Bettas Vs. Goldfish [V.1]

A place to play word and forum games with other members.

Bettas Vs. Goldfish [V.1]

Postby khossa » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:29 pm

if someone has made a thread like this already, please pm me so i can remove this one or get it locked.

Bettas Vs. Goldfish

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bettas and goldfish are some of the world's most commonly abused animals. surrounded by myths, these two fish are extremely popular because of their ability to survive for long periods of time in small bowls and vases. they are kept in bowls as first pets for children, in dorms and offices, and simply for "decoration." as you know... hopefully... this is unhealthy for the fish and will not provide them a long, happy, and healthy life. just because there has been some cases of these fish living for years in bowls and vases does not mean they were happy. since both are among the world's most popular and commonly abused fish, i thought they would be a perfect combination to place in a match against each other. so which will you choose? bettas? or goldfish?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image Image

- Respect each others' opinions; this includes showing respect towards both animals.
      - start at 500. if we reach 1000, the goldfish win. if we reach 0, the bettas win.
      - add one if you prefer goldfish.
      - subtract one if you prefer bettas.
      - no spamming.
      - do not double post.
      - do not argue.
      - please check your post to see if you have made a mistake and fix it if you do.
      - please try to avoid making the thread go too fast. this is a major cause of mistakes.
      - if someone claims they made a mistake don't just blow it off. just stop and check to see if there really is a mistake.

bettas ;; 0 wins.
goldfish ;; 0 wins.
Last edited by khossa on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
khossa

Re: Bettas Vs. Goldfish [V.1]

Postby Kenai » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Thank you for everything, I appreciate the generosity and kindness the community had in it during the short time I had to spare.
However I have no time left for this hobby, and I can no longer stay active, let alone inactive. Thank you everyone, and goodbye from the 1st October onwards:C <3

Twitter: @Haxorua_
Kenai

Postby khossa » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:51 pm

khossa

Postby interestingword » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:49 pm

still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby khossa » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:31 pm

khossa

Postby foxxwish » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:17 am

ImageFoxie | ♀ | teenager | naïve; easily exciteable
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Most people around call me fox or foxx but feel free to call me whatever as long as I know you're talking to me c: I am 13 hours ahead of eld. My favourite species are glassworks and otterlings. I think I have way too many infinite hoards 8D Please don't feel discouraged if you don't have any pets on my wishlist as my wl mostly comprises of 2013 bazaar pets; I have mostly everything else. Bad trades and bad attitudes irritate me easily but other than that I like to think of myself as a nice, friendly, easy-going person, so feel free to talk to me, I don't bite! Unless I'm hungry ;P
foxxwish

Postby TurtlezSoup » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:49 pm

TurtlezSoup

Postby khossa » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:03 pm

khossa

Postby ~LittleBit~ » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:19 am

~LittleBit~

Postby khossa » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:06 pm