Where Three Roads Meet -- Open

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Where Three Roads Meet -- Open

Postby Silverhart » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:19 pm

Sterling blinked as the woman he'd tripped over, just now noticing her tucking a strand of hair behind a soft pointed ear – an Elvian. A strange sight to see in a city, even stranger to find at this place. Before he could comment on it, she was inviting the strange group of persons and beasts into the inn. Griffins, Avians, Sleipnir, Rune Dragons, Dire wolves, not to mention the oddness of the humans – all they needed was a tent and they could start a circus if they had a mind too.

Sterling backed quickly into the inn to avoid the oncoming swarm of bodies that would be pushing through the door. Crossing under the mantle, he was instantly hit in the face by the smell of something sizzling on a fire, and his salivary glands kicked into action. That bit of pastry hadn't done much to fill up the hungry traveler.

Alright, Sterling plotted to himself, as he surveyed the room. Food first, and then I'll worry about cleaning up. After that I'll see if I can't find Moritz. By then she couldn't possibly still be mad at him, right? He felt better for having a plan of action.

The man cast about for a table – it seemed the place was rather full, so he'd be forced to share one. His eye was drawn to a group of unsavory looking characters playing cards at one table. It was true he looked a bit unsavory himself at the moment, so he might fit in over there. Then again... trying to worm his way into their game might be difficult. He looked around at the encroaching part behind him, and smiled to himself. They seemed more amiable company – after all, they had avoided bloodshed with an angry liger involved. Sterling was about to brush himself off and head over to introduce himself, but upon glancing at his travel-worn clothes realized they needed a more then a brushing to make him look presentable. Ah, Ancients take it – he was hungry, and he needed a table, so they'd have to put up with him looking like a beggar. Sterling wove his way through the tables to introduce himself to the strange quartet.

“Nice work with that liger,” Sterling addressed them all in general. “It's not often you see someone escape mauling by an angry griffin or liger.” Here he looked pointedly at the young man who'd fallen between the two.

(Tags: Everyone XD : Lady LeStraud : Myriani; Kalo : Tyrik ; Saren : Aileana ; Tundra : Kuar and Valerius)
Eh... sorry, it's not the best to work with – I just wanted to get something up, so just gonna have to have Sterling try to worm his way into the group for now. XD
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Saren » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Aileana nodded politely at the girl, then turned back to the three men. "I'll just take Eachbánn to the stables," she informed them, without quite knowing why she did so. Too late, she realised that she'd revealed the name of her bond, and reprimanded herself silently.
    Oh, well. She'd just have to stay out of potentially dangerous situations for a while.
    She took Eachbánn's soft leather reins and led him round to the stables, where the Elvian girl has pointed. Once round the corner, a small, scrappy-looking stableboy leapt up from his seat on a few haybales and offered to take Eachbánn to a stall. Aileana smiled, and handed him a few baubles and the reins. "Yes, thank you," she said, and as he led the great beast away she patted the sleipnir's side and made her way back around to the entrance of the inn.
    She followed her temporary companions inside, Faol close at heel, and glanced around. In that corner, a rowdy, drunken group; over there, an old man nursing a mug of ale; and in that direction, a group of mean-looking characters playing cards. One of them made eye contact with her, and sneered; she held it, chin high, and stared him down. After a second or two, which felt much longer, he averted his gaze.
    A ragged, hungry-looking man approached the small group, which had paused briefly just inside the doorway. Leana brushed her bright hair over her shoulder and removed her cloak as he spoke; it was swelteringly warm in here. She smiled openly at his comment.
    "It's lucky it didn't get to that point," she said lightheartedly. "I doubt anyone could withstand a full attack."

{tag;; Tundra, Silverhart, Kalo, Lady LeStraud}
    (Tundra- whoops, sorry about that! I assumed it was to do with death because of the whole "death-related Ancient" thing. I think ill keep it that Aileana believes he's linked with death, though; she's quite superstitious.
    Everyone- I was thinking for more drama later, the "stableboy" could steal Eachbánn? And maybe your Elkrin too, Lady LeStraud? It's just a possibility, and if something else comes up then of course it could be scrapped no problem. But if we get stuck/lose muse later on, it could work!
    Also, the scary-looking card players could provide some drama ;3 )
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby Tundra » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Kuar - Khalid - Val - Pyry
Khalid chirped at the not being able to follow Kuar into the bar. What if something happened? he wouldn't be there to protect him it frustrated the gryphon to no end. He snapped his beak angrily and screeched at the Elvian who forbode his entrance with his bonded. It was obvious his disdain at separating from Kuars side. Kuar let Khalid voice his opinion on the matter as he himself had the same opinion of it. Though all it took was him waving his hand and Khalid was silent. This in itself probably would surprise some, griffins were not all that obedient. Came from their free minded nature.

Kuar looked at the Elvian saying "Barkeeps rules I am guessing? Seems a bit..segregated? " He raised an eyebrow slightly emphasising the question. He walked over to Khalid scratching behind the gryphons ears before saying "Its ok Khalid, I'll be fine, keep the stables safe ok? Im sure everyone here will be more secure knowing their bonded gryphons and Sleipner are guarded yes? " Khalid let out a deep throated rumble, but he understood. He flapped his wings slightly before clicking his beak. Khalid looked at Zeru and clicked his beak a few times in indication as to they should move together. Better in numbers some would say.

Kuar then looked at Sterling "Im sure the fight would have been one sided, even then..fire works wonders against cats" He sparked his fingers slightly a small blue flame forming and disappearing. This was one thing Kuar liked to show off, his magic was his gift. Though none could see his bond with valerius easily, such a bond was rare and almost unheard of. Thinking of which, Kuar looked over to Val who was remaining silent, not even trying to voice anything. It was unusual for him to be so quiet, usually mental communication between the two was constant. Valerius was looking into the distance, his eyes a bit distant. He looked back to Kuar and nodded before walking off on his own, he had something to do. When Val was finally out of sight, he shifted to his ancient form and took off. The wing beats echoed in the air, anyone could hear this. Though when the looked, they would see nothing, only a small foxfire like flame dancing before fizzling out.

Kuar only nodded back as Val left, going off to do his Anciently work as usual. Quite often these two were separate, but they both felt each other as though together all the time. Kuar turned his attention back to the group as they entered the tavern. He had to narrow his eyes at the sudden fogginess of the room, smoke filling the air from lit cigarettes and cigars. Blinking a few times he was finally able to focus, observing the room. His mind was overloaded by the soul energy of the room, different colors, purities and intensities. He had to shake his head slightly to clear it, lowering the area in which he picked up the essence of their souls. He walked up to a table and pyry flew off of his shoulder landing in the center. The occupants, looked at Kuar and seemed to want to move away. So, they did, getting up and paying their bill before walking out.

Kuar motioned for everyone to take a seat "The first round of drinks can be on me, Ancients know I dont need the baubles. But still keep the cost low" He chuckled sitting in his own chair, leaning back and resting his feet on the table. It was true, he had baubles, and he didn't need them. Being immortal..he could find cash any time he needed it. Those that did try and steal from him, quite often ended up with a face full of gryphon and a scratch that left them deft for a few days. He waited for the others to sit down.

(Tags: Lady LeStraud, Myriani - Saren, Aileana - Silverhart, Sterling - Kalo, Tyrik)
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Kalo » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:50 am

With a polite nod and a smile, Tyrik followed the elvian to the inn. He didn’t have too many baubles on him, but they’d be enough to cover a few meals, and maybe a place to stay for the night. Zeru, however, squawked in disapproval. Ty laughed. “It’s okay, bud. It’s only for a little bit while I grab something to eat. I’ll bring you some food as soon as I can. Okay?” The griffin turned to Khalid with a huff,then followed the other Griffin into the stable. How Kuar got his bind to listen to him, Tyrik would never know.
Upon entering the inn, the halfborn was hit by a wave of delicious aromas. And, of course, the much less savory scents of some shadier characters who were in good need of a bath. Nonetheless, that didn’t stop his mouth from watering. While still trying to follow everyone inside, he gazed about at the place. Aside from the aforementioned few, who Ty would most certainly be trying to avoid, it was a nice, well-kept place. It was also very crowded. Great. After finally having relaxed slightly, Tyrik’s wings found themselves pinned self-consciously once more to his back. Maybe this wasn’t such a great idea…
A man’s voice jarred him from his thoughts. “What?” Tyrik looked up sharply to place the owner of the voice - a rather disheveled fellow. “Oh, ah, I'm just glad that Aileana got me out. We'll, her dire did..." he trailed off and stopped talking, not wanting to ramble on and be a bother. Or make a fool of himself. He did that quite well without dragging on about Griffins and ligers and dire wolves.
That, and his attention had been drawn fully to Kuar and the small flame that erupted from his fingers as he snapped them. His mind began to wander regarding it, and he became fixated enough that he started when the sound mighty wings beating echoed across the streets. He looked toward it just in time to see the last traces of fire dissipate. He shook it off as the strange troop entered the Inn, offering his thanks upon Kuar's announcement that he'd be paying for drinks. Baubles wouldn't be a problem. However, a new one had presented itself. The chair backs.
Of course, this was an issue that Tyrik was pretty used to. He'd figured out a way to position his wings so that they were out to the sides a little without fully extending them, but it became rather uncomfortable after a while. After a short moment of thought, he turned it to the side and sat down, wings no longer an issue.
{Tags: Tundra, Kuar, Valerius; Lady LeStraud, Myriani; Silverhart, Sterling; Saren, Aileana}
Trading wrote:
Looking For:
ImageBaublesImage
Missing Pets (Wishlist)
(Willing to Overpay!)

Have:
Monthly Swaps
Event Swaps
Past Event Trades
And More! Check out my trading groups!
Meet the Kalo wrote:
Hey there, I'm Kalo!
I'm a super awkward fangirl
who prefers fictional worlds
to the real one. I have a weird
penchant for giant robot
smack-downs (Transformers,
Pacific Rim, Bionicle... you get
my drift), not to mention superheroes.
You can throw Marvel or DC at me --
I love them both (but I'm
seriously way too excited for
Spiderman: Homecoming).
And while I'm usually terrible at
striking up random conversations,
I can rant about my favorite
fandoms for days on end.
Feel free to send me a PM about
anything. I'd be more than willing
to chat!
You can also find me on:
ChickenSmoothie
Charahub
PaigeeWorld
XBox (RoboSmackdown)
Currently Reading wrote:Jerk: California

Currently Watching wrote:Transformers: Robots in Disguise

Currently Listening To wrote:Various Movie and Game Scores

Currently Playing wrote:Overwatch
Destiny
Kalo

Postby Startedraining » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:39 pm

(tags: Tundra, Kuar,
these ones are questionable
Valerius; Lady LeStraud, Myriani; Silverhart, Sterling; Saren, Aileana, Sterling - Kalo)

The bar, Yasmina noticed, was large. Slightly larger than the others she had been in so far, and certainly larger than the ones on the outskirts of the city. It still seemed small to her though, it was filled to the brim with people. Likely they had all be drawn to the same place to share an evening meal and jar of beer, a good way to bond with friends and an even better way to be stolen from. Yasmina pressed her lips together, scanning the crowd absently, trying to decipher the segregation that formed as people walked in.

A group of seemingly well-off travelers were not far from the wall to her left, but she noticed how dirty their shoes and shirts seemed, and frowned at the prospect of searching them and finding nothing worth while. What people seemed and dressed like were half of the equation, they didn't seem particularly comfortable in their placement, which hinted at lower backgrounds. They surely wouldn't have much.

Her bright eyes caught something else of interest, however, and the travelers were soon forgotten. Golden shoulder cuff and a cape? How interesting. Yasmina was piqued by the audacity of such attire. The man attached to the clothing was even more intriguing. Silvery white hair pulled back into a high ponytail. Definitely higher on the scale of wealth. Maybe he would have something. She did not move, however, she watched his party as they chose a table. They seemed like a regular group of friends. They seemed chatty, animated, and distracted. Maybe an attempt would suffice at least.

Yasmina turned away and felt her way along the wall, reaching an empty table, lost and forgotten in the corner, with a small pack sitting on the table. She lifted a small flap and a small squeak, followed by a flailing paw, erupted from it. "Cro, Cro," Yasmina whispered, patting the golden Serval gently, "come with me." She used the shoulder strap to hold the sleeping Serval at her hip, and proceeded to the table.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Re: Where Three Roads Meet -- Open {Myri post 3}

Postby parlaymars » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Myriani smiled what she hoped was reassuringly at the group. The inkeep (such as he was) tapped his watch, signalling the end of her shift. As the four or five newcomers stepped through the door and conversed with the stranger, --a rumpled man, ruggedly handsome, the one who tripped over me-- she untied her apron and her hair, throwing the stained white thing over the bar and tousling her dark locks free.

"Don't mind if I do." she murmured to herself, hearing the white-haired human call out he was buying. It was nice to have someone else pay for drinks, and she signalled Elia, a servingwoman, for a round of elvian fire liquor for the table.

It was in her first month away from the clan that she learned not to look a gift horse in the mouth; so Myriani took her shot glass in two dainty fingers, peered quickly at the blood-red alcohol inside, and looked up through her lashes at the group; a smile gracing her sweet mouth.

"Bottoms up, my friends."

{Tags: Tundra: Kaur, Valerius, Kalo: Tyrik, Silverhart: Sterling, Saren: Aileana}
parlaymars

Postby Silverhart » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:28 pm

Sterling was taken back by the strange white-haired man's display. He quickly attempted to hide his surprise at the blue flame, flashing an easy smile at the group. “Pretty neat trick, bucko.” Was the man trying to intimidate him? It would take more then a few sparks to make Sterling Roscoe back down. He cut his eyes to the strange man beside the fair-haired one, eyeing him suspiciously. As he did so, the stranger turned and walked away. Sterling couldn't help but feel relieved at that – he couldn't help feeling an uneasiness when he looked at the blue-haired individual with the curious scars. “Have I somehow offended your companion?” He nodded at the figure as it disappeared out the door. Roscoe couldn't see how he'd caused offense, but his curiosity would not let it go without some kind of comment.

He followed the group, trying to act as if he were a part of them, as the white haired man called for a first round. Well, if he hadn't made it obvious before, the man cemented Sterling's assumption that he was taking leadership of this little group. He latched onto the flighty Avain as the youth tried to settle into a chair. “Mind if I take a seat?” The lieutenant pulled up a chair, and anchored his haunches in it before he could get an answer. Sterling had learned long ago that this was how one made oneself welcome where one might not be.

It seemed another had invited themselves into their midst – the Elvian barkeep. The round was passed out, and Sterling helped himself to a glass. He savored it's rich scent, admiring it's deep crimson color. “Expensive tastes,” he mused. He was more used to watered down grog, and was more then happy to partake in something a little more refined. He gladly raised his glass at the Elvian's remark.

(Tags: Lady LeStraud : Myriani; Kalo : Tyrik ; Saren : Aileana ; Tundra : Kuar and Valerius ; and I guess Startedraining with Yasmina is in our little group now? ^^
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Tundra » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:16 am

Kuar - Pyry - Khalid - Valerius

The menagerie that had joined Kuar at his table would definitely probably end up in some bar tale somewhere. The mysterious stranger, an Avian halfborn, an Elkrin, a grungy military man it made Kuar chuckle slightly. He waved off his own drink, becoming intoxicated was not something he wished upon himself. He watched as everyone took the elvian firewine down. He personally liked harder stuff, being from the Nors and all. The drinks they had there would knock someone of the most hardy of stomachs on their butt. He sometimes missed their rich tastes. He smiled glad that everyone was enjoying themselves. He finally replied to Sterling "No, you did not offend him, he himself can't be offended by most peoples affairs. Lot more on his mind then what one can say to him, though im sure he appreciates your concern. Not many care if they offend him."

Kuar's eyes shifted suddenly, focusing on the form who made their way around into the shadows. He sensed this creature, whether human or other breed he knew this was a thief. Though he turned his eyes back to the table once he confirmed that they were there. He caught the glimpse of the serval and only could assume the young girls intent. He beckoned for one of the waitresses who came over asking "How may I help you" Kuar wrote something down and handed it to her, and a small bauble tip to follow. She looked the note over then nodded, walking off. Not long after she walked up to Yasmina and handed the gal a glass of the firewine saying "From the gentlemen over there, prefer you to join him instead of sneaking about. Might be a good idea to, get chills when his friend is about, best not to try anything" She at this time nodded her head at the Serval, knowing all too well those bonded to them usually were thieves. During the time she spoke, Kuar gave one last glance back at the Yasmina as if to solidify his invite.

He turned back to the group saying "Perhaps I should introduce myself to everyone, and yourselves to me? As some of ya just meandered in and joined" He chuckled lightly as pury chirped flying off his shoulder and landing on Tyrik's glass and accidently freezing the wine inside its confines. The rune chirped as Tyrik shifted so much, obviously uncomfortable in a chair. Kuar, stood up and flipped his chair around, relaxing his arms on its back and chuckled "My name is Kuar, thats Pyry the ice rune..or an ice rune..since there are many" He chuckled as Pyry puffed up his chest and hissed slightly. "Perhaps we should get to know each other better, that is if you feel like speaking. I hail from the Nors, that would be a good start." He smiled, rubbing his neck as his own nerves began to slightly show.

(Tags: Startedraining, Yasmina - Lady LeStraud, Myriani - Saren, Aileana - Silverhart, Sterling - Kalo, Tyrik)
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Kalo » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:17 pm

"Erm... sure..?" Tyrik told the man, startled by his hand on his arm. His answer didn't seem to matter, regardless, as the stranger seated himself before Ty could say anything. Not that he'd have refused the man a seat, but still... it was a bit unsettling.
    After everyone had settled, the elvian girl called for a round of elvian fire liquor. Ty gazed for a moment at the deep red liquid, swirling it in his glass before taking a cautious swig. He rarely drank anything alcoholic, as he'd never really been fond of the taste of alcohol. Or the bar back home. This stuff, though, took it to another level, and it took quite an effort to swallow it rather than send it spewing out of his mouth. It certainly lived up to the name of 'fire.' He quickly set the glass down, pushing it slightly farther away than it had been when he'd first picked it up. Maybe he'd ask for a glass of water later. The drink was still burning in his throat.
    He was still at a bit of a loss for odds, however, when the waitress Kuar called for came over. He would have to ask later, then. He turned his attention to the runebearer when he began to address the group. His eyes strayed when the rune, Pyry, as Kuar announced, flew to Ty's glass. He tried - probably only somewhat successfully - to hide his relief when its contents froze, laughing as it happened. He thougt a quick and silent thanks to the little rune, even though he was pretty sure that they didn't read minds. Then it came Ty's turn to introduce himself.
    "I'm Tyrik Falco," he said to group, speaking mostly in Kuar's direction, as he'd been the one to ask initially for introduction, but also addressing the rest of the table. "I grew up in a small village over on the far side of Alabaster. Zeru's my griffin, he's over in the stables right now." he nodded in the general direction of the stables at the mention of them. His hand began to stray toward his hair, but he managed to keep it down, resting it on his glass instead. But not for long - the thing was still freezing. He settled for the tabletop.

{Tags: Tundra, Kuar; Startedraining, Yasmina; Lady LeStraud, Myriani; Silverhart, Sterling
Trading wrote:
Looking For:
ImageBaublesImage
Missing Pets (Wishlist)
(Willing to Overpay!)

Have:
Monthly Swaps
Event Swaps
Past Event Trades
And More! Check out my trading groups!
Meet the Kalo wrote:
Hey there, I'm Kalo!
I'm a super awkward fangirl
who prefers fictional worlds
to the real one. I have a weird
penchant for giant robot
smack-downs (Transformers,
Pacific Rim, Bionicle... you get
my drift), not to mention superheroes.
You can throw Marvel or DC at me --
I love them both (but I'm
seriously way too excited for
Spiderman: Homecoming).
And while I'm usually terrible at
striking up random conversations,
I can rant about my favorite
fandoms for days on end.
Feel free to send me a PM about
anything. I'd be more than willing
to chat!
You can also find me on:
ChickenSmoothie
Charahub
PaigeeWorld
XBox (RoboSmackdown)
Currently Reading wrote:Jerk: California

Currently Watching wrote:Transformers: Robots in Disguise

Currently Listening To wrote:Various Movie and Game Scores

Currently Playing wrote:Overwatch
Destiny
Kalo

Postby Startedraining » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:36 pm

(edit: I forgot the tags lmao
tags; Tundra, Kuar; Kalo, Tyrik; Lady LeStraud, Myriani; Silverhart, Sterling)

Yasmina blinked, taken aback. She took the drink in her free hand, and decided against sipping at it. Any malicious nature in her stance seemed to melt away. She was genuinely interested in meeting these people, particularly the white haired man who had sent her a drink.
She watched him look back at her, and tried to not smile as he looked away. She bit at her lip and looked at her serval. It was almost as if he knew she had been planning something. She shook her head, no he couldn't have known. She hadn't even planned on doing it immediately. Maybe he had assumed because of Cro. She looked down at her small, sleepy serval. Maybe that was it.

Yasmina held her glass loosely and considered going to the table. What would that man do? The temptation was more than she could handle. Meeting new people was an important part of her life, at least she hoped so. She sipped her drink and smiled, then stepped delicately to the group. She smiled in welcome to the man who had introduced himself.

She did not sit, there was no room at the table.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return