Journey to the Center of the Homestead

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Journey to the Center of the Homestead (five spots open)

Postby Foxtail » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Edited my post))

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Re: Journey to the Center of the Homestead (four spots open)

Postby interestingword » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:20 pm

(Excellent, thank you. Four more people until we can start!)
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby SkieNight » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:40 am

human form
Name? SkieNight, most simply refer to her as Skie though
Appearance? Tall standing at about 5'8" and very lanky, the only muscles being in her legs from running and horse back riding. Long strait brown hair falls down to the middle of her back and often appears to have natural blond highlights. Her skin is fair though tans nicely in the sun if she lets it. And her hazel eyes sometimes appear to be more green than brown. Skie is often seen in jeans and some sort of t-shirt or tank top, on the rare cold occasion a large oversized sweater as well.
Personality? Most would say the girl is a kind one. She loves to joke around and simply hang with friends. However, making friends is rather hard for her as she's never been good with people. While she fits into many social groups since she'll talk it's very hard for her to get very close to people. She is extremely hard on herself though she wont let others know and she is very determined, she doesn't like accepting the help of others unless it's utterly necessary. She views help as another word for her failing. However, she'll try and go above and beyond to help people. She's also known for being incredibly laid back to the point where she wont give her opinion on things just so she doesn't have to take sides.
Favorite Eldemore species? Elkren (or Sleipnir)
Least favorite Eldemore species? If she had to choose... otterlings
Companion? Rycia
Other? nope!

companion form
Name? Rycia [RÄ«-seeah]
Picture? Image
Personality? The first word that many use to describe Rycia is noble, the creature clearly knows she is special. She's not vain though, in fact despite her knowledge that she is special, the deer-like creature is very, very humble. She is also incredibly open and giving, never wanting to take too much for herself. She'll also gladly help out others of her own or different species. However, her kindness can sometimes blind her into doing things that'll hurt others. She is not naive though, for she is of an ancient breed and holds much wisdom. Tricks that could lead to other getting mugged will not work on her, for she can see through most acts of that sort. The deer is also very good at reading people, though she can be judgmental at times. She tires to be open minded and nod judge upon first glance, though there are quite a few times where she'll simply jump to conclusion. She is much more found of animals and other creatures than she is of humans. Over all Rycia is quite regal in her stature though she acts humbly towards others. She keeps an open mind and is always ready to help, however her judgment might get in the way.
Human companion? SkieNight
Other? nope!

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby interestingword » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:50 pm

Accepted, of course!
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Foxtail » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:02 pm

Friendly bump ^_^

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Re: Journey to the Center of the Homestead

Postby interestingword » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:47 am

whatever, we're starting early.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby remix. » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:53 pm

human form
Name? : Never really States her first name, but likes to be called MiX.
Appearance? : Thick Brown hair, usually braided. She has one blue eye and one purple, Scar from her left temple to her JawBone. She has a slim frame and strong arms and legs from traveling.
Personality : Mix is very reserved, speaking almost to no one but herself, Very Serious, Strategist. If you can crack the shell, she can be funny , creative and full of energy.
Favorite Eldemore species? ; Elkrin
Least favorite Eldemore species? ; Otterlings
Companion? ; Plains
Other? ; Wears a long Brown trench coat.

companion form
Name? ; African Plains ( But you can call him Plains )
Picture? ; ImageAfrican Plains
Personality? ; Loyal , Intelligent , Protective ,
Human companion? ; Mix
Other? ; Nope ;3
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby remix. » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Bump ;3
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby Tundra » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:10 pm

might join, don't know XD, O...and bump

I also wanted to note, ya probably should have a separate form for ancients. They are completely different, as in they are not really companions. An ancient bonds with its summoner with either a cursed pact, or a blessed pact. Cursed pacts can be eternal life/suffering stuff like that, blessed pacts could just be joy and freedom. More information about the difference can be found here. AND..Ancients have human forms..you should make one for Axle XD I've seen him about..ya do use the gravekeeper ancient a lot.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby interestingword » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Tundra wrote:might join, don't know XD, O...and bump

I also wanted to note, ya probably should have a separate form for ancients. They are completely different, as in they are not really companions. An ancient bonds with its summoner with either a cursed pact, or a blessed pact. Cursed pacts can be eternal life/suffering stuff like that, blessed pacts could just be joy and freedom. More information about the difference can be found here. AND..Ancients have human forms..you should make one for Axle XD I've seen him about..ya do use the gravekeeper ancient a lot.

because I luffs him. ;_; he was my first achieved dream pet and stands as the only dream pet I have ever had.
oh.
ok then.
off to figure out how to art. In the meantime, my second most'used will be taking his place because I can't spare the time of finding an artist and trying to figure out how he would look as a human. But ok, thanks for the info, I'll try and make a fuller backstory and stuff for Axle! Wait. does it involve a summoner. I don't want to make one. nuuuuuuuuu

oh, and accepted. We'll start in the next week once my soccer schedule calms down.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's