Among Us

Talk about movies, books, games, comics, anime, TV, or any other fandoms.

Among Us

Postby Silverfox12578 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:20 am

Any Among us fans lurking about out here?
I started playing it around last year November and quickly got addicted.

Basically You're stuck on a spaceship / planet / base with 10 other people.
The are one to three killers among the rest of the crew.
As a crewmate your job is to do tasks and find the imposters before they kill everyone.

Here is the game website if you're curious:
https://innersloth.com/gameAmongUs.php

I thought I'd open this thread to get people chatting again.. I miss Eldemore so much and this game is fairly popular so its worth a shot. Feel free to share any bad timing, funny moment stories, tips and tricks, opinions, favorite colours or hats and anything else related to among us here. ^^
~#♢My Homestead Guardians♢#~

Image Image

~#♢ Echo & Eclipse♢#~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone needs any help or is just looking for someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a PM! :)

♢<☆~☆~☆~☆<♢♡♢>☆~☆~☆~☆>♢
Silverfox12578

Re: Among Us

Postby Sphye » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:08 pm

I play sometimes! tbh, I prefer to be a crewmate over an imposter, because I can keep doing tasks as a ghost.

What hat do you like to wear?
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Kiinotasha » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:58 am

I really like this game. I can be hard, but it's also challenging trying to balance out looking for people and doing tasks, or weighing risks and killing.

I tend to prefer the ram horns honestly, though it is more an inside joke with friends. It was brought up by a serious of games that the group of us played, and I got killed first at least 7 or 8 times in a row first. SO I changed my color to white put on the horns and made the comment of bringing the lamb to slaughter, and that has been my go to since.
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Postby Sphye » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:35 pm

Kiinotasha wrote:I tend to prefer the ram horns honestly, though it is more an inside joke with friends. It was brought up by a serious of games that the group of us played, and I got killed first at least 7 or 8 times in a row first. SO I changed my color to white put on the horns and made the comment of bringing the lamb to slaughter, and that has been my go to since.

OH NO
That's such a funny reason to have picked your appearance. I love it!!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Return to Entertainment