Hi There!

A place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.

Hi There!

Postby CuriousVulture » Thu May 27, 2021 9:52 pm

I've been checking in sporadically since the break started, but not very regularly. In fact, it's been a good few months since my last check. Anywho, I just wanted to reintroduce myself, as I was never active on the forums. When I made this account I went by Norekko online, but I don't use that name anymore. If it isn't too confusing, I'd prefer Curio. No problem either way, though. :)

Hah, I was 16 when I joined here, and I'm 21 now. Kinda crazy how I still remember this place with how much stress I was under before I graduated high school. ^^' It was just about a year before the break started, too. All things considered, that's pretty close to when registration was closed, huh? I'm just rambling at this point, so I'll end the post here.
CuriousVulture

Re: Hi There!

Postby Sphye » Sat May 29, 2021 10:56 am

Hello, Curio! (If you would like to change your username to reflect your most current preferred name, you can do so from your account settings.)

Time really flies, doesn't it? I was 15 when I joined Eldemore, way back when the site had just launched. The pets, storyline, and community were something of a constant in my teenage years, and it feels so strange to realize that I'm not the same person I was.

Your Eldsona looks fantastic, by the way! The pastel hair and lacy dark clothes pair really nicely, and the pride scarf tops it off great.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Willzel » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:01 am

Hello Curio! I joined when I was 17 and had no idea who I was, and now I'm rebranding everything in my 20's to suit my true self. I'm really hoping to see Eldemore come back this year, too. I was only around for maybe two events but there was such charming writing and characters. I'd love the chance to experience them again as I am now.
---
he * him
Willzel

Postby CuriousVulture » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:11 pm

Thanks, Sphye! I don't have a lot of clothes to work with so I ended up with an almost completely black outfit, but I'm glad other people think it looks nice! (: When those scarves were released, I was happy to see them, but I didn't think I'd end up using them to express myself. Things change as people get to know themselves, I guess. Also thanks for pointing out I can just change my username, I'm so used to games not allowing username changes or having to pay for them that I didn't even think to check.

I thought I knew who I was back when I joined, Willzel, but a lot has changed since then. Well, maybe not a lot. I have most of the same interests and hobbies, I'm just a little older now. I really have no idea what events I was here for, but I do remember that they were more enjoyable than those of a lot of other games I played at the time. I'm sure once Eldemore is back, the events will be just as good, if not better! (:
CuriousVulture

Return to Introductions