Promptsy Prosey (A character prompt thread)

A place to play word and forum games with other members.

Re: Promptsy Prosey (A character prompt thread)

Postby Grifforik » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Silverhart wrote:Then I died. But suddenly...

...I felt a sharp pain in my head and side. The general idea had been something rather less... dramatic, than death. Something a little more heroic, and noble, but as usual the enemy didn't know any kind of honor, just a strict kill or be killed rule.

All this passed through his mind with very little thought, just a musing as he struggled to regain himself. He'd thought he was dead, and truthfully he HAD been dead, or... at least he thought that's what had happened. He couldn't quite remember. Something about candy, something about a world full of darkness, and a crow with red eyes.

Again, he woke up. His breath labored, but the feeling of pressure and darkness gone. Slowly he blinked darkness out of his eyes, and took in his surroundings. Where was he? Was he alive? Was he dead? What was this place? This place filled with sparkling light, and shadowed darkness.

Slowly he sat up, rubbing a hand across his eyes, and wondering at the fact that both his arms worked. He knew, he KNEW, they'd been broken before hand, and yet, here he was, using them.

His mind began to clear, and finally after what seemed days, he was able to move his legs, and his head without blackness overtaking him. He, sagged in the bed and finally got a good look around him.

He was inside a cave, or an old mine, he corrected himself, noting the beams overhead. Something in the walls glinted back at him, like so many tiny lights. He leaned closer to the nearest wall, against which his bed had been resting, and touched the rough surface, and the tiny gem that glittered with an inner light.

"Well, that's unusual." He mused, aloud. The room itself was roughly carved out of the rock, the floor was smooth and even, and the ceiling was high enough for two men to stand comfortably on each others shoulders and not reach the top. The light thrown off by the gems was steady, though it glittered a little oddly when you looked at them out of the corner of your eye. Almost as if something moved within those gems. He shook himself, to get the feeling of being watched out of his system, and turned back to examining the little room. The rock's were almost white they were so light in color, the floor was the same, though there were no gems in the floor or celing, just the walls, and his 'bed' as such went, was a shallow basin of rock, carved to fit a man and filled with soft grass and what looked to be some sort of sand. Though it was covered in something that looked like a sail or a torn up flag.

He was bent over, trying to figure out what it was made out of when a rough sounding voice, echoed from another part of the cave. He almost fell back in to the bed startled, but the voice didn't come again, however, a light filled the hallway and he knew something rather shorter than him was coming toward him, so he stood and reached for a weapon that wasn't there, and suddenly a smallish gem like Rune dragon was standing before him, looking oh so pleased. She was beautiful, a rose colored diamond that glowed softly.

She chirped at him, though it was a sort of striking chirp and one that spoke volumes of how pleased she was to see him standing. She scuttled over to him and used her outstretched wings to examine him where he stood, making pleased noises. He was bemused, and amused at the same time. At how much personality she possessed and how like to a mother hen checking her chick she seemed. Until she tried to check... all his parts, and then he had to draw the line, a bit in shock and a bit with amusement when she chittered at him in a scolding manner.

"I'm fine little mother, just fine," he said, laughing, and finally she let him alone. Though she motioned him to follow, and so he did, right out of the small room he'd been in, down a corridor of light and shadow, and into the largest cavern he'd ever seen. What struck him instantly was the enormous pile of glittering jewels, gems, and gold coins. He took one step forward, looked down to the little rune dragon and when he looked up...

He met the eyes of the biggest drake he'd ever seen, who looked rather amused to see a human, and fond of the little dragon that stood defiantly and possessively in front of said human. She chittered at the drake and the drake stared at them both, then he spoke, in a deep smokey voice.

"Oh FINALLY!" He roared with laughter, his bright red scales shaking silently as he laughed.

"Um... what's going on here? And what do you have so many... wait those aren't jewel's, those are..." he looked at the big drake, eyes incredulously taking in the sight of tons of Diamond rune dragons piled into the drakes hoard.

"They're um... shiny and um... part of my hoard?" The drake stopped laughing, looking sheepishly at him. The little dragon in front of him chittered angrily, and finally Tom could hold it in no longer, he doubled over with laughter, everything in him breaking loose with mirth. Who would of guess that rune's were in danger of being hoarded by drakes?

Someone really needed to...
Grifforik

Postby cjr09 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Grifforik wrote:
Someone really needed to...

... Fix up this place. The roof wasn't caved in, the windows were cracked, but not broken- the door stood firm on it's hinges, if a little creaky when opened.

Really, not what any good abandoned cabin in the woods should look like at all, and it had been abandoned for quite some time now.

It's in a gorgeous spot- there's a small waterfall crashing into the pond beside, gently turning the water wheel at the side of the house, dragonflies flit about the water's surface and the sun shines beautifully across the water, reflecting and accompanying the scenic view perfectly.

But there was something missing.

"It seems just a little too barren, don't you think, Acantha?" He asks, voice quiet so as not to disturb the peace of their surroundings.

The Poisionous Sea Serval on his shoulders flicks her pointed ears distastefully, scrunching her nose and flicking her tail to show her displeasure.

"Not enough plants, I agree," the man says, taking a few more strides forward- the ground cracks and glows underneath his feet, the sparse grass below twists and turns and grows, stretching and straining for something to grab onto, for the sun and the endless power it provides.

Acantha leaps from his shoulders, landing with all the grace and coiled power of any Serval, neatly tucking her tail around her paws as she sits, waiting impatiently for her bond to do his work.

The trees begin to bend and twist, branches stretching to shield some woodland paths from the suddenly harsher sun and exposing others- ivy dances as it climbs up the sides of the house, twisting and turning in increasingly extravagant patterns before disassembling them completely and moving in entirely different ways.

Flowers grow and bloom and shrink and die, lifecycles that last for months happening in the span of seconds- time seeming to speed up but remaining the same as it's ever been as the plants advance upon the house, nature taking over until the house was more plant than house, with only a couple of windows, a bit of the roof and the door remaining.

"Much better, don't you agree?" He asks, and Acantha purrs her approval, taking a running leap back onto her bonds shoulders.

"The abandoned cottage by the river, overtaken by nature, and home of Thales and Acantha. I like the ring of it, don't you?"

(What even is ending stories)

They'd been sure the house was abandoned. But actually...
cjr09

Postby Silverhart » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:35 am

cjr09 wrote:They'd been sure the house was abandoned. But actually...

...as he opened the door to the cellar, a deep moaning could be heard from the blackness.

Ahmose slammed the door shut quicker then a slipslop with an ember on it's tail. His dire wolf cocked her head at her bondmate, as the Wolfkin braced his back against the door.

"Mirelle - don't panic... but there's a ghost down there."

The Dire wolf's ears flattened against her head. 'Don't be a featherbrain - there's no such thing as ghosts.' She got up and tried to walk around her bonded towards the door.

"Don't!"

'This being ridiculous, Ahmose. If there's something down there, I want to know what it is.'

"Ahmose!" came a sweet little voice from the next room. "Whatcha found?"

The Wolfkin shook his head at the Dire wolf, but Mirelle ignored him, and began to yip. 'Josie! Your Uncle Ahmose has found something he wants to show you!' Of course, these yips didn't sound like words to little Josie, but she got the gist of what the Dire was telling her. A fuzzy bundle bolted into the room like a bolt loosed from an arrow. The young Wolfkin pup ran a few laps around the room on all fours, before skidding into Mirelle. The Monochrome Dire wolf leaned down to lick the pup's ears, making the young girl giggle. She shoved the wolf's muzzle away and faced her Uncle Ahmose.

"What did ya find, Ahmose? Huh? What did you find?"

"Uh... nothing, Joey - just a cella-"

"Did you find me a pet that I can call my very own?!" The young girl began to bounce on her heels very excitedly. "Ooh! Is it something cuddly? I want a cuddly pet! Maybe a jackalope. Or a little glasswork I can dress up! Or a fuzzy Runie! Or a puppy, all for my own - no offense Miri." She hugged the big dark wolf as she said this.

"No - it's -"

"It's not cuddly? That's okay! Is it scaly? Or feathery? Or slimy? Does it have sharp teeth?! Or long claws?! Will it eat people I don't like?! And what's that you're trying to hide behind your back?"

Ahmose held up his hands in defeat. "It isn't a pet, Joey. This place is haunted." Mirelle rolled her eyes. "We'll have to keep looking for -"

"But - I don't want to leave! I already picked out my room! You said we wouldn't have to spend another night on the road. You said we'd be able to stay here for a while. I'm tired of always moving."

The Wolfkin rubbed the back of his neck. That growing feeling of something being deathly wrong with this place was gnawing at him, but those big brown eyes of hers were breaking his heart. He had told her that, and he knew she was tired. They'd been on the road for so long, hopping from place to place, spending the nights beneath the stars. Josie had thought it was great fun at first, but he knew she was getting tired. She needed a place to call home, a place they could feel safe and regroup, even for just a few weeks. He was a nomad, but she was just a pup - she needed something more then the open sky for shelter. This old mansion - well, it was a mansion to him - had seemed the perfect place. He'd been staking it out for a few days and knew it was abandoned, and now he suspected the reason why was that it's previous occupant had met a grisly end.

"Joey - this isn't a safe place. I promised I would keep you safe, and that's what I - " at that moment Mirelle growled, cutting him off. The Wolfkin girl lunged toward her Uncle, sidestepping as he attempted to block the door from her. The Dire wolf bounded forward, and Ahmose tripped over his Dire wolf as Josie swung open the cellar door.

Ahmose let out a bark of warning as the young girl disappeared into the darkness. There was the sound of feet on the stairs, as Ahmose shoved his wolf off him and scrambled to the door on all fours. He froze at the top of the stairs, as his old phobia rose up in him again. The place was so devoid of light, even his sharp senses couldn't pierce the inky blackness that hung like a shroud over everything. "Josie!" His voiced cracked with panic. There was a moan from the darkness, followed by a squeak.

Mirelle huffed at him as she came to sit beside him. 'You really have to get over this whole 'dark' thing,' she admonished.

"There's something down there, Mirelle!" Ahmose yelled as his Dire pushed past him and took two steps down the stairs.

'Yes - Josie. I'm going to go help her explore. If you're not coming you can go and start a fire in the fireplace.' She gave his ear a reassuring lick, and disappeared down the stairs.

"Nonononono! This is bad! Mirelle! Don't leave me!"

'I'm just going down the stairs.' The wolf's exasperation was clear from her tone. 'Really Ahmose - you're a grown man.' Ahmose whimpered as he crouched at the top of the stairs, biting his lip with anxiety. His hands curled around the lip of the first step, as he mentally pictured all the horrors that could be brought to life by Oblivion's magic. In his mind, they were all down there - skeletal elkrin, spider runes, hellhound dires, and who knew what other half-dead horrors. And his little ward was down there, all alone without a light. C'mon you big looby, just go and grab her and get out of here before a necromancer shows up and decides to eat her. They did that, didn't they? Eat people? Or was that ghouls?

"Ahmose! Come see what I found!"

"Josie! I'm giving you until the count of three, and then I'm coming down there! One -" He waited to hear her feet on the steps, but it was silent. "Two - I'm not joking around, pup! If I have to come and get you, they'll be no supper! That goes for you too, Mirelle!" There was a scuffling sound, but it came no closer. "That's it! Three!"

He didn't move. "Three!" He yelled again. "Alright that was just a drill. Now for real. Thre-" There was a brilliant flash of light and Ahmose went scrambling backwards. The entire room was flooded with an eerie blue glow. It took all of Ahmose's will not to scream in utter fear, as he faced the glowing orb that bobbed up the stairs. The hair on the back of his neck rose, and the heat went out of the room, as the ghostly lantern came closer, and closer. He desperately tried to crawl backwards, his eyes glued to the light - he couldn't look away even if he wanted. He felt sudden pain as he rammed backwards into an end table. It fell with a crash against the curtains, taking them down on top on him.

He struggled to the surface of the thick heavy fabric, unable to get enough air to even scream. Now it was at the top of the stairs - or rather Josie stood there, grinning like an imp and covered in cobwebs. It was from her - or rather her hands, that the light emanated. It took Ahmose's eyes a few blinks to readjust, as the girl thrust the light at her guardian. Something tickled his nose, and two strange blue eyes blinked at him. "Ah!" Ahmose's heart gave a leap and he lifted a hand in defense, before realizing it wasn't a ghost being thrust in himself - it was an Otterling - with a glowing blue nightlight.

Josie beamed at him. "Ahmose! Can I keep it?!"

(I didn't edit it yet - but that was extremely fun to write. XD)
Never had she so deeply considered forsaking the Ancient of her people, as she did in that moment...
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Sphye » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Silverhart wrote:
Never had she so deeply considered forsaking the Ancient of her people, as she did in that moment...

What a fun prompt! Give me a moment...

