Board and Broadsides ---> In Port (Open for Forms)

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Board and Broadsides ---> In Port (Open for Forms)

Postby Benathorn » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:51 am

-Wilhelm Amadeus III-

The salty tang of sea air filled the senses wistfully while a gust of wind brushed gently across the busy port, carrying upon its wake a small flock of gull runes and that of a happy crow with bright blue eyes, each chattering loudly with glee the tell tale call of the ocean as they glided lazily by upon the subtle updrafts. Ships and vessels of various sizes were docked at port, their crew members darting back and forth with trade goods or unloading their hauls of resources, while others barked orders and spewed foul curses that only a pirate's own mother could truly appreciate. Even their many bonded creatures were out and about with their chosen owners. Servals, dires, otterlings and runes mostly due to their location, but the odd drake or two was seen helping to unload the immensely heavy cargo while their riders directed them from the skies.

It was a familiar and welcoming sight to all who called Silverport their home, and one that Willy enjoyed partaking in everyday as he smiled that usual cocky grin of his. All the while walking leisurely through the congested docks alongside his childhood friend and better half, Sorren. "Ah, the smell of sweat and salt in the mornin' always just gets ye rarin' to go, wouldn't you say, Sorren? Perfect day to be headin' off on an adventure!" Willy commented absently in that usual pirate accented tone of his, eyeing the other male briefly for his reaction as the slender individual merely gave him a passing, and rather unamused, glance.

"We should not have left the Sealer alone at our home, Will." Sorren spoke in a light, brisk tone while his sharp gaze narrowed slightly in disapproval. Completely ignoring the other's usual means for diverting a conversation as he bluntly stated once more the argument they had both had previously upon coming here, "Oblivion could easily send someone to harm them in our absence. Or worse, the Sealer's lack of focus could get them into trouble without the dark Ancient's help whatsoever..."

Willy caught the subtlest note of concern that trailed off at the end of Sorren's last sentence. For the other male's seemingly harsh words that carefully veiled his worries, it was always heartening to see this side of him which he rarely conveyed outside of their abode. "Aww, ye worry too much there Sorren! Quit bein' a momma bird for just one blinkin' second of yer busy broody life and enjoy this lovely voyage we're about to embark on together." Willy gave the man a hard reassuring slap on the shoulder as he nearly toppled Sorren off balance, earning him a scathing glare from the halfborn's unnatural, yet entrancing, heterochromia eyes. A sight that he enjoyed garnering from the other man far too much for his own good. "And besides, I left the Sealer a note tellin' them where we are off to. Hell, I even made sure to leave them with a task worthy of any apprentice of mine! It'll be their greatest challenge yet...."

----

...meanwhile, back at their humble abode...

The Sealer was looking over a sticky and rather crudely written note left behind by Willy as their eyes skimmed the parchment with growing concern...

Dear Pollywog,

Sorren and I are goin' on an adventure! Now, while we're gone yer in charge of a very important task... I found a hole in the roof yesterday while I was patching tiles that looked fairly recent. Glass shards were scattered about the entrance with scratch marks and I heard some fierce growlin' comin' from within, so I'm sure 'you know who' is in there with ya right now!

Now, not sayin' that's the sole reason I left but you know how much that beastie hates me. So! I thought, who better to get the little rascal out of the attic? And of course I knew you were perfect for the job with bein' the great Sealer and all. So take this as a honorable task that I bestow upon you as one of yer mentors. Also, don't forget to pick up more pancake batter and syrup when you go to the market. We are out... oh, and remember to have fun while we're gone!

Love, Willy and Sorren~

With the Sealer's eyes now fully wide with sheer terror at Azara being inside the house with them, they turn sharply at the sound of soft scuttling within the walls, followed by a long drawn out hiss that echoed ominously all around them. The candlelight in the room was snuffed out as a small shadow whisks past it abruptly, casting the area into near pitch darkness, all the while the Sealer makes a beeline for the door only to find out it is locked and bolted shut... the horrors have only just begun.

---

"Will... Will?" Sorren snaps his fingers a few times as the pirate's vague, far off expression suddenly reverts back to life. "You somehow stopped talking for three whole minutes there. Did you even hear what I said? I asked what task did you give them to practice while we are gone." Sorren spoke with a slightly irritated look to his fair features as he simply waited for the pirate to respond from Ancients know wherever his mind drifted off to.

Willy gave his head a quick shake before realizing he had forgotten to leave the keys for the Sealer and swiftly tucked them into his coat pocket nervously and out of sight, "Oops-- I mean, I gave them a task that will certainly put their stealth skills to the test! You'd be proud of me Sorren, by the time we get back they are sure to be quick on their feet and jumpin' at the slightest sound of danger." Willy beamed a bright smile to his companion as he wrapped a large arm around Sorren's shoulder, pulling him close and dragging the halfborn along somewhat so as to get as far away from the screams as possible, before Sorren changed his mind about going.

"And look! There's the beauty just up ahead there-- the Ascendance in all her glory. Not as magnificent as my own ship, the Wicked Serval, but she'll do." Willy pointed with his free hand as both he and Sorren came into view of the Ascendance and her crew. Wincing slightly, Willy felt the familiar pinpricks of claws on his back that told him Fiore had finally appeared from wherever she had mysteriously been before, followed by a happy caw just above from Muzu as the bird alighted down atop Sorren's head-- promptly nibbling a strand of his dark hair before doing the same for Willy in his own strange way of saying, hello.

The pirate captain had a good feeling about this voyage. He was certain that it was going to be grand in more ways than one...
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby cjr09 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:14 pm

"Honestly, Matthias, I know Sindri's small but he's also a white haired halfborn how did you lose him?!" Lyric snaps, because really. How was Matthias clueless enough to lose the person he'd been practically glued to for ten years?

"I don't know okay please just tell me when Vasco sees him," Matthias whines, because seriously, he was right there like, five minutes ago. Matthias was just going to start holding his hand everywhere because this had happened more than once in a crowded place.

Princess levels them with an unimpressed glare and Matthias makes a hopeless gesture at her and Lyric snorts, closing his eyes to better focus on watching through Vasco's.

"Ummm, let's see. White hair, white hair- aha! Tiny white haