Eldemore is Taking a Break

All news and changes to the Eldemore website will be posted here.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby taco » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:16 pm

UntilDaLionsRAWR wrote:I still check in every now and again on this site. I really miss all the events

Same. I liked Eldemore events more than CS events. I don't know if I should abandon the site :(
taco

Postby *Red* » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:42 am

I really hope Eldemore will come back soon
My dream pets {ACHIEVED :D} Image
{ACHIEVED :D} Image
*Red*

Postby King Roman » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:52 am

I can not believe I've spent more time checking in on this website than I actually have participating with it up and running. I really really hope it starts back up soon or it will be lost forever. Its been like 5 years?
╔═════════╗

Hello!
Call me Zebra if you like
I'm hoarding all Foo Dogs
Dream Pet
CS Link/FR Link
AS Link
Art link/Trade link
She/Her

╚═════════╝
King Roman

Postby Wolfang7 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:02 pm

Part of me wonders if there are even moderators hovering around anymore. The fact that the website still exists, and is maintained must mean something. Most people wouldn’t pay to keep a website active for no reason, right? Still, I’m part of the “spent more time checking in than playing” crowd. Did the same thing with another website, and I’m probably stubborn enough to go on for much longer. Just, hoping I don’t have to. Hope everything’s going okay for moderators or admins (or whatever), and we are able to hear something soon.
Wolfang7

Postby FoxFlame » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:02 pm

im still around tryig to grow my pet collection and reminicing that past. Hopefully one day this site will come back
ImageFoxFlame

I STILL CHECK IN OFTEN, FEEL FREE TO SEND A TRADE OR MESSAGE!
FoxFlame

Postby jesterdoll45 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:34 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one who still checks in. I really miss all the events. I was playing regularly around the time I got pregnant, and I had my daughter in 2016. She's a year more in age than this site has been on hiatus. I really hope it comes back someday!
jesterdoll45

Postby Archer » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:47 am

Wolfang7 wrote:Part of me wonders if there are even moderators hovering around anymore. The fact that the website still exists, and is maintained must mean something. Most people wouldn’t pay to keep a website active for no reason, right? Still, I’m part of the “spent more time checking in than playing” crowd. Did the same thing with another website, and I’m probably stubborn enough to go on for much longer. Just, hoping I don’t have to. Hope everything’s going okay for moderators or admins (or whatever), and we are able to hear something soon.

Hello! :)
If you have any questions
or concerns, or just
want to chat, feel free to
PM me.

Important Links and
Threads

Guides & Tutorials

To watch and protect.

Image Image Image
Archer
Global Moderator

Postby Matreats » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:48 am

Wolfang7 wrote:Part of me wonders if there are even moderators hovering around anymore. The fact that the website still exists, and is maintained must mean something. Most people wouldn’t pay to keep a website active for no reason, right? Still, I’m part of the “spent more time checking in than playing” crowd. Did the same thing with another website, and I’m probably stubborn enough to go on for much longer. Just, hoping I don’t have to. Hope everything’s going okay for moderators or admins (or whatever), and we are able to hear something soon.

I'm also extremely stubborn haha

also, hi Archer!!! o/

╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs

u

Matreats

Postby ty6565 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:34 pm

I'm still checking in every 2 weeks or so. Not really a lot to talk about anymore ;-;

Something ive been doing is taking pictures of my pet collection so that, in the event that the website goes down one day with no explanation (like creaturebreeder did, if anyone remembers that site) I wanna be able to remember what pets I had
Ty rules the world!
ty6565

Postby Wolfang7 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:37 pm

Whoa! I was just telling my brother how long it’s been since the main coder (that’s what Zayin does, right?) was visible online to see that they stopped by this afternoon! I hope they weren’t too discouraged with all the people being upset about the downtime taking longer than expected. A lot of us are still waiting for an update, whenever you’re ready!
Wolfang7

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements