...Anything?
I want this site to live again, and thrive, even if it takes longer to finish! We’ve been loyal to you this long. Please, be loyal to us as well...?
FlitterRayne

Postby the black swordsman » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:47 am

FlitterRayne wrote:
the black swordsman wrote:
BBkat wrote:I really wish they'd give us *some* kind of update. It's been nearly a year since the last update we had (Feb 2020), even on the twitter which was supposed to have 'more frequent' updates.
And Zayin has been on since then. I just don't understand why they can't take a couple minutes when they stop in to just, say something. Even a 'yes I'm still working on the site'.
At this rate the site won't have a user base by the time it gets running again.
It's just, so disheartening.

to be honest though, if they brought it back the community would flood back. everyone loved this game. i know i will give it tell the end of 2021. (i came back a few months ago and have been vary active, i have a ultra collection now and all i need for a legendary collection is the beta glass work.)

I’m sure most would flow back, but they’re losing some of the people they have now. The problem is this:

do you want to cross site trade then? and happy new year

A lot of people have been, currently are, or will be trading their collection. I think I wouldn’t be as interested in coming back if I had let the majority of my good stuff away, trading or gift. You’d have to start all over with almost nothing.
(This is all opinion btw)

I’m just afraid of having some people being too discouraged from the “too little, too late” thought.

Zayin...Please jump on here any say...something? ...Anything?
I want this site to live again, and thrive, even if it takes longer to finish! We’ve been loyal to you this long. Please, be loyal to us as well...?

should i have not offered? they said they where trading and ive been trading back and forth with more then one people on the game, ive also been gifting a lot, someone who traded me there collection still hops on and plans to play again if it comes back, they just wanted the weath on other sites because they where scared it would never come back.
the black swordsman

Postby FlitterRayne » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:51 am

should i have not offered? they said they where trading and ive been trading back and forth with more then one people on the game, ive also been gifting a lot, someone who traded me there collection still hops on and plans to play again if it comes back, they just wanted the weath on other sites because they where scared it would never come back.

No, no, you’re all good. I was just using it as an example. I’ve seen this before and don’t really have a problem with it personally. (I’m not a mod, so don’t quote me on rules, lol.)

But it just represents what’s going on in the site. I’m not putting you down, you have my word. ☺️
FlitterRayne

Postby the black swordsman » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:02 am

FlitterRayne wrote:

No, no, you’re all good. I was just using it as an example. I’ve seen this before and don’t really have a problem with it personally. (I’m not a mod, so don’t quote me on rules, lol.)

But it just represents what’s going on in the site. I’m not putting you down, you have my word. ☺️

gotcha, i understand, i hope it will come back and thrive like it did last time.
the black swordsman

Postby Sarah » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:10 am

I just clicked on Zayin's page and got this error:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Got error 28 from storage engine [1030]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Not sure what that means...?

ғαιияєαcн
F Gʟxʏ Aɴɪɴ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>this is me<<
German/Female/Snake lover
She/Her pronouns
You can call me Sun/Sunrise!
❝gimme all your crystal pets!❞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
⋅⋇⋅⋅⋇⋅

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔══*✴*══╗
I
ʜ
ʟʏs
sɴ
ʏsʟғ
s

sʀ;
I
ɴ

ʙ

ɢʟxʏ

Tʏʟ
Tʜʀ
╚══*✴*══╝

Sarah

Postby the black swordsman » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:22 am

Sarah wrote:I just clicked on Zayin's page and got this error:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

dont scare me i clicked it and it was fine also i dont know what it means
the black swordsman

Postby Missmagic » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:47 pm

Good evening, I have no errors towards me Zayin is still present as an administrator.

I am French I translate with google
Image Image des petits clics pour eux https://gothicat-world.com/register?ref=Cinderella (Xena)
Missmagic

Postby the black swordsman » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:37 pm

Missmagic wrote:Good evening, I have no errors towards me Zayin is still present as an administrator.

I am French I translate with google

good morning hello from south korea.
the black swordsman

Postby Silverhart » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:46 am

Sarah wrote:I just clicked on Zayin's page and got this error:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Seen that error before on the site quite a few times. Not sure what it means either, but it always seems to fix itself fairly quickly. I’m also not experiencing any errors at the moment.
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Zayin » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:18 am

Hey everyone, yes we're still alive. Sorry, I've been keeping my head down for a while, doing development as I am able and dealing with the great 2020 dumpster fire. Most of my recent development has been focused on back end admin stuff, as most of the core features for the front end, like adoptions, trading, the codex, are already done. Basically, users can adopt things, but I need to be able to add new adoptions to the system. This also includes user management, site currency management, user permissions, and ample logging to ensure that people can't lose things due to errors. I will post a year-end update for everyone shortly, sorry it's taken so long and that everyone's been kept in the dark. Hope you're all staying safe out there!

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

PreviousNext