Welcome to Eldemore Castle- Eldemore and HP Crossover RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Welcome to Eldemore Castle- Eldemore and HP Crossover RP

Postby Somnus » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:13 am

"Shore." Ven said as he did the best to sit. As he was siting there he started to water his burning sage. "So, what class do you guys want to go to the most. I want to do..." As he was talking he drooped his watering can on his plant. "Ah!" He scrambled to get the cup. "Herbology, That's where I want to go."
Last edited by Somnus on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:18 pm

Kiyoko considered what Ven had said. "I want to go to Charms and learn lots of spells!" She stopped. "If-f-f it's not obvious already, I mean." She flipped open her spell book. "Ooh, look! A spell for making your want light up!" She said happily, arriving at the Lumos page.

Nachu heard a female voice from behind him, although it was very faint. Whoever had said it didn't sound very happy. It sounds like an Elkrin. Nachu thought. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Where cold Kiyoko be?" He wondered aloud.
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

Postby Somnus » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:14 pm

"That would be useful for me." Ven said as he put the can away. "I can't wait to get there. Its going to be so exciting!"
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Postby ebriose » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Alouette smiled. "I would like to go into charms as well," she replied. Kiyoko became excited about the Lumos spell. "It is a very useful spell," Alouette remarked, nodding. She shifted in her seat to be more comfortable. "Ahh, I cannot wait to go to Eldemore Castle soon!" she exclaimed.

Wibble thought that the colorful rune may inquire about the dark mist orb he started forming in his claws, in which then he could have possibly made a snide comment about how she didn't have to meddle. But for some reason, no visible reaction was seen from the rune. He dangled a wisp of the dark mist right above the rune's head, debating whether or not to actually inflict the rune with nightmares. But so early on into the encounter? She didn't even try provoking him more! What a boring individual. He needed a reaction. Reactions, that's what he lives for. A boring individual made for a boring trial. With a snort, he scowled at the rune.
    "You are a very boring individual," he huffed.
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

i apparently go by zach these days, you
can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby Sphye » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Canvas

"Boring?!" Canvas loudly asked. She had become uaed to being called various things, such as "odd" or "annoying", but never boring.
"What makes you think that? I don't suppose you can read minds, or tell what I'm thinking? I could be thinking some very important, not-boring thoughts."
She punctuated this with a huff, awaiting some reply fromy the rude pygmy. It was becoming more and more obvious how unpleasant he was.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby ebriose » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:20 am

Wibble smirked. Maybe not as quite as boring as he'd thought. But still quite boring. He had almost predicted this kind of answer. Maybe not quite, since he had previously thought she was the most boring of the most boring individuals he had ever met. But let's set that aside.

"Of course I cannot tell what you are thinking," he cooed, "and of course you may have been thinking about non-boring things. But I do not really mean boring in that sense. I mean the fact that you may have noticed my antics but not inquired about them or voiced your possible non-boring thoughts so that I may hear is boring. Of course, even if you had voiced them, I would most inevitably answer with a snide reply. But I say you are boring because I know you probably deduced the fact that I am very rude and curt when I concealed myself in my dark mist to block you out. And if you were even remotely interesting to note in my books, you would try to talk to me, despite knowing that I would probably answer with one of my rude comments." He shook his head, sighing.

"You did not take a risk. And an individual that does not take risks is boring. Dull. He or she does not take initiative to start a reaction," he concluded, straightening his bowtie for a slight dramatic effect. He liked dramatic effects.
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

i apparently go by zach these days, you
can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby Sphye » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:08 am

Canvas

Canvas cocked her head slightly.

"Do you even know how politeness works?" she inquired.
"Because I barely do most of the time, but even I can tell when someone is saying "back off" like you were. Unlike you," she said with an uncharacteristicly sharp tone, " I prefer making friends rather than foes."
Despite how uncouth the Artist rune typically was, she could grasp that if someone was putting off a vibe of "don't talk to me", they would dislike you much more for bothering them than not.

"Besides, you haven't been very chatty either. Perhaps if you want to converse, just say something rather than brooding in a bubble."

Code: Select all
[right][color=#404080][u][i]NAME[/i][/u][/color][/right]
    [center][color=#404040]TEXTHERE[/color][/center]
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Kirbylover901 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:30 pm

(The train shall arrive at Eldemore Castle in around 5 posts or so, if that's okay with everyone. ^^)

Kiyoko smiled. "Neither can I!" She exclaimed, flipping the page. "Do any of you guys know what it'll be like at the castle? I haven't h-h-heard much about it." She sighed sadly. "Besides the classes, houses and spells, I mean." The runeling added.

Squiggles <3

Kirbylover901

Postby iSolar » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:36 am

Username: iSolar
Character's Name: Ramses
Type: Rune
Creature's Breed:Tomb Guardian Rune
Personality:Ramses is generally grumpy, he prefers not to talk in front of crowds or partake in any activities including teamwork and socialization, he will avoid them if he can. He also has a bit of a hoarding problem and prefers darkness over light.
Suggested House: Slytherin
Crush(es), If Any: None.
Other:

Character's Name: Tami
Creature's Breed:Plumage Rune
Personality: Tami is a very happy rune who is not much of a fighter, instead she is better at healing wounds (because of her breed). She is very careful and worrisome. (basically, she's the opposite of Ramses)
Suggested House: Hufflepuff
Other:
iSolar

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:32 pm

iSolar wrote:Username: iSolar
Character's Name: Ramses
Creature's Breed:Tomb Guardian Rune
Personality:Ramses is generally grumpy, he prefers not to talk in front of crowds or partake in any activities including teamwork and socialization, he will avoid them if he can. He also has a bit of a hoarding problem and prefers darkness over light.
Suggested House: Slytherin
Other:

Character's Name: Tami
Creature's Breed:Plumage Rune
Personality: Tami is a very happy rune who is not much of a fighter, instead she is better at healing wounds (because of her breed). She is very careful and worrisome. (basically, she's the opposite of Ramses)
Suggested House: Hufflepuff
Other:

(Accepted, sorry for the late reply. ^^")

Squiggles <3

Kirbylover901

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's