We Were Free; Eldemore roleplay V1 Accepting

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: We Were Free; Eldemore roleplay V1 Accepting

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:24 pm

(both accepted, and no, you don't need to change it ^^)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
xxxmy name is rat || she/they || nb lesbian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwitter||cosplay ig||ao3
kyojuro rengoku

Postby interestingword » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:20 am

Axle gazed suspiciously at the other ancient, unsure of which side he was on. Probably whichever one he wants, he decided, I know that look all too well. But he couldn't be sure. Abandoning all efforts to decipher the mysterious dragon, Axle turned his attention to finding a way out.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Korifea » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:46 pm

User: Korifea
Character name: Chaya
Age: something around 500 years... though that doesn't matter, ever seen a mortal shadow? no ;)
Personality: aggressive to almost every creature she doesn't know, she likes secrets and almost never tells people secrets that they shouldn't know about. so thats a reason why she would be a good friend. she also knows a lot, you could even say she's wise, but she often hides her knowledge behind a wall of childishness and thoughtlessness.
Image: Image
Extra: Would be nice of someone would create a hunter for her. btw, Chaya means shadow in bengalese, that's why i chose that name ;)
Korifea

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:15 pm

accepted!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Korifea » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Chaya watched how most of the others were trying to escape, but yet she was unsure if she really wanted to leave. She could have left her cage and help them to escape, but she knew that it was quite risky to leave the cage as her pure shadow form. If she wouldn't return after some time, she wouldn't be able to get back into her lion form. She'd starve, or simply disappear into the shadow of something that's near her. She tilted her head a bit and watched the fight that took place right before her cage. She stood up and looked through the bars of the cage, trying to break them, even if she knew they'd never break. She started to get used to the thought of being caught here forever, being used for the dirty experiments those strangers would carry out with the creatures that wouldn't escape.
(ooc: if my english isn't perfect, please don't become rude, okay? i'm from germany and only learn english at school)
Korifea

Postby interestingword » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:41 pm

(Looks perfect to me!)
Axle swung his head to stare at the shadowy liger, who in turn was staring at the bars. For some reason, he felt a flash of jealousy for her, stuck away from the rest of the world in her prison, safe and not being chased every step she took. He, on the other claw, was.

"Find him. Find him. Find him,"Jeckle repeated, refusing to stop saying it, and risk forgetting his purpose. Not that that could ever happen, but still. If that thing showed any more "special powers" then it may be able to wipe his memory. So, that meant he had to find him. This thought looped around hi head on repeat, until it was too dark to continue any further. Settling down to sleep, he closed his eyes, but nightmares greeted him the second he did so, replaying his memories over and over, as vivid as if they were happening.
"Reckle?" Jeckle called in his dream, searching for his little brother. "We have to get home, it's getting dark!"
He didn't get a reply, so he continued looking. Soon, the dragon came across a clearing, with a little figure sitting in the middle, but it was shadowy and he couldn't make out any details. Cautiously going closer, he called again,"Reckle?"
Once more, stillnes. Then a movement came from across the clearing, and a skeletal dragon stepped out of the trees and walked over to the shape. Moonlight shone onto both, and Jeckle could see the distinct pattern of his brother's scales. It was him! Leaping out from behind the bush he was standing behind, he tackled the skeleton and grabbed his brother, then left as fast as he could. Something seemed off about Reckle, but with the thing practically on his heels, he didn't have time to study the small drake. Finally, his speed started to slow, and his pursuer caught up.
"What," it growled, sounding annoyed,"are you doing?"
Though very scared, Jeckle managed to whisper,"saving my brother."
A look of sympathy crossed the other dragons face. "He's not your brother anymore. Look closer. That clearing he discovered? It was a fairy ring, and he stayed too long. I'm sorry," it added hastily, seeing the angry look on the drake's face.
It was right. His brother, less than a decade old, looked like the zombie that fairies turned you into. "How did you survive, then? You aren't affected, you must have a cure!" False hope filled his tone, and the other dragon shook his head.
"I'm already just bones, what could they want from me?"
"Then why were you approaching him?"
"To see if he could be saved." Annoyance filled his words at the stubborness of the drake. Most of the unfortunate dragons he saw just accepted it and left to mourn, but not this one.
"Then you should've saved him."
"It doesn't work like that! I don't control who lives or who dies, and I can't bring anything back from the dead because their sibling wants me to!"
In a dangerously quiet tone, Jeckle replied,"well, why not? You seem to decide who lives, by saving them from the fairies, so why can't you decide who doesn't die, but lives?"
The skeleton was at a loss for words. What he said made sense, and that wasn't good. However, he wasn't done.
"I think you did something to him."
"What?! Why would I do that?!" This truly shocked him, how did he get that conclusion?
"Because it's the only explanation. You were there, you know what happened, and you used whatever powers you have to start changing him into whatever you are."
This was it. The skeleton couldn't take any more of this. "Fine," he spat,"take your brother and blame me, then see what happens when the fairies come looking for their prey. Because you know they will. They never give up, and they will hunt him down for eternity, or until they catch him. And anything, I repeat, anything that gets in the way falls prey to them also. So choose, your brother, or everyone else, including you?"
"I...I...but...that isn't fair!" He burst out. Jeckle loved his brother, but didn't want to bring doom upon the rest of his family.
"Life isn't fair, and trust me, I know that." A buzzing noise came from the direction of the clearing containing the fairy ring. "Choose!" The dragon urged.
Making a split second decision, he ran. He ran and never looked back, leaving his brother behind, and he didn't know why. Something pushed his mind to make that choice, and it just felt stronger than instinct. He was sure it was the other dragons fault, and from that moment on, he looked for revenge. Revenge for making him leave his brother. Revenge for shaming him in front of everyone when we ran into the nest, tail between his legs. Revenge for everything.

He woke with a start, and couldn't sleep for the rest of the night, still with that one thought in his head. Find him. Find him. Find him.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Korifea » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Chaya noticed that one of the two bone dragons was staring at her. She looked at it like she was going to say that he shouldn't look at her but focus on the fight. She murmured and turned around in her cage, just to lie down and try to figure out a plan on escaping. She still wasn't sure if she should, but it was always good to have a plan. When she had a plan, she felt safe. And when she felt safe, she could concentrate a lot better.
Korifea

Postby Monotaire » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:12 am

User: Monotaire
Character name: Static
Personality: Naughty, troublemaker, but misunderstood. She is also misjudged and shy.
Image:Image
Extra: None-

sorry that I barged in like this!
Monotaire

Postby kyojuro rengoku » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:05 pm

(Accepted ^^)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxImage
kyojuro rengoku

Postby Startedraining » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Lucinda grumbled and paced around in a circle. The stone beneath her made her uneasy, as though she were underground. She wasn't an underground drake, she needed to see the sky. There was no escape, however, from her current situation. She would need to wait for someone to let her loose.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return