Tribe of Bubbling Sand (EldemorexWarriors) [Open&Accepting]

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Tribe of Bubbling Sand (EldemorexWarriors) [Open&Accepting]

Postby Twobit » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:29 pm

(This roleplay is a work in progress and may subject to change. Plot ideas and suggestions are welcomed.)

Sea Servals are most known for their selfish rogue personality and as the true pirates of the seas. Independent individuals who have no need or interest in other species. Find any Serval by the coast of the sea, and they're bound to be proud and alone. However, if one ventures even deeper in the unexplored depths of Eldemore, groups of servals flock together, their culture untouched for generations. The Tribe of Bubbling Sand is a family of Sea servals that look after one another in their own territory, surviving together for years.. That is, until the recent increasing encounters with the modern day rogue Sea Servals; The Outsiders.

Will you stay by our side? Or will you leave for the life of an Outsider?

---

Roleplay rules

1) Follow Eldemore's Roleplaying rules.
2) You may have two characters maximum, but you're not allowed to be your own crush/mate.
3) No godmodding (auto-hit, mary-sue characters, etc.) or powerplaying (controlling other characters without permission)
4) No mini 1x1s, it's rude. Unless they're inactive, you must wait until everyone in the roleplay has posted. This prevents leaving others behind.
5) I encourage semi-lit here, so please try to write at least five sentences per post. I understand if you have writer's block, but it would be nice to have some good details to work with.
6) For every five ultra common/common/uncommon Sea Servals in the RP, there can be one rare/ultra rare Sea Serval. So if there are ten ultra common/common/uncommon Sea Serval characters, I will allow two rare/ultra rare Sea Serval characters in the roleplay. First come, first serve!
7) Please write 'To be or not to be a Pirate' somewhere in your profile so I know you read the rules.
8) As creator of this roleplay, I will sometimes play events or NPCs so to help integrate everyone in the roleplay. If you feel left behind or unimportant, please don't be afraid to speak up! I want everyone to play a part in this story.
9) Do not create huge events/plot twists without me. PM me first if you have ideas!

---

The Tribe's Testaments

1. Defend the Tribe with your life.
2. Do not abandon the Tribe. Any subjects found going beyond the boundaries of the Tribe's territory without a scouting team will be considered as runaways. You may either receive a warning, or be treated as Outsiders.
3. The Retired, Queens and kits must be fed first before yourself.
4. Do not overhunt. The Sea is a gift, not a game.
5. Kits must reach 8 days to become an Apprentice
6. Newly Appointed Hunters or Scouts must stand vigil outside camp and guard it overnight.
7. The Tribe rejects the selfish life of of an Outsider.
8. Shun all Outsiders, for they were given a choice and they've already made it. If you are caught interacting with friendly terms with an Outsider, you will be treated as one and will be shunned as well.
9. When the Healer dies/retires/shunned, the Healer's apprentice is to be the next in line.
10) The Healer's words are part of the Testament.

---
The Tribe's Rankings

Healer
The 'Medicine Cat' and the Leader of the Tribe
Bass

Healer Apprentice
The next-line as Healer, and the only apprentice that the Healer can ever have
[Closed until the roleplay has advanced a good deal]

Guard

The 'Deputy', the Second in command. Also acts the Healer's bodyguard.

Hunters
Those who catch prey for the Tribe and fend off enemies

Scouts
Patrols the border of the Tribe's Territory and the only ones who are trusted enough to cross them in order to expand the territory, find new hunting grounds or relocate the Tribe's camp.
Evra

Apprentices
To-be Hunters or Scouts depending on their abilities
Locke

Queens
Pregnant Servals or Servals who bore kits.

The Retired
Members of the tribe who are too old or handicapped to hunt or scout.

Outsiders
'Modern-day' Sea Servals who venture on their own.

---

Areas

Camp
The Tribe's camp is inside of a ruined cruiser that sunk into the bottom of the ocean for decades.

Isle of Those Who Seek
Where Healers may go if called by the Ancestors of the Sea, and where Healer Apprentices go to receive their 9 lives blessing from the Ancestors once they are next in line. Healers and Healer Apprentices may meditate overnight in the Isle, and it takes a two day journey from camp to reach there. Healers and Healer Apprentices are to be accompanied by the Guard, or at least two Hunters or Scouts.

Hunting Grounds
Anywhere away from camp. Sea Servals can hunt fish, shellfish or otterlings.

---

Form

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (No 'Will RP it out' please. This also shows me how descriptive you can be in the roleplay)
[b]History:[/b] (At least five sentences of backstory if a Tribe Member. No secrets because your character must be born and bred in the Tribe. If starting as a rogue, this is optional.)
Last edited by Twobit on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Re: Tribe of Bubbling Sand (EldemorexWarriors) [Open&Accepti

Postby Yummy Kitty » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:37 am

Name:Crescent
Appearance:
Personality: (No 'Will RP it out' please. This also shows me how descriptive you can be in the roleplay) I call myself quite timid, but I'm protective and aggressive when provoked. Not good with strangers.
History: (At least five sentences of backstory if a Tribe Member. No secrets because your character must be born and bred in the Tribe. If starting as a rogue, this is optional.) I keep my own secrets.
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

â•‘You say LEGEND, we say Imageâ•‘

╪Charizard Is Delicious To Eat╪
At least 10% of people think
Aralas is sassier than Startedraining
Put this in your signature if
you are one of the 90% that think
Startedraining is sassier.

And No, I'm Not PewDiePie

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby Cuttle » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:31 pm

Name: Evra
Appearance:

Personality:
Evra is not the most pleasant of character. Sometimes rude, or angry, he is not the easiest to put up with. Although there are ways of such you can bring him to his warmer side, such as compliments or simple acts of kindness, he prefers to keep to himself. Putting his flaws aside, there is nothing he wouldn't do for his tribe. Evra has a strong sense of loyalty, and would not rest until his goals are complete. To be or not to be a Pirate! xD

History:
Evra's parents were hard, and cold. Much like him in fact. They taught him the strict way in which they wished him to live, but this came with a price. Sometimes they would hurt him, or scold him, if he were ever to step a claw out of place. Though one day the sea claimed them, their hard shadow still lives at the back of his mind.

ahh, I hope this is okay xD
I haven't joined any role plays on here yet!
If its not up to your standards, I could always edit! c:

thank you!
ImageImage
Together we can face any challenge,
as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky.
Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.
Cuttle

Postby Twobit » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:43 pm

((@Yummy Kitty - I cannot accept your form. You forgot something in there. Maybe read the rules again, please?

@Evra - Your form is definitely up to my standards! Accepted, and welcome to Eldemore! Can Evra be a mentor for Locke?))

Name: Bass

Appearance:

Personality: Judging from his greying pelt, one could say that Bass had went through many things over his 7 years. This empathetic serval was the one others would seek for advice, one which he will try his best to give. He makes his choices slowly but calmly. Aggressive members of the tribe might take him for someone who just can't make up his mind, but Bass believes that it's better to remain cautious than to headbutt problems without thorough examination. Bass also has a humorous side, but he hides it well since being promoted to Healer.

History: Before Bass was born, the previous healer had told his parents that the next in line was in his mother's belly - it granted them tremendous honor, but also the most heavy pressure. When Bass came to the world with his siblings, he lived a mischievous childhood. His parents would scold him daily if he did something improper, but he never understood and carried on his childishness.. Until he attained Apprentice-hood. He was isolated from the other young ones and spent his days with the Healer, memorizing countless of herbs and enduring hours of meditation. He watched as his littermates were promoted to Hunters and Scouts, scurrying out of camp to carry out exciting missions and tasks while he had to stay and continue his training. Bass thought his life couldn't any duller, until his mentor died from old age.

Bass was a mere 3 years when he had to step up as Healer, and that's when he realized how important his duties were. He no longer whined or confined with his littermates, and shut himself in his quarters to study the things he didn't paid attention to. He had to deal with the stress from his fellow tribemates who couldn't believe that he could take the responsibilities as Healer, until an incident when he was 5 years old. A plague swept across the tribe after one of them came in contact with a rogue, and Bass was able to mix a new cure for the tribe.

