Past, Present and Future - An Eldemore RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Past, Present and Future - An Eldemore RP

Postby Patch » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:49 pm

Zara smiles and sits down, resting her back against Shiba's flank. "Thank you, I'm rather proud of them both." She plucks Damos off of her head and places him in her lap. He yawns and curls up, but keeps his eyes trained on the new creatures before him in a suspicious manner.
    "And in answer to your question, no, I have not seen another human for some time." Zara smiles. "We've been traveling around Eldemore, busting poachers and rescuing as many creatures as possible. I also study ligers in my spare time, so we've been keeping an eye on any packs we happen to see along the way." Her eyes brighten at the mere mention of her travels. Zara loves to travel, especially with her two companions... Even if Damos complained a lot and, Shiba asked more than once if she could eat the little Glasswork and get it over with.
Patch

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Caylee chuckled, "I'm proud of these two as well. They're good at hunting down poachers, especially Hush." She pet the wolfs head.

Hush flattened her ears at the mention of a poacher and whined as her tails sat still.

Dew flew over to the wolf, "It's okay. I'm sure that--" she was cut off from Caylee tapping her.

Caylee shook her head, "Don't remind her."
SilentObserver

Postby Patch » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:52 pm

Zara frowns when Caylee stops Dew from speaking. She immediately starts thinking that maybe the dire wolf had had a bad run in with poachers in her life. Poor baby... She leans over and strokes the dire's ears. Shiba was already half asleep, but Damos is up and flying around again after only a moment of resting in Zara's lap. "Are we seriously going to rest here tonight without any cover!? What if something comes here and eats us all! Or worse! Only eats me!" He flies in circles then zips around everyone's head. Shiba opens her eyes and impatiently swats at Damos, who yelps and only just manages to avoid the large paw. "Watch it!"
    You really need to settle down, the liger grumbles. I'm trying to rest, here. Unlike you, I've been walking all day.
    "Oh, put a sock in it, you lazy feli- OW!" Shiba had managed to swat Damos. He flies through the air and lands with a thumpagainst Zara's shoe and lands on the ground in a crumpled heap. "Hey! Why, I oughta-" Zara scoops up Damos and drops him into her bag. She closes hooks the top flap over, so he can't get out. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head, deciding not to comment.
Patch

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Dew's eyes widened, "No! I can't let anyone eat Caylee or Hush!" She yelled and flew around the two, "I won't let them!" She yelled again.

Hush whined a little still. Her tails flicked quietly and glanced around and mumbled, "It's not fair..."

Caylee was surprised to hear Hush mumbling once again, "Hush, I thought you went mute." She stroked the dire wolf, "What's wrong?"
SilentObserver

Postby Patch » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:52 am

Zara frowns as she strokes Shiba's head. The liger had moved to rest her large cranium in her human companion's lap. They are extremely close, Zara having found Shiba as a cub when she was just a tiny girl. Her father had taught Zara how to raise Shiba properly and care for her. Now, they were closely bonded- the best of friends. Each mirrored the other's emotions perfectly.
    "What's the matter?" Zara asks the dire wolf softly. Zara would never admit it, but dire wolves were her second favorite Eldemore creature (She'd never hear the end of it if Damos found out). Speaking of which, her bag was twitching, but Damos didn't have the strength to move it much. Good. He'd earned his temporary imprisonment for being a pest.
Patch

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:45 am

Sorry for the late reply]]

Hush slowly turned her head to Zara and mumbled very quietly, "My friend was taken by poachers... I haven't heard or seen him since..." She flattened her ears and glanced back to the ground. Her head low her whines stopped as she laid back down and yawned.

Caylee pet Hush, "I keep telling Hush that we'll find him. But I think that she's losing hope too fast.." Leaning back onto the tree she sighed.
SilentObserver

Postby Patch » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:38 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry, Hush." Zara's eyes show sympathy. She gently pats Hush's head. "Don't lose hope. Never lose hope." Shiba purrs in her sleep. Damos just hovers on Zara's shoulder, pacing back and forth and watching the others. "Stupid poachers! I'd just like to give every single of them a piece of my mind!" He growls and Zara lifts her eyes to the heavens again. "Damos has a big ego and a big disregard for the fact he's super small." Damos scowls.
Patch

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Hush looked towards Zara and wagged her tails lightly, "I sure hope we can find him soon." She woofed and closed her eyes growing tired and weary.

Caylee yawned, "Yes. And I've been looking for her friend for quite sometime now. We don't know how long they've gotten..." She looked down at Hush and over to Dew who was fluttering around.
SilentObserver

Postby Patch » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:58 pm

Zara yawns too and curls up against Shiba's warm flank. "Well, I hope you find him too. It's getting late, though, so I'm going to hit the hay. Goodnight, everyone." She stretches and curls right back up again. Shiba purrs and lowers her head to her paws once more, her icy blue eyes closing as well. Within a few minutes, both human and liger are asleep, exhausted from their long journey.
    Damos is much slower in drifting off- partly because he didn't do nearly as much moving and partly because he's agitated about being stuffed into Zara's bag. However, he eventually settles down and falls asleep too.
Patch

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:24 pm

Hush smiled as she curled tight next to Caylee and created some warmth. After she dozed off into her slumber the dire wolfs tails swished silently to the rhythm of the rain falling.

[Sorry for the short reply but I'm on mobile and a lot of things are tight at the moment.]
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's