ELDEMORE BAUBLE VALUE INPUT NEEDED

A place to discuss all things Eldemore.

ELDEMORE BAUBLE VALUE INPUT NEEDED

Postby the black swordsman » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:38 pm

let me know if these values sound way off, i just want to try and put something together so that people can cross site trade and stuff, im open to discussion on this and this is in no way official values it is me trying to figure out what would be a good value system

normal release pets/event pets (this does not include any pets on the spreadsheet found on the first page of the whats this pet worth in baubles thread.)

ultra common and common 12-15 baubles (just realized there is actually no ultra common or common pets in 2013.)
uncommons 25-30 baubles
rares 50-60 baubles
ultra rares (that are not on the spread sheet.) 100-120 baubles
legendarys (that are not on the spread sheet.) 150-210 baubles.

ultra common and common 6-8 baubles
uncommon 12-15 baubles
rare 25-30 baubles
ultra rare (that are not on the spread sheet.) 50-60 baubles
legendarys (that are not on the spread sheet.) 100-120 baubles

ultra common and common 3-4 baubles
uncommon 6-7 baubles
rare 12-15 baubles
ultra rare (that are not on the spread sheet.) 25-30 baubles
legendarys (that are not on the spread sheet.) 50-60 baubles

ultra common and common 1-2 baubles
uncommon 3-4 baubles
rare 5-10 baubles
ultra rare (that are not on the spread sheet.) 15-20 baubles
legendarys (that are not on the spread sheet.) 25-40 baubles

2017+
ultra common and common 1 baubles
uncommon 2-3 baubles
rare 5-7 baubles
ultra rare (that are not on the spread sheet.) 8-12 baubles
legendarys (that are not on the spread sheet.) 15-30 baubles

tell me what you guys think should be tweekt i would love for us as a community to try and figure out what should be values. it would really be nice to be able to answers is this a fair trade question, i was just off for to long but im on all the time now but am not good with values other then the 2013 rares do you guys think these prices are reasonable or should they be tweaked? what do you guys think the value is between the years? i had it mostly degrading by half value per year.
the black swordsman

Re: ELDEMORE BAUBLE VALUE INPUT NEEDED

Postby Startedraining » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:46 pm

Hey bud! We’ve got a bauble value thread here if you wanna take a look!
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby the black swordsman » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:57 pm

Startedraining wrote:
Hey bud! We’ve got a bauble value thread here if you wanna take a look!

i know i was talking about making more precise values. someone suggested making a whole new thread so not to clutter that thread.
the black swordsman

Postby greenevalley » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:31 pm

Are people even purchasing/trading for baubles right now? Is there any demand for them? Doesn’t the fact that there haven’t been any bazaar releases in years make them pretty worthless atm? There is no use for them currently so I’m not sure I would value them at anything until the site reopens.
greenevalley

Postby the black swordsman » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:08 pm

greenevalley wrote:
Are people even purchasing/trading for baubles right now? Is there any demand for them? Doesn’t the fact that there haven’t been any bazaar releases in years make them pretty worthless atm? There is no use for them currently so I’m not sure I would value them at anything until the site reopens.

i tryed to trade for them a few times and i more want to know to use it as a measurment for cross site trades, if i know there bauble value i can tell people how many Flight rising gems there worth
the black swordsman

Postby Sphye » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:54 pm

Greenevalley has a good point. Until there's demonstrable proof for Elde's revival, baubles have no value beyond how much they cost to purchase. They can't be used for anything except for the Avian Jay item set until the site is up and going again. Therefore, even though a certain dollar amount will get you however many baubles or however many gems, the FR gems have more value because they can actually be used.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby the black swordsman » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:59 pm

Sphye wrote:
Greenevalley has a good point. Until there's demonstrable proof for Elde's revival, baubles have no value beyond how much they cost to purchase. They can't be used for anything except for the Avian Jay item set until the site is up and going again. Therefore, even though a certain dollar amount will get you however many baubles or however many gems, the FR gems have more value because they can actually be used.

then do you have a list of what the pets per year are worth in gems? i started this thread so i could mostly give advice on people looking to trade pets for gems, but i dont know values so it would be nice to know
the black swordsman

Postby Kiinotasha » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:19 pm

the black swordsman wrote:
Sphye wrote:

then do you have a list of what the pets per year are worth in gems? i started this thread so i could mostly give advice on people looking to trade pets for gems, but i dont know values so it would be nice to know

Right now, considering a lot of people aren't interested in Eldemore pets because of the uncertainty with the site, the amount that they are worth is really up in the air if you are specifically talking about trading things offsite. Onsite trading you can say that things equal out because they have vague values here that you can use as a base, but moving them offsite? There are people would would say they are worth next to nothing, while others will demand high prices for them because that is what they were going for before Elde shut down.

Honestly I don't think you can put a value to them that will make them easily tradeable offsite. Nor do I think you will find something that the majority of people will get behind. That's a big reason that most of the questions for help are going unanswered in the offsite thread.

Your best bet would probably just be to talk something out with each and every single person that you are trying to trade with. It will be annoying, but honestly at this point it's probably the best you are going to get.
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby the black swordsman » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:13 pm

Kiinotasha wrote:
the black swordsman wrote:
Sphye wrote:

Right now, considering a lot of people aren't interested in Eldemore pets because of the uncertainty with the site, the amount that they are worth is really up in the air if you are specifically talking about trading things offsite. Onsite trading you can say that things equal out because they have vague values here that you can use as a base, but moving them offsite? There are people would would say they are worth next to nothing, while others will demand high prices for them because that is what they were going for before Elde shut down.

Honestly I don't think you can put a value to them that will make them easily tradeable offsite. Nor do I think you will find something that the majority of people will get behind. That's a big reason that most of the questions for help are going unanswered in the offsite thread.

Your best bet would probably just be to talk something out with each and every single person that you are trying to trade with. It will be annoying, but honestly at this point it's probably the best you are going to get.

gotcha. thanks
the black swordsman

Return to Eldemore Discussion