---

Name: Locke

Appearance:

Personality: Locke is a curious little girl. She likes to poke her nose in places where she shouldn't, which includes outside camp without an adult, inside the Healer's den and perhaps one day, across the borders. She does not have a good grasp of the Testaments, something her mentors may have to hammer in her brain which may prove as a challenge from that stubborn head of hers. Despite that, her temper is pleasant and she's willing to learn how to hunt or to explore and patrol the Bubbling Sand's territory. Someone just has to guide her the right way.

History: To the fear of her parents, Locke popped the biggest questions kits shouldn't even begin to think about; Why couldn't they just cross the borders and explore? Why can't they be friends with rogues? This happened after she wandered out of camp one day at the age of 4 days, and met the most elusive and beautiful rogue. The loner told her stories of how amazing it was outside of the territory and the countless of places she has yet to see, but never met her new friend again after that day. She told her meeting to her parents, who forbade her to ever speak of it again.

Her paws are now set on two worlds; She loves her family and takes comfort in the shelter of the tribe, but questions the Testaments to this day. To be or not to be a Pirate?

((We can start any time))
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:54 pm

(Never mind)
Last edited by SilentObserver on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentObserver

Postby Twobit » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:23 am

SilentObserver wrote:Name: Whisper
Appearance:Image[b]Whisper [/b]
Personality: A very dark Tom at first sight, but he is very friendly to those he likes. He mostly talks in a whisper therefore he was named that.
History: Abandoned as a kit and was raised with another going by the name of Aurora. They traveled about until they were old enough to part. But instead they join this Tribe. Many adventures are too be had.

(Making Aurora in a minute I'm on mobile)

((I can't accept this form, sorry! I can see you've broken a couple of my rules so please read my rules again. I won't accept Rare Servals until we have more than five Ultra Common, Common or Uncommon Servals, and Whisper's history conflicts to the setting of the tribe; The tribe will never accept outsiders, in fact it's forbidden and goes against the Tribe Testament. If you can make some changes according to my rules and setting, then I'll accept Whisper.))
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:29 am

(Sorry! I read the rules but I was multi tasking at the time. I edited my form ^-^ and I will make Aurora in a minute it's hard on mobile)
SilentObserver

Postby Yummy Kitty » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:18 am

reember, shes a rouge.)
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

â•‘You say LEGEND, we say Imageâ•‘

╪Charizard Is Delicious To Eat╪
At least 10% of people think
Aralas is sassier than Startedraining
Put this in your signature if
you are one of the 90% that think
Startedraining is sassier.

And No, I'm Not PewDiePie

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby Twobit » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Yummy Kitty wrote:reember, shes a rouge.)

((that's not what I'm talking about: There is something missing from your form that tells me that you have not read my rules. Plus, I wish you wrote more about her personality to make up for not writing her history. Until then, not accepted.))

Crimson eyes blink slowly at rows upon rows of rusted shelves that held baskets made of seaweed. Each basket contained some medical plant, or sea shells or fine bones of fish. Bass huffed through nostrils, satisfied of himself after organising his things. With that, he left the ship's kitchen to pay some visits to his tribe mates.

---

Locke woke up early today, earlier than the other apprentices. Did I have a bad dream, she thought to herself as she combed get shoulder with her pink tongue to calm herself down. Her pink ears twitched in every direction, but all she could hear were the snores of her other fellow apprentices. As quietly as she could, she crept out of the den to take a peek outside.

The hallways of the sunken ship they called home were empty. Was everyone else still asleep?
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Postby Cuttle » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Evra was sound asleep. His jaw resting on a piece of jutting out wood, his paws outstretched and tail curved lightly round his hip. With every breath he took, a loud snore growled from the depths of his stomach. Usually up early, this was unusual behavior.

With the sound of a creak, he was immediately awakened.
His body now a poised figure, and muscles rippling beneath the dappled fur.
He growled softly, a warning to anyone who may be watching.
Evra paused for a moment. Once satisfied he was alone, the sea serval gracefully pounced out of the cabin.
ImageImage
Together we can face any challenge,
as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky.
Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.
Cuttle

Next

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's