Welcome to Eldemore Castle- Eldemore and HP Crossover RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Welcome to Eldemore Castle- Eldemore and HP Crossover RP

Postby Kirbylover901 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:02 am

Eldemore has been a peaceful place, most of the time. However, when Eldemore Castle, a place for runes (and Elkrin) could get educated in magic, many riders and bearers alike sent their runes to it. New students were sorted into houses, and older students did worksheets and the like, along with learning more complex spells. But how will Eldemore Castle react when a new wave a Eldemore creatures arrive? Only time tells, every year...

~Rules~

Follow all regular Eldemore forum rules.
No making up runes/Elkrin, or rping runes/Elkrin you do not own (from CS). As such, only members who have won the creatures may rp them.
No powerplaying, god-modding or mary-/gary- sues.
Keep violence to a small amount.
If a character does not hear talking about any topic, they do not know about it.
Everyone with some sort of rune/elkrin- Eldemore runes and elkrin and CS runes and elkrin- is allowed to join.
You may have as many characters as you want, but you have to rp all of them.
Have fun!
Last edited by Kirbylover901 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

The Four Houses and Crushes

Postby Kirbylover901 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:03 am

~The Four Houses and Their Members~

Gryffindor

Head-

N/A

Students-

Nachu ~ Rune ~ Kirbylover901

Slytherin

Head-

N/A

Students-

Eris ~ Elkrin ~ Sphie
Neoark ~ Rune ~ Amxen no.XV
Wibble ~ Rune ~ soulBridge.
Ramses ~ Rune ~ iSolar

Hufflepuff

Head-

N/A

Students-

Canvas ~ Rune ~ Sphie
Alouette ~ Rune ~ soulBridge.
Tami ~ Rune ~ iSolar

Ravenclaw

Head-

N/A

Students-

Kiyoko ~ Rune ~ Kirbylover901
Damaris ~ Elkrin ~ Manx

Tane ~ Rune ~ DragonflyAmethyst
Venenatus ~ Elkrin ~ Somnus

~Crushes~

Key
-> = She likes him
<- = He likes her
<-> = They like each other

~None~
Last edited by Kirbylover901 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Squiggles <3

Kirbylover901

Joining Form

Postby Kirbylover901 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:04 am

Form- (Remove the text in the parentheses!)

Code: Select all
Username:
Character's Name:
Type (Rune or Elkrin):
Creature's Breed (Lichen Rune, Lovelace Elkrin Stag, etc):
Personality:
Suggested House (Depends on Personality- evil/cruel goes to Slytheirn, wise goes to Ravenclaw, etc):
Crush(es), If Any:
Other:

Squiggles <3

Kirbylover901

Re: Welcome to Eldemore Castle- Eldemore and HP Crossover RP

Postby Sphye » Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Username:
Sphie
Character's Name:
Eris
Type:
Elkrin
Creature's Breed:
Black Mists doe
Personality:
Malicious and clever with a dark sense of humor. Eris and her rider are commonly known as someone to be wary around.
She is also very flirty around stags, but doesn't ever stick with one for long. She has met two who caught her interest before, but felt better without being tied down, as she puts it.

Suggested House:
Most certainly Slytherin.
Crush(es), If Any:
None, but we'll see if anyone catches her eye.
Other:
Eris is a mother of two, although one of her fawns was raised by his father instead. Her daughter, Velours Rouge, is her favorite thing in the world.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Username:
Sphie
Character's Name:
Canvas
Type:
Rune
Creature's Breed:
the Artist Rune.
Personality:
Loud, creative, quirky, and expressive. Canvas has a happy and bubbly personality, but she can really throw a fit when she's in a bad mood.
She has trouble with following rules that she finds inconvenient, especially when they go something like, "don't touch that thing" or "don't you dare run off".

