Past, Present and Future - An Eldemore RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Past, Present and Future - An Eldemore RP

Postby Patch » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:25 am

"Shiba, I think we're lost." Zara brushes her brown hair out of her eyes. She was riding on the back of her liger companion. Normally, she'd walk on her own, but when it gets dark, her friend insists on her riding.
    The black and white Tiger Liger pauses, sniffing the air. No. I do believe we're on the right path. I can see and smell much better than you, you know.
    Zara laughs nervously. "True, but you can still get us lost. Remember, back when-"
    Alright, I get the picture, Shiba growls. That storm was unusual, wasn't it? Shiba was clearly trying to change the subject. Zara relents. "Yes, it was. I hope all of the creatures are alright."
    An impatient zipping comes from a pocket in Zara's trusty bag. The girl grins. "Damos, hush. Okay, so you got scared by the sudden thunder. So did we, but I really want to see what's up. Eldemore is my home, too. I was born and raised here."

{ I'm so pumped right now! :3 }
Patch

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:32 am

Hush stretched out as she fell asleep. Her tails flicking occasionally as Caylee stroked her. Her wings stopped fluttering as she fell into her slumber. The storm was fine with her, she honestly didn't care. Just as long as everyone she cared for was safe.

Dew yawned and looked at Caylee noticing she had fallen asleep. She was satisfied, everyone was sleeping. After a little bit she decided to go to sleep herself. It had been a long day for them all, flying and walking around. This glasswork had enough. As her eyes closed she heard the wind whistle loudly, opening them once more she huffed protectively again. Curling by Caylee and Hush; Dew had fallen asleep.

Caylee woke up moments after everyone was asleep. Putting her sketchbook away along with her shading pencils the girl laid down next to them as Hush's pelt surrounded them with warmth.
SilentObserver

Postby Patch » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:56 am

Up ahead of them in the semi-darkness, Zara can make out a figure. A human one with apparently a dire wolf for company. She feels Shiba's muscles tense beneath her. Dire wolves and ligers don't usually like each other. Shiba's normally well-behaved, but she can't fight evolved instincts to be not to friendly towards the wolves. For Zara's sake, she'll keep calm. However, if that dire made a move towards her friend or herself, the gloves were off.
    When they step into the light, Zara clears her throat. She can see Caylee, and her heart lurches excitedly. Finally! Another human. She loves the creatures of Eldemore, but through her travels for the passed few weeks, it's been them and virtually no human contact.
    "Hi there. Sorry for bothering you...but did you see the lightning earlier? I thought it was coming from here..." She trails off, biting her lip a little nervously. Damos pokes his head out of Zara's bag and peers at the strangers.

{ Can Glasswork dragons talk? Anyone know? }
Patch

Postby Tundra » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:58 am

Glasswork Dragons- Glasswork dragons are small creatures no larger than a dragonfly. They can fit in the palm of a hand and live in pocket watches that they call home. A Glasswork dragon usually builds it's own pocket watch by weaving rare metal and glass it finds while working it's small dainty paws to create a beautiful work of art that it calls home. These creatures are very independent for something so small and are certainly not afraid to fight for materials that are rightfully their own. In fact, the Glasswork dragons are quite the miniature warriors, and will smith small armor suits for themselves to do battle in, all the while appearing quite charming in the process. They are master craftsman, glass-workers, and metal-smiths; they use their small magical flames to blow glass or melt metal into remarkable works of art while also using their dainty paws to construct pocket watches that are always on time. A Glasswork dragon prides themselves on their chosen talent. Some will choose to remain in workshops, helping the local smith or glass-blower perfect their works, while others will travel their large world in search of the perfect metals to construct a new suit of armor. This just goes to show that the tiniest of creatures is also one of the greatest artisans in all the land.

Their official Info, as far as I can tell yes they can.
Last edited by Tundra on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Serenity7677 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:20 am

Lucas watched as Alicara leaped around on her eight small hooves. The dwarf alicorn sleipnir was leaping and bounding about like a young pup. The paint equine creature was having fun bouncing about and fluttering her tiny wings like mad. Happy squeals left her muzzle every so often. The girl was following Alicara through the dense green foliage of the forest, trying to find her way out of the dark and shadowy space. Lucas didn't know where she was but she had to be somewhere near her destination, Flickering Vales. They had been caught in a storm not that long ago and gotten lost in the scurry for shelter. As per normal, once the sun came out again, the duo set off, heading to where she had planned on going since she was old enough to make her own mind up. And of course, Alicara was with her the whole way.
What is there to say? Hi and I love you all?
Serenity7677

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:50 am

Caylee looked at the girl, "Lightning? I headed towards it, I don't know if it came from here or not..." She trailed off as Dew woke up and stared at them. Picking Dew up in her palm she whispered, "It's fine." Setting her back down the girl looked at her dire wolf who had woken up from the voice of a new person.

Hush blinked cautiously at them. Staring at the Liger specifically. It was no Sea Serval... So that was an okay pass, but it was a cat. Or cat type, she didn't quite know about Ligers. Standing up the small two-tailed wolf fluttered her wings to say hello to the new faces.

Dew stomped around as she noticed them. Considering that she had no idea who they were she was hasty about them. Fluttering around Caylee and sitting on Hush's head she looked at the Liger known as Shiba and tilted her head slightly, "Hello." She mumbled and looked down at Hush.
SilentObserver

Postby Patch » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:51 pm

Shrugging, Zara dismounts from her ride and lands softly on the grass. "Well, if we're both looking for it..." She trails off, then shakes her head. "Where are my manners? Sorry. My name is Zara. This is Shiba," she adds, patting the striped flank of her liger. The big cat purrs and rubs her face against Zara's cheek.
    Giggling a bit, Zara continues. "And this is Damos."
    Damos leaps out of her bag and lands on her shoulder. He narrows his eyes at the strangers before huffing a bit. "What are we stopping for, Zara?" he demands. "We don't need to get involved with anyone else. For all we know, they caused the storm!"
    Rolling her eyes, Zara says firmly, "I really doubt it, Damos. Go back to sleep."
    Shiba rumbles what sounds like a liger laugh, and the Glasswork dragon scowls.
Last edited by Patch on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Patch

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:56 pm

Caylee looked at Dew, "Nice to meet you. I'm Caylee. This is Dew." She pointed to the glasswork, "And this is Hush." SHe pet Hush's back and chuckled as Dew narrowed her eyes, "Be nice Dew."

Dew huffed and looked at Damos, "We did not!" She shouted, she felt insulted by that, "How dare you come up to someone and acusse them of something! You need evidence in order to do that!" She jumped up and flew to Caylee's bag and sat on the sketchbook.

Hush looked at the glasswork known as Damos and woofed lightly waging her tails. She was friendly, she hated causing rivalries. But with a Sea Serval was different, but this Liger wasn't that, neither was the girl or the glasswork.
SilentObserver

Postby Patch » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:31 pm

"Better be safe than sorry," Damos mumbles.
    Zara pokes her littlest friend. "Nice to meet you, Caylee, Dew, and Hush." Her eyes brighten and she kneels down beside the dire wolf's head. She holds out her hand. "Hi, sweetie, aren't you a cutie..."
    Shiba lays down and stretches her legs. With a big, toothy yawn, she settles down and flexes her retractable claws. She rumbles a purr and lowers her head onto her paws.
    Damos hovers around Zara's head. he's moving so fast, he looks like a bizarre, blue halo. He stops to land on her head and frown down at the dire wolf and other girl.
Patch

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:03 pm

Dew huffed and shook her head in annoyance.

Hush pawed the girl and woofed. Still her tails wagging creating slight heat.

Caylee smiled, "What a lovely glasswork and Liger you have." Looking at Damos she chuckled, "His actions remind me of Dew." She picked up her glasswork, "Dew, be nice." She looked at Hush as her head panned around, "Have you seen anyone else lately?" She asked setting Dew back down.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's