Barely Related Things

A place to play word and forum games with other members.

Barely Related Things

Postby Silverfang » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:33 pm

The point of this game is to find things that relate to each other in the strangest and almost impossible ways.

Example:
P1: Banana
P2: Poison, because bananas grow on trees, trees are used in making paper, you can use ink to write on paper, and if you swallow ink, you get sick, and poison makes you sick.
P3: Butterfly, because poison makes you die, death means your spirit/soul emerges, like a butterfly emerges from a cocoon.
Etc. etc. etc.

I'll start.

Wolf
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Re: Barely Related Things

Postby Silverhart » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:51 pm

This looks like fun! XD Okay, I hope this is right.

A Sauna

Because there are wolves in Yellowstone, and Yellowstone has those geothermal vents and hot springs, and hot springs make steam, which makes a nice sauna. ^^ Ahhh!
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Silverfang » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:53 pm

:lol:

Pluto!

Because a sauna is like a hot tub, hot tubs are hot, the sun is hot, the sun is in the solar system, and Pluto is in our solar system.
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby turtle » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:36 am

Tomato
Because Pluto is no longer a planet and apparently a tomato is a fruit now.
turtle

Postby Silverhart » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:57 am

A House

Because Bob the Tomato had a friend named Larry the Cucumber and cucumbers' become pickles, and Pickles was the name of a cat, and cats like to chase mice, and mice are related to rats, and rats like to eat grain, and that's what lay in the house that Jack built. X3
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Silverhart

Postby Silverfang » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:23 am

?! xD
Mice
Because houses have windows, which are clear, which let sunlight in, sunlight is warm, blankets are warm, blankets are big and furry, cats are big and furry, and cats eat mice.
Me, for my dreams.

You, for your dreams.
Silverfang

Postby turtle » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:12 pm

Gazelles
Because mice are fuzzy and lions are also fuzzy and lions eat gazelles.
turtle

Postby Duskfeather » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:41 pm

Peacock

Because gazelles run fast, and cars can drive fast too... cars drive me to the aeroplanes... aeroplanes fly, so do most birds, but a peacock can't really... xD
Duskfeather

Postby DarkHorizon » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Tree
Because a peacock is a bird, and birds have feathers, and the feathers fall to the ground, and trees grow from the ground.

ImageImage
DarkHorizon

Postby Silverhart » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:03 pm

Guinea Pig

Because, peacocks are beautiful birds, and so are birds of paradise, and birds of paradise live in New Guinea, which oddly shares it's name with the Guinea Pig, even though Guinea pigs aren't from New Guinea - they're also not actually pigs.
Hellooo!
Silverhart

Next

Return to Forum Games