Past, Present and Future - An Eldemore RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Past, Present and Future - An Eldemore RP

Postby Tundra » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:00 pm

Serenity7677 wrote:Psst, i know i'm here 9 days after the last post, but can I sneak in with the phoenix as a companion and join the RP?

Eh, i'm actually gonna say no. Steve will always be free of a keeper in my mind. If you wish to join with another pet, thats fine.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Patch » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:33 pm

{ When are we starting? (: }
Patch

Postby Tundra » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:04 am

Once I find the motivation to actually...create the character pages for my characters. My sister moved out recently so I had to take over her job(helped my mom with her paper route) so Im real busy and only on for small updates/posts right now.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby Serenity7677 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:44 am

Do you have to have the pet then? I don't really have many... XD)
What is there to say? Hi and I love you all?
Serenity7677

Postby Tundra » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Serenity7677 wrote:Do you have to have the pet then? I don't really have many... XD)

no, you are not required to own the pet you are playing. I know how hard some can be to get, especially the big 4
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby Patch » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:06 pm

Tundra wrote:Once I find the motivation to actually...create the character pages for my characters. My sister moved out recently so I had to take over her job(helped my mom with her paper route) so Im real busy and only on for small updates/posts right now.

Oh...okay. :/
    No rush. <3
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby Serenity7677 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:26 pm

Name:
Lucas
Personality:

Lucas is a bit mixed personality, much of which contradicts the other parts. She is often a friendly person who thinks about others, caring and gentle. Open and outgoing and fairly bubbly. She can be talkative and seem fairly strange. But also, Lucas is fairly dark in a way, she can be aggressive and dominant. As well as cold and heartless. She may snap at others without reason and turn a blind eye to others in pain or danger.
Appearance:

Lucas is a slender fair skinned girl, a few spotted scars are scattered over her skin, but very few in number. She has pixie cut short hair, that is dark blond almost brown in colour with a few light blond highlights that are mixed though. She is not very tall, actually smaller than the average person at 5'2. She has a slightly narrow face and green-blue eyes. Her general attire consists of plain black or white shirts that vary from body hugging singlets to loose baggy singlets and shirts. She wears either denim coloured jeggings or black leggings with a short pleat skirt, that is either red, black and white plaid. She wears worn in tan brown riding boots with a zip up front and either a tan and white fedora or a black fedora.
Favorit Species in Eld:
Sleiphnr
Most Disliked Species in Eld:
Elkrin
Bonded to:
Alicara
Other:

Creatures Name:
Alicara
Image:
Personality:

Alicara is like her bonded partner, she is easy going and sweet, always wanting to cheer others up. Ali is gentle and can be a bit of a klutz, tripping over her own eight hooves. Due to her larger size than wing span, she is unable to do much more than flutter, which she often does just because it amuses her. She is easily distracted and fairly naive. She doesn't understand danger very well, meaning she often gets into trouble and worrying Lucas. But she is also shy at times and will hide behind her bonded partner
    Ali enjoys racing around and acting like a foal. She also loves her coat being brushed and her wings oiled. She enjoys swimming and fluttering about with her small wings. She also has fun jabbing her tiny horn into berries and having their juice stain her face.
Dislikes:

Direwolves, Ligers, and other meat eating eld creatures, and those that look at her like she is a freak for being the only alicorn Sleipnir born at current.
How did you meet?:

From birth Lucas and Alicara have been together. Lucas's family is a Sleipnir herd protector. When a paint mare came in and foaled the alicorn, there was an instant connection between Lucas and the filly foal. Besides when the filly was with her mother, she would be at Lucas's side. and the moment that the foal was weaned the two were inseparable.

Creatures Name:
Biohazard

Personality:

Hazzy is often silent and only talks when needed, her preference is to stick with her keeper and doesn't make friends easily. Haz has been known to get quiet angry at times and relies greatly on her keeper to help her control her temper, as the only one who is able to survive intruding her wrath is the one she has bonded to. She isn't very good with other creatures and tends to keep as much distance from them as possible. She has a sharp tongue even with those who she has come to trust, and even if she is close to you, she can be quiet blank and rude.
    Hazzy likes to be on her own when possible, she is often out enjoying the sunlight and watching the cloud formations in the sky. She also enjoys taking strolls with her keeper out in the forest areas, observing other creatures around the area. She can enjoy some company on the off occasion, but that is quiet rare.
Dislikes:

Crowds, she hates being around too many people, it makes her feel uncomfortable and irritated, her temper becomes shorter and her tongue much sharper.
How did you meet?:

Type here
Last edited by Serenity7677 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
What is there to say? Hi and I love you all?
Serenity7677

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:40 pm

(I've been looking at this roleplay for some time. I'm going to give a semi literate roleplay a try c:

Name: Caylee

Personality: This girl is isn't like others. Well, almost. A very quiet, shy person. Does enjoy having friends but mostly stays around her one dire wolf and glasswork dragon. She loves the fact that she has these unique animal. But can also be protective over herself and her creatures. Also friendly, funny and serious. When in a serious situation she will be serious in this act, if in a time that was happy or funny she'll roll along if she found it funny/a happy reason.

Appearance: Image

Favorite Species in Eld: Dire wolves, she thinks that they're unique. Loves how they have two tails and their attitudes depend on there surroundings usually. Sort of like her.

Most Disliked Species in Eld: Sea servals, Caylee thinks they're too sly and stuck up. She's encountered a few in the past, they weren't very friendly...

Bonded to: Hush and Dew

Other:

Creatures Name: Hush

Image:Image

Personality: Hush, this wolf is very quiet and only reveals herself to specific humans. This doesn't happen often. Quiet, sometimes outgoing. She's bipolar therefore she is constantly changing moods. Sometimes she'll stick to one mood. That is if she knows the person she is around.

Likes: Flying around along side with walking through the forest. Hush didn't really do much in her spare time. But when she did she had fun, sometimes encountering other creatures if she was lucky. Hush specifically searches for other dire wolves, pygmies like her. Not many dire wolves liked her because of how small she was.

Dislikes: Sea servals, she doesn't like them due to the fact that they're sneaky and bossy. Often tricked by them, hates when they get the best of her. There isn't nothing much that she dislikes. But very much hates the fact that she bipolar.

How did you meet?: Just any ordinary day. This human told Hush how unique she was for her size and being a pygmy. After Hush bonded with Caylee more Caylee had gained Hush's trust. Hush prefers being called a friend than a 'pet'. Nothing really big on how they met. Just a simple friendship was made and then grew into a supportive pair.

Creatures Name: Dew

Image:Image

Personality: A mighty glasswork with strength she won't use for the bad. Prefers staying with her friends Caylee and Hush, absolutely adores them. If anyone were to hurry them she wouldn't hold back her rage and she'd for sure stand up or fight.

Likes: Explore with Caylee and Hush. Enjoys anything with them, loves colors and actually enjoys flying around at night. Listening to the crickets is soothing to her and sleeping is only done if the others are as well. But does like being lazy...

Dislikes: Anyone who is harmful to Caylee and Hush. Doesn't like it when other creatures talk down to her or picks a fight. Absolutely hates it when her friends are being brought down by someone.

How did you meet?: Well. Everyone loved Dew, she'd be around everyone. But never let anyone call her their pet. She wanted to be in a family, once all hope was lost after she left her normal habitat Dew came across Hush and Caylee. Bonding over time they all became one happy family.
Last edited by SilentObserver on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilentObserver

Postby Tundra » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:56 pm

((glad to see people joining. I'm quite busy IRl and dealing with an infection in my lower jaw teeth. if you all want to start the RP without me right at the beginning thats fine. The main area will be the Flickering Vales just before the Halloween event. Its during a storm when everyone meets. I'll post up my characters on the font. Feel free to be creative, the plot is malleable for a reason XD))
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:34 pm

(Hope you get better ^^)

Caylee walked around the trees coming across the rocks known as The Flickering Vales. After sitting down she fumbled with a sketchbook and started drawing. Soon to be accompanied by Dew and Hush, as they sat next to her Caylee listened to Hush breathe heavily trying to create warmth. Petting Hush slightly she looked up at Dew and noticed her grow sort of uneasy, "Is something wrong Dew?" Asking quietly the girl stretched out her legs and continued drawing the base of Hush and Dew.

Dew shook her head as Caylee asked her a question. Looking around for any danger she sat next to the pair protectively. After narrowing her eyes threw the trees Dew grew easy and let loose a little but was still ready for danger. Huffing quietly Dew turned her gaze down to Hush as the small dire wolf fluttered her wings for entertainment of the heat growing lightly.

Hush's wings made a small noise as they fluttered, closing her eyes she made a small noise. Only a noise to calm Dew more so she wouldn't worry so much. Yawning as she curled up next to Caylee she sneezed and pawed her muzzle as her antennas flicked afterwards.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's