DONE Samhain Is Upon us! All Hallows' eve event/game :3

A place to play word and forum games with other members.

DONE Samhain Is Upon us! All Hallows' eve event/game :3

Postby SaberFairy » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:18 pm

OPEN
The Samhain has come! The veil between our world and the spirit world is at its thinnest. The ghosts of the deceased walk among us, evil and good spirits dance in the lights. Pick your character and approach other players through trade to decide your fate!

Objective: Get as many treats as you can and avoid curses. Win the raffle :P

How to play:

Step one: A player will select a character and copy the accompanying action excerpt, they will then choose a participating player from the list below and send them a PM with the character and prompt in the text box.
The player that receives this, will decide which of the two actions the character will do. One will lead to a curse (trick), and the player will respond to the PM with a trick. The other will lead to a blessing (treat), and they will be sent free pets by the receiver.

Example: (Not real)

Player one: You are a candle blowing in the wind. Will you blow out (curse/trick) or persevere through the gale (blessing/treat)?
Player two: You blow out! (Responds just through PM)
or
Player two: you survive! (sends free pets to player one through a trade)

Rules

1. All eldmore forum rules apply
2. Do not make a habit of double-dipping, by sending multiple trades to the same player
3 If a player tricks you, do not harass or spam them, this is a game and there will be tricks as well as treats
4. Please do not bump this forum
5. Make sure to use character prompts only from the ones provided
6. Do not try to play the game with players who are not participating
7. Be respectful to other participants and report rule-breakers (it helps get everything started correctly)
8. Don't give out only tricks, treating people will give you blessing points which allow you to enter your name multiple times in the raffle. See raffle forum
9. It would be really appreciated if you put participating in "Samhain, All Hallows' eve event" in your signature to let players know you are participating and to spread the love ^^ (You also receive another name in the raffle)
10. And make sure to have fun!

How to sign up?!

It's simple! All you have to do is submit your username below (and on the sister raffle forum https://www.eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=10537) and add what you like most about Halloween and what you're going to dress up as this year (this is not required, just for fun) :)

We will then add you to the list of participating players. Join...if you dare ;3

Character list:

Black cat: You see a wondering cat, most likely the familiar of some witch given to them by an evil spirit. Or perhaps the devil incarnate on its way to find a sorceress. It seems to stare intently at your house, blinks, and lets out a soft mew.
(Blessing) Invite to your house and offer treat, or shew it away with a spray bottle. (curse)

Jack o lantern: You see a ghastly figure in the shadows cradling a dim lantern, made from a turnip and lump of coal, so as to light their step. Hugging their scanty and torn jacket around them as best they could, they approach your door quietly; the specter of Jack wandering through purgatory. Gazing at the Jack O lanterns named after him he whispers “A bite to eat, a place to stay?”
Let him warm himself by your fire and offer a treat before sending him on his way (blessing) or turn off your lights and pretend no one is home (curse).

Bats: You see two ominous bats gliding through the dusky air. They begin to circle your house; once, twice, thrice. And then swoop into your open window, as if summoned by some ghost.
Coax the bats out with sticky moth treats and leave goodies for the ghosts (blessing) or call the exterminators (Curse)

Spiders: As you look out your window at the candles lining the rim outside, bright wax dripping down in stalagmites of glue, a small brown spider approaches curiously and without warning springs into the candle flames, evaporating into mist. A witch is nearby. More spiders crawl across the windowsill, this time spinning webs and creating intricate patterns on the glass. Could this be a sign of a loved one watching over you.
Leave a warm message and a plate of treats for the loved one or witch (blessing) or ignore it all as simply a careless bug (curse)

Costume: (two options)
As a ghoul: You are a ghost trying to test the humans now that you have access to their realm. You disguise yourself as an Eldmore player, dressing as a Rune Dragon and knocking at the door.
Will the person at the door: answer and with a huge grin, shout “treat!” and hand you a candy (blessing) or laugh and hand you a piece of coal (curse).

As a human: You are walking through a grave yard trying to get into the autumn spirit. The mist blankets the ground in swirling waves collapsing on one another. Suddenly shadowy figures seem to take shape around you.
Luckily you remembered your white bed-sheet ghost costume to blend in (Blessing) or
Unfortunately you forgot your costume and the spirits seem to whisper for a treat of their own (curse)

Bobbing for apples: You decide to test your fate and bob for some apples. There is a large wooden tub in the corner, the iron bands wrapped around it for stability were slightly rusted with age. Seeing that all the apples still bobbed humorously, you are the first one to try your luck.
You: Get the first apple of the night (Blessing) or fail many times before locking your teeth on the stem of a skinny little apple and plucking it from the barrel. (Curse)

Candles/bonfires: It time to decorate your house for Autumn. You have a few boxes of dusty decors that you saved up from last year and a couple new ones you purchased for fun. Will you decorate with:
Bonfires, candles, and carved pumpkins to guide spirits (blessing) or strings of skeleton bones and scary masks to scare children (curse)

Contact Support!

If you have any questions or concerns please PM either me or magic man for information. Magic man will also be handling the raffle, so please let them know if you have put the event in you sig or have reached 10 blessing points.

Find the raffle here https://www.eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=10537
Find magic man here https://www.eldemore.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2952

Decide the player's fate! If you give them a blessing send a pet as their treat. If you give them a curse send the trade back as empty for a trick!

Good luck!

(Will begin when we reach 10 players ^^ and end around two to three weeks after Halloween)

P.s. Spread the news! The more people you tell about this game, the more fun it will be!
Last edited by SaberFairy on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
╔═════╗
Even if you
loose everything,
something remains
-Lucy Heartfilia

╚═════╝
▛ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▜

No matter how deep
the night, it always---
turns to day,-----------
eventually--------------
- Brook------------------
---------------------------

▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟
SaberFairy

Re: Samhain Is Upon us! All Hallows' eve event/game :3

Postby SaberFairy » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Player List ◑.◑

1. Jedi
    2. madison
    3. UNDYNE
    4. Caerul
    5. Moon
    6. WereW0lf
    7. Uspar
    8. Saberfairy
    9. Magic man
    10. Saphira344

Start!

(˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻)
Last edited by SaberFairy on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
╔═════╗
Even if you
loose everything,
something remains
-Lucy Heartfilia

╚═════╝
▛ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▜

No matter how deep
the night, it always---
turns to day,-----------
eventually--------------

▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟
SaberFairy

Postby Jedi » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:51 am

Jedi
ImageImageImage
Jedi

Postby Yonaka Kyoki Prince » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:06 am

-snip-
Last edited by Yonaka Kyoki Prince on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My dreamie on Eldemore is the 'Faded Galaxy Ancient' and a few others
:.Important.: All named pets are off limits- Not For Trade
Status:.: Lost at sea with Niles- currently hitching a ride upon the Ancient Leviathan
Trade Status:.: Looking for the Faded Galaxy Ancient.
Only trading baubles and Bazaar pets for other Bazaar and wishlist pets.
A̢͞h, sweet ̢c̵̕͢hi̕l̴d o̢̧f̨͡͠ ͜K̵͢o̸s͜͝,
returned to the o͝cę̶͢a̵͜҉n̵̡.̡.͜.҉̴͞.
A b̮͜o̷͕͎̼͚͎t̹̦̻̬͖̰t̮om̮͢l̡͉͓͖̦̬e̘̪͉̩̞͟s̸͇̭ͅs̡̲͇̣̣ ̺̼̮̫̙͟c̡̦̳̳̹͕u҉̹̺̦̘̼r̟s̟̦̣̟e̘͓̯̠̻,̲
͙̲̙̥̀ͅA b̤̟̦̺͙̜͔̜o͓͕̺̞t͍̝̻͕̙̗t͚͍̪̱̞͓o͉͙̦͔̝̻̗̱̫̟̖͈m̫̹͈̠͓̭͈̥͔l̦̭̳̭̙̱͚͎͈̤̻e͈̳̬͕̘͍̝͇̣͉s͍̯̼ͅs͔̩͎͉̙͇̫̘̥͙̲̞ ̤̜͈̹̼͚̖̜͔̫̥̘̪sea
Accepting of all that there is and can be.

Samhain, All Hallow's Eve Event
Yonaka Kyoki Prince

Postby SaberFairy » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:44 am

←~(o `▽´ )oΨ Thanks, both added!
╔═════╗
Even if you
loose everything,
something remains
-Lucy Heartfilia

╚═════╝
▛ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▜

No matter how deep
the night, it always---
turns to day,-----------
eventually--------------

▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟
SaberFairy

Postby dog » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:46 am

Username: madison
Other: my favorite thing about halloween is the accompanying events. i think i'm going to be minnie mouse this year c:
dog

Postby muriel » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:36 am

UNDYNE.

I love All Hallow's eve and All Hallow's Day! I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Question; do we choose which character we can play as or can we use a variety of them?
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby SaberFairy » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Added! Welcome :3

@UNDYNE you may pick out of any of the listed characters, which will be added to in the future
^^
╔═════╗
Even if you
loose everything,
something remains
-Lucy Heartfilia

╚═════╝
▛ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▜

No matter how deep
the night, it always---
turns to day,-----------
eventually--------------

▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟
SaberFairy

Postby otterpup » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:47 pm

Username: Caerul
What I love about Halloween: I love all things spooky and scary! I really like seeing everyone's costumes. :mrgreen:
Hello! I am Caerul

I love to meet new people!
I joined Eldemore a few
months into when it started
and I love absolutely everything about it!
Feel free to trade me anytime!
Forever Hoarding Rune Dragons
To Watch and Protect
Currently looking for- Wishlist
My Chickensmoothie
My trading topic
otterpup

Postby SaberFairy » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:44 am

Added :3 thanks for joining us!
╔═════╗
Even if you