Nothing she did, nothing she tried, was working. She felt magic course through her, jarring like electricity. It wasn't an unfamiliar feeling. She was stronger than it, she knew. She didn't worry for her own strength. Her concern was planted beside the magic itself. Would it be enough? Her teeth were bared, angry tears stinging her eyes.
A skeletal sleipnir reared wildly, four of its hooves devoid of any flesh and four yet trying to mimic life.
"Ascella!" the necromancer called, her voice low and hoarse despite her anguish.
"Ascella!" she cried again, calling the name of her fallen bond. The sleipnir reared, hooves stomping with power that would frighten most. Her movements showed no recognition.
"Oblivion's name, Ascella!" the girl screamed, water leaking from her eyes. "This isn't how it works! I can bring you back! I can, I swear!"
Her back ached. Her arms were tired. Was she accomplishing anything? All she had was the animate corpse of her bond.
"Where is Ascella!?"
Her voice was made of anger, but a hollow anger, like a vase. It held emptiness.
She collapsed on her knees. It wasn't working. The light that the magic had created, eerie and dark like a blacklight, faded from the cold, damp autumn field.
"I-I just-" she choked, shaking suddenly. She felt empty.
The sleipnir stood over the child, old and new simultaneously.

Next prompt:
"How ironic that the thing that would save them would take the shape of a puppy."
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:49 pm

"How ironic that the thing that would save them would take the shape of a puppy."

But there it was and here I am. I took a moment to collect myself and force the slightly dumbfounded expression of my face - returning it to the emotionless mask.

Beside me, Haku was nudging at the pygmy dire wolf with his beak, and off to the side was the Wolfkin that had been drawn here by his bonded dire wolf. Once again, that Wolfkin had stuck his nose where it didn't belong. I had seen him only once before in the streets of Alabaster, but I was still able to recognize him immediately.

"Hey!" he gave an elated call when he saw me glance in his direction. This foolish, naïve little Wolfkin. Despite looking to be a young adult, his demeanor was that of a child, making him little different than the pygmy dire wolf he was bonded to.

Rolling my eyes, I bluntly turned away from him. Usually that, combined with the fact that I am an Avian, would send people running the other way, but not this one, no. Instead, he chased after me with the little dire wolf barking as he struggled on short legs to keep up.

"What do you want with me?" I demanded in a harsh voice, not turning to look at the Wolfkin.

"You have blood on your face," he said good-naturedly, completely unaffected by my tone of voice.

Now that he mentioned it, I did get nicked by one of their knives. It was just barely deep enough to draw blood. I gave him no oral indication that I had heard what he said, but did wipe it off my cheek with the back of my hand. The conversation ended there, but the Wolfkin did not leave. Frustrated by his persistence, I sped up, weaved in and out of alleyways and stuck to the shadows as much as possible.

None of this shook him from my trail. When I could bear it no longer, I rounded on the Wolfkin. "Why are you still following me?" I spat.

What I saw in his face when he looked up at me was not at all what I expected. His green eyes glimmered with happiness and hope. "Can we be friends??" he questioned, his blond ears were perked and his tail was waving back and forth behind him. He was expectant, and had seemingly already decided on my positive response.

I didn't comply to his puppy eyes. "No."

Despite my answer, he didn't leave my side as I continued to walk, nor did I round on him a second time.

Prompt:
"It would be easy they said. It would only take a couple minutes they said." They were wrong.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby cjr09 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:11 pm

"It would be easy they said. It would only take a couple minutes they said." They were wrong.

"It would be easy they said. It would only take a couple minutes they said."

They were wrong.

Dario watches from the rooftops as his targets stroll down an abandoned Silverport alleyway- it would have been perfect, it should have been perfect- but the twosome aren't stupid and the boy looks up, directly at his hiding spot even though he knows that there is no way for him to be seen, especially from that distance.

The assassin hesitates and they reenter the main streets and he scrambles to follow, unwilling to attack just yet but even more unwilling to take his eyes off his targets.

Honestly, these two are children. They're probably not even teenagers, they're both so small and relatively unassuming- the girl might attract attention, halfborns always do, but otherwise they're perfectly easy to overlook. Dario has no idea how they've managed to make an enemy out of one of the richest men in Silverport- maybe they're the children of a rival gang boss, or something- and it really, really should've clued him into the type of prey he was hunting.

He sweeps the street they turned down and they are gone.

This was supposed to be easy, he thinks as he turns, the world moving in slow motion as an arrow fired from the opposite roof sails true towards him.

Supposed to be easy. They're just children, he thinks, willing himself to move but he can't, not in time to save himself.

He lands hard in the alley bellow and the last thing he sees as his vision blacks is two smiling children whose teeth are sharp as knives and eyes glow with power.

"Well, this is quite the situation, isn't it?"
cjr09

Postby Startedraining » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:32 pm

"Well, this is quite the situation, isn't it?"

Yasmina tripped over garbage pails and loose bricks as she tumbled down the alley. Her breath came in short gasps and she did her best to outmaneuver her pursuer. She jumped onto a large box and screamed just a little bit as she fell through the moist cardboard.

Rotten apples and spoiled meat slipped into her pant legs and muck covered her shoes. She gagged and tried frantically to pull herself out by the bricks of the wall beside her. She managed to pull one foot free, and lift it over the edge of the cardboard. It bent dangerously under her weight as she leaned to pull the other foot out.

The cardboard suddenly collapsed and she toppled over. Sludge buried her as she hit the ground. She wailed in despair, her nice clothes were ruined! Yasmina pulled her sack of goodies free from her belt and pushed it away from her. Her small serval kitten mewed inside, unknowing to the chaos outside it's dark hole.

Footsteps echoed in the alley, and Yasmina was gripped in tight fear. She hurried to remove herself from the old food and stood up.

It was only then she realized that her pursuer wasn't a guard. It was a boy. He slowed, obviously not recognizing her at first. "Have you seen a young woman come throu- oh," he stopped.

Yasmina scowled at the boy and stooped to pick her serval up. "What do you want?" she snapped.

The boy hesitated, and reached into his pocket to pull out a necklace, "You dropped this at the stalls. It looks pretty rare... I didn't want you to lose it."

Yasmina's face flushed. How foolish of her. She reached out and took the necklace, relieved to know that he hadn't seen her steal several pies. She looked back at the rotten food. She didn't have an appetite anyway.

Prompt:
"I swear I don't see anything different."
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby cujo. » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:56 am

"I swear I don't see anything different."

"Then why," James spat. "Are you laughing, Elwood?"
"Ouch." Still tittering, their companion stuck out his tongue - or attempted to, at least - at them while his laughs turned more in breathless puffs. With a dramtaic gasp he fall back onto the bed, clutching at his chest at his chest, only for the sound to dissipate into another fit of giggles. James rolled their eyes and pointedly ignored him in favour of continuing to glare at the mirror and their reflection. "You wound me so. I mean, Elwood, seriously? And if you keep glaring like that, you're going to break the mirror."
"Stop laughin' then," James turned, looking tiny swaddled in a coat much to large for them, to fix their glare on Eldwood - or Howl, as he preferred to be known by. Their hands were balled awkwardly into fists by their sides, having no idea what to do with them otherwise. "This is ... this is serious. Look at me."
Sitting up in the middle of the rather comfortable bed, Howl crossed his legs to rest his elbows on his knees as he studied James' reflection. Unable to keep the smile that was curling up his lips at bay, he tried to lightened the mood a little. "But I was telling the truth. I don't see any difference."
James let out an angry mixture that was something of a mix between a growl and huff as they swung back around to the mirror. "I don't understand, why am I shorter? How does that even make sense? Mother was taller than me, for damn sake!"
Howl was oddly silent for a beat and James sighed in the quiet. At least he'd stopped laughing.
"Well, it's like in some of those old fairytales," Howl began quietly, chin resting in one hand while he spoke, the other gesturing at James. "Isn't it? If you got cursed the opposite sex you always got made taller if you were a guy or smaller if you were a girl. At least by the illustrations, anyway. Terribly sexist, I know, but obviously your witch was a fan."
James huffed, blowing away a stray hair from their eyes as they did so, and reached up to pull experimentally on their new head of hair that now fell almost to their shoulders. That would need to be cut. "I'm goin' ta kill her."
"You should probably have her turn you back first, before you do that. And that's assuming we ever find her again."
In the mirror, James' face visibly paled.
"But we'll find her. She can't have gone far, bro-" the halfborn stuttered. "Um, James."
Instead of replying, James threw themself onto the foot of the opposite bed with a heavy sigh and tiredly buried their face in their arm. "It's been a long day. I need to sleep, take a leaf outta Ma's book and hope things'll look better in the mornin'."
Howl nodded, "she usually was right about that. New morning, bad breath; good combination for looking at things with clear eyes."
James snorted. "Shaddup 'nd go ta sleep."
"Sure thing - and tomorrow we can go get you some new clothes. I saw these real nice pair of boots in a shop window coming into town, they might give you a boost -" he broke off in a yelp as a pillow smacked him in the face. "Okay. I get the message. No need to get violent, sheesh. Good night ... Tiny."
th-wump!
"You're not going to have any pillows if you keep throwing them, Jay."

prompt ;;
"oh. oh no. i'm so sorry. i broke it. sorry."
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
--

ImageImage

you are my sunshine,
my only sunshine,
you make me happy,
when skies are grey.

ImageImage
eldemore character thread || charahub
cujo.

Postby Startedraining » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:35 pm

"oh. oh no. i'm so sorry. i broke it. sorry."

Yon tried hard to reach up to the tallest shelf. He grabbed onto the mahogany wood and pulled his small body up, his tail flicking in anticipation. The perfect gift for Edgar had to be up here somewhere. He lifted his nose above the shelf and scanned it, arms shaking. A variety of small wooden statues were placed neatly atop the shelf.
Yon wrinkled his nose against the smell of varnish and wood polish, but lifted his other hand to push a few carved otterlings aside.
He reached far back, noting how ridiculous it seemed to have small items on the top shelf instead of displayed lower, just in case someone needed it and they were short. Like him. Standing at 5'2 at the tallest, Yon was quite the tiny half born.

Finally he found what he was looking for, a round and smooth drake egg carving with its scales and crystals in blown glass. He pulled it free gently, holding it in his hand to the light. "Perfect!" He muttered, and began his descent onto the floor. Only he didn't quite think it through, he needed both hands to get down. Yon put the statue in his mouth, but on his way down it loosened. He watched in slow horror as it smash onto the ground below him. The egg shape chipped and the glass shattered.

"Oh. Oh no. I'm so sorry. I broke it. Sorry." He spoke directly to the statue as if it was going to accept his apology.

Prompt wrote:"I can't believe you just said that to me."
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Grifforik » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 pm

Startedraining wrote:"I can't believe you just said that to me."

"I can't believe you just said that to me." Shouted Peach as she stormed through the castle. Her ruff was up and her ears were flat, a sure sign the pretty pink Princess was in one of her 'moods'.

Behind her, followed a blue male, trying his best not to laugh at her. He knew her moods and knew if he spoke first he'd lose. She was spoiling for a fight, every since she'd come home from her visit out of the castle to her dear friend Cotton. Something happened while she was there that she wouldn't talk about, and wouldn't even hint about, which annoyed Thao, her adopted brother, no end.

He trotted after, head high, one jaunty ear pointed toward Peach, the other always twitching looking for possible trouble (Thao liked to think he was a brave and fearless knight, and could protect the whole castle from anything, though he was just as young as Peach). He held off taking, waiting for her to work herself in her fit to proclaim what was wrong, something she would do in her own sweet time, while wrathfully glaring at everyone and stomping around.

"MOTHER!!!" She growled, storming over to Queen Amara, who was currently strolling the gardens, something she loved to do while she had the time.

"Yes dear?" The Queen smiled at her youngest, a gentle, always amused smile. It was said by everyone that met her, that the Queen always seemed secretly amused about something, though the only person who could ever answer that was her mate, King Oran, who was, at the moment out of Kingdom.

"THAO IS A HORRID, TERRIBLE.... Terror!" She cried, glaring at the mirthful look in Thao's eyes.

"Is this true Son of my heart? Are you being... a terror?" she turned an amused smile on her son, waiting for the dance that would come, that let them both work around Peaches anger and get to the root of the problem without the willful princess knowing she'd been manipulated.

"Alas my mother, oh glorious Queen of the stars and moon, I have indeed been a terror! Why, I asked horrible questions I should never say in front of a lady as lovely as you," he bowed his head, trying not to laugh at Peaches expression.

"YOU SAID IT TO ME YOU... YOU.... SWINE!!!" Peach cried, her ears going up as she lost her lady like composure and leapt toward Thao, murder in her eyes.

"Oh do be good Peach darling, your brother can't have been that terrible, how about we stroll through the gardens you and I and you tell me how horrible he's been. Off with you, you villain, and go see what your sister Marrow is up to, I heard a commotion from the west tower, make sure she hasn't blown anything up in a temper will you?" she smiled at her son, and gave him a soft nuzzle before he bounded off toward the west tower to give her and Peach privacy.

He knew the Queen would get to the root of Peaches problem, and she would be in a fine mood when she was ready to talk again.

"Its difficult having sisters," he muttered to himself, trying to get to the tower before Marrow did something... Marrow like.

"In the middle of the night, you'd think people would be asleep but..."
Grifforik

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games