Suggested House:
Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, I think she could fit with either.
Crush(es), If Any:
Voodoo, the Patchwork Spirit rune; I'm not sure if he will be in the roleplay, though.
Other:
Nothing else that I can think of.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Kirbylover901 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:04 pm

(Accepted, here's my forms~)

Username:
Kirbylover901
Character's Name:
Nachu
Type:
Rune
Creature's Breed:
Brittle Bark Rune
Personality:
Nachu is a little bundle of energy who wants to do everything, making for a brave and curious runeling. He trusts what others say and isn't a liar, and dislikes gossip and detention. Being the adventurous rune he is, Nachu also tends to sneak away (with a friend or two) to explore the unexplored. The Brittle Bark Runeling is also straight-forward, and tends to get bored of lectures, studying and non-adventures quickly.
Suggested House:
Gryffindor, of course!
Crush(es), If Any:
None at the moment.
Other:
Son of Moss and Aurora.

Username:
Kirbylover901
Character's Name:
Kiyoko
Type:
Rune
Creature's Breed:
Shyling Rune
Personality:
Kiyoko is the opposite of Nachu- she's very shy, hence her breed, but is also very intelligent and takes notice of the little things in life. She prefers to stay inside and not go on any adventures. She's also hard-working for praise, and tries her best to stay good and not make any mistakes- although this often leads her into more mistakes. Kiyoko believes rules are meant to be followed and follows them- sometimes excessively.
Suggested House:
Ravenclaw, I can't see her in any other house.
Crush(es), If Any:
None, but she's open if anyone impresses her.
Other:
Daughter of Moss and Aurora.

Squiggles <3

Kirbylover901

Postby Manx » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:41 am

Username:
Manx

Character's Name:
Damaris

Type:
Elkrin

Creature's Breed:
Marbled Elkrin

Personality:
Gentle | Kind | Shy | Elusive | Empathetic | Proud
When thinking of Damaris, the first word that comes to mind is elusive. Indeed, it took several days of tracking to merely glimpse the tell tale signs of her existence, let alone her herself. As graceful and agile she is, she is not one to make herself known. Treading upon the ground with an airy lightness, she leaves little evidence of her ever once setting foot there. She is also incredibly swift, and has the tendency to disappear within the blink of an eye. It tends to be quite unnerving, really, as her presence seems to be more of a phantom than an actual being. Damaris' incredible shyness does little to help the matter. Loud noises tend to make her shy away, as she prefers to run then to face the makers of such a racket. In general, she is quite wary of any human, as well as numerous other things. Despite this, though, she does have a curiosity about her. She is quite an intelligent being, and curiosity seems to flow naturally through her. In many situations, it seems it boils down to two elements; whether her shy nature takes hold, or her questioning, curious side.

In addition to all this, Damaris has quite a proud side. She carries herself regally, and simply hates being forced to do something. If something must be done, it will be done on her own time, and there is little you can do to change this. At times it is incredibly frustrating, but there is nothing that can really be done to convince her otherwise. Yelling is certainly not an option, as loud noises will send her bolting into the forest, with the possibility of not seeing her for several days. Tempting her also does little to help matters, as in her pride she will turn distastefully away from such offers. The most effective manner of gaining her approval is perhaps by reminding her of the benefits her actions will have for others. For, Damaris is quite a kind creature. With her ability to purify poisoned waters, she has brought as sense of duty upon herself, a duty to help protect and aid others. Her love of peace also fuels this sense, and in many cases, using this as an argument will help sway her.

Although lacking the ability of speech, Damaris is very empathetic. She has the uncanny ability to sense others' emotions. No magic aids her in this, but instead, she is merely very sensitive to the body motions of others. Flicks of eyes, twitches of limbs, and changes in breath are all things she observes in others. It often leads her to guess what is another is thinking or feeling, giving the illusion of 'reading a mind'. Of all humans, Damaris seems to trust those who are younger the easiest. She is still extremely wary of them, but she seems to trust them quickest of all. Perhaps she can sense their innocence, their lack of understanding, and in that way trusts them.

Suggested House:
Probably Ravenclaw

Crush(es):
Nope! She's far to proud for that.
(Or at least to admit it!)

Other:
Nothing I can think of. c:
╔═════════════════════════╗

¢ση¢єαℓ, ∂ση'т ƒ є є ℓ...

{ι ωαηт уσυ тσ кησω, му ∂єαя ƒяιєη∂, тнαт ι αм тнє ρєяѕση
ι αм тσ∂αу вє¢αυѕє σƒ уσυ.

ι ωαѕ α вяσкєη вσу, αη∂ уσυ ƒιχє∂ мє. тнαηк уσυ.}
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| Characters | Dadrika's Rise |
| Revelation of the Past |

...∂ση'т ℓєт тнєм кησω
╚═════════════════════════╝
Manx

Postby Kirbylover901 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:25 am

(Accepted Manx. Two more people and we can start :3)

Squiggles <3

Kirbylover901

Postby Amxen no.XV » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:09 pm

: Username :
Amxen no.XV

: Character's Name :
Neoark

: Type :
Rune Dragon

: Gender :
Male

: Creature's Breed :
Siphon Rune

: Personality :
Neoark has two personalities.
Evil
In this personality,Neoark will use his powers to steel the powers of other runes.He acts crual and unforgiving.This personality lefts out the monster within him.
Good
In this personality,Neoark is his kind,playful self.He is nice,and will try to make friends.

: Suggested House :
Slytherin
Because Neoark isnt very smart,nice or loyal half the time.

: Crush If Any :
No!Who said I did?!

: Other :
Do not touch his bag of glowsticks.Remember,he loves to drink the fluid inside them.
MY GLOWSTICKS!!!!!*hiss*
No matter where I go, I'll always take you with me, because I promised I would.

Due to the custom raffles I've decided to stop participating in events and such on the site due to the post restrictions on them. I'm not a social person. Posts shouldn't be used to determine how active someone is on a site. I used to log in all day, every day, and I spent more time here than I did on CS. I shouldn't be excluded because I don't have 30 posts to my name. Please consider changing it so that people who are actually active and not socially active can participate as well. Even if you do change it, I can never recover the lost time on my account since I've missed so much. Thank you anyway, though.
Amxen no.XV

Postby Kirbylover901 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:20 pm

(Accepted, one more rper and we can start~)

Squiggles <3

Kirbylover901

Postby ebriose » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Username:
    soulBridge.
    Character's Name:
    Wibble
    Type (Rune or Elkrin):
    Rune
    Nightmare Rune

(for this site he is a nightmare rune but on the oekaki page, it's Dreamlord. However, Dreamlord is a DW concept, so I think I'll call him a Nightmare Rune on here)
    Personality:
    Wibble is as nasty as a little Nightmare Rune can be. He enjoys tormenting others by placing illusions upon them, leading them astray. However, he doesn't openly boast of his actions, but likes to lay low and silently laugh at the other runes becoming terrified of him and his actions. He is also constantly looking after his reputation, slicking back his hair for that classy look and always wearing his bowtie to make him stand out from the crowd (but not too much! One must always hold an air of mysteriousness). He is also a smooth talker, and is able to get most people to get him to do what he wants them to do. But if you get into trouble, don't bother asking Wibble to help you. He'll probably just sit and silently laugh at you, watching you suffer. He doesn't care about what happens to others, and mostly does things for his own benefit.
    Suggested House (Depends on Personality- evil/cruel goes to Slytheirn, wise goes to Ravenclaw, etc):
    Slytherin, no doubt about it.
    Crush(es), If Any:
    Him? No, never.
    Other:
    I can't think of anything. ^^

Username:
    soulBridge.
    Character's Name:
    Alouette
    Type (Rune or Elkrin):
    Rune
    Carol Rune
    Personality:
    Alouette is kind, quiet, and humble. She never really likes to boast of her skills and always wants to help people when she can by lifting their spirits when they're sad. However, she's been through some rough times herself, and often times, she can also come off as aloof and detached from the world. Usually though, you can see her pretty happy and optimistic most of the time. And don't underestimate her--she may seem fragile and quiet, but she has been hardened by her past experiences, and she won't back down from anything easily.
    Most likely Hufflepuff, but she has the capability into becoming a Gryffindor.
    Crush(es), If Any:
    No, but she may develop crushes.
    Other:
    Their personalities may change and develop along the way, but the rough ideas are there. ^^
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

i apparently go by zach these days, you
can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose