Site Q & A

Post your Eldemore questions and site suggestions here.

Re: Site Q & A

Postby // kzry » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:47 am

Are there any status updates or signs of still working on the overhaul? ;w;
User avatar
// kzry
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Re: Site Q & A

Postby Startedraining » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:37 pm

I know the admins are indeed still working on the overhaul. I don’t know much else, though, just that they have no plans on giving up.
╔═════════════════════╗












Image













╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗







Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please








╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗


Image
Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining



╚═════════════╝
User avatar
Startedraining
 
Posts: 10749
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Site Q & A

Postby Asterlie » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:03 pm

Startedraining wrote:
I know the admins are indeed still working on the overhaul. I don’t know much else, though, just that they have no plans on giving up.

Oh nice, where'd you hear this from if you don't mind me asking? I'm very happy to know they're still working behind the scenes ^^
X

XXXXXXXXXImage
X
X
X

Image
~ A s t e r l i e ~
-- -- -- -- --

Toyhou.se
DeviantArt
Dragon Cave
All Art Credit
-- -- -- -- --
User avatar
Asterlie
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:09 pm

Re: Site Q & A

Postby Startedraining » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:13 pm

Asterlie wrote:
Startedraining wrote:
I know the admins are indeed still working on the overhaul. I don’t know much else, though, just that they have no plans on giving up.

Oh nice, where'd you hear this from if you don't mind me asking? I'm very happy to know they're still working behind the scenes ^^

Sorry for the late reply, Bena and I follow each other on instagram, and we chat sometimes! 8D
╔═════════════════════╗












Image













╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗







Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please








╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗


Image
Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining



╚═════════════╝
User avatar
Startedraining
 
Posts: 10749
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Site Q & A

Postby Asterlie » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:40 pm

Startedraining wrote:
Asterlie wrote:
Startedraining wrote:
I know the admins are indeed still working on the overhaul. I don’t know much else, though, just that they have no plans on giving up.

Oh nice, where'd you hear this from if you don't mind me asking? I'm very happy to know they're still working behind the scenes ^^

Sorry for the late reply, Bena and I follow each other on instagram, and we chat sometimes! 8D

Also sorry for the late reply! And that's great to hear! There's still hope of seeing Eldemore come back; the copyright was renewed for this year, right?
X

XXXXXXXXXImage
X
X
X

Image
~ A s t e r l i e ~
-- -- -- -- --

Toyhou.se
DeviantArt
Dragon Cave
All Art Credit
-- -- -- -- --
User avatar
Asterlie
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:09 pm

Re: Site Q & A

Postby // kzry » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:21 pm

Something small and tiny, but it's something!!
User avatar
// kzry
 
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Previous

Return to Site Help, Questions and Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron