Welcome to Eldemore Castle- Eldemore and HP Crossover RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Welcome to Eldemore Castle- Eldemore and HP Crossover RP

Postby ebriose » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Wibble shuddered as he felt the presence of someone nearby. A silver doe stood above him. He ruffled his feathers and glared at her. "Hello," she had said. "How are you doing?" she had asked. How was he doing? Well, glad she asked, because of her, his train of thought had been interrupted by the sound of words directed at him. Whoops, choo choo, there goes the train. Gotta wait for the next train. But he recollected himself, and gave the doe a curt nod of the head.

"I'm doing fine, sure," Wibble replied bluntly. "You do realize I lost my train of thought when you said hello?" he said, scowling. "But I guess you don't care or find me being so upset about an innocent attempt to speak with someone out of sheer boredom amusing," he sighed. "And," he continued, "I can see that you're probably judging me silently, just like anyone would do to a person they just met. I don't appreciate being judged like that." With that, he stood up and slicked back his hair.

"So yes, hello to you too, and now good-bye as well," he said, casting a dark mist around him. "And if you want to talk to me again, I advise not to, because if you get too close to my mist, you'll start experiencing your worst nightmares. I guess that's expected; I'm a nightmare rune." With that, he made his way to another bench a few feet away to try to remember exactly what he was scheming before the meddling doe had interrupted him.

[ Sorry if he cut the conversation short like that ^^; He would probably try to get away from someone trying to talk to him if he's in a sour mood. You're more than welcome to try to push his buttons or whatever XD I had fun typing this out XD ]
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

i apparently go by zach these days, you
can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby Sphye » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:55 am

Eris

The black mists doe held back a smile at his obvious annoyance.
I suppose talking to others isn't so bad, she mentally stated. I wish I could have used my black mists, though. He would have looked so confused at being unable to recall the last few moments; I'd love to see what that would have done to his precious train of thought.
She grinned maliciously, a snaking tendril of dark, glittering fog trailing out of her mouth.
Perhaps some other time...
"Well goodbye to you, too, you unpleasant little nightlight," she said tauntingly as he waddled away.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Kirbylover901 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:38 pm

Kiyoko thought about this. "Probably s-s-spells. I lik-ke spells." She said. I wonder what my book said about that spell I was reading about anyway? Kiyoko wondered. "To you have a fav-v-vorite spell?" She asked, stuttering a bit.
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

Postby ebriose » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Alouette thought about it for a minute, tilting her head to the side. Then she shook her head, her bells tinkling. "I don't think I can have a favorite spell!" she said, chuckling. "But I do like the Flame-Freezing Charm," she said after thinking about it for a while, nodding. "Ahh, now that I think about it, when do you think we will have to go back to the train?" she asked Kiyoko, looking at the time. "It's been a while, and I've been itching to go to Eldemore Castle!" she exclaimed.

Wibble seated himself on the other bench away from the silver doe. "Meh, what a bother," he grumbled, eyeing the doe from his seat. As he looked at her, it seemed that she was able to control some type of mist. And I don't think I want to know what the mist does, he thought to himself. He tried to catch the next train of thought and resumed scheming whatever he was scheming. He glanced over to check the time, and groaned to himself. "Ugh, when does this train take off again?" he muttered. "I've had enough of this waiting game I've been playing."
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby Somnus » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:06 am

Username:
Somnus
Character's Name:
Venenatus
(Ven for short.)
Type (Rune or Elkrin):
Elkrin
Creature's Breed (Lichen Rune, Lovelace Elkrin Stag, etc):
Burning Sage fawn
Personality:
Ven is very intelligent and loves to learn, mostly about plants.
He is also very kind and hates to see people sad or unhappy.
Ven is curious and finds it easy to learn new things.
Suggested House (Depends on Personality- evil/cruel goes to Slytheirn, wise goes to Ravenclaw, etc):
Ravenclaw is where it would seem he would go.
Crush(es), (If Any):
None... yet.
Other:
Nothing of importance.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Postby Kirbylover901 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:26 am

(Accepted. Looks like the runes and elkrin are getting impatient so the train to Eldemore Castle will open its doors now~)

"All aboard!" A booming voice sounded in the train. "Next stop, Eldemore Castle!"

Kiyoko looked up at Alouette. "The train is going to go to Eldemore Castle soon! Let's get on while we can." She replied, and then started to hop back over to the entrance.

Nachu blinked at the sound of a loud voice saying Eldemore Castle would be the next stop. "Finally!" Nachu exclaimed, and looked at his wing again. "I do hope I can get something for it on the train..." He muttered, hopping off the bench and scurrying into the train. Nachu found an empty row of benches near the middle on the left side, and scampered into them. "Oof!" The runeling said, bumping into some of the soft fabric the benches were made of.
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

Postby Somnus » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Venenatus ran to the train. "Hope I'm not late." He said to himself. He was getting near the train when he sow two rune (Kiyoko and Alouette). He tried to stop but he was going to fast. "look out!" He said as he tried to stop once more. As he all most hit them he jumped, hitting the ground and tripping. "Sorry." He said as he was getting up.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

Somnus

Postby Sphye » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Eris

Eris walked briskly to the soon-to-depart train, muttering under her breath as she neared it.
"I do think I'll find someplace better than that mouse-sized seat this time," she said, ignoring the tangle of hooves and wings resulting from someone not paying attention to where they were going.
Climbing aboard the train, whose whistle was screeching loudly and harshly, the doe pondered whether to go left or right to find a car to sit in.

Canvas

The bright-winged Artist Rune, who had been perched upon the top of the train observing everything during the stop, fluttered to the ground at the sound of the conductor's call. As she landed on her three-clawed feet, she spied a colourful, wriggling bundle near the entrance of the train.
"Are you alright?" she asked as she waddled over, giggling just a bit at the certainly unusual sight. "The train is leaving soon, you may want to get aboard."

Code: Select all
[right][color=#404080][u][i]NAME[/i][/u][/color][/right]
[center][color=#404040]TEXTHERE[/color][/center]
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby ebriose » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Alouette jumped when the Elkrin had tripped and fell right in front of her and Kiyoko. But, putting the incident aside, she smiled and offered help to the Elkrin. "Do you need help there?" she asked, extending out a clawed foot. "Would you like to join us? We're about to enter the train. I'm assuming you're going to Eldemore Castle too?"

Wibble shot out of his seat when the voice announced that the train was going to Eldemore Castle. "Outta my way, you lethargic creatures!" he growled, as he shoved his way to the train. Without seeing where he was going, he crashed into that silver doe who had interrupted his precious train of thought. "You again?!" he screeched, scowling at the doe. She seemed to be stuck between going right or left. Ah, how indecisive these creatures could be. As long as they got to their destination, it shouldn't matter whether they go right or left. "Make up your mind! Are you gonna move or not?" he yelled over the sound of whistles and feet scurrying around. "I'm a rune that needs to go places, and I need you to get moving!"
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby Somnus » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:47 pm

"Oh... Thanks, yes please, and yes." He said as she helped him up. As he got up he started to look around for his burning sage plant. "Have you seen a.." Before he finished He saw it in the train. "Oh, there it is. be right back."
Ven ran off to get it. When he was getting near it he realized he was running and he tripped... oh another rune (Wibble). "Ouch, Oh I'm so sorry." He said as he got back up. I'm a bit clumsy today. He thought as he grabbed his plant.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

Somnus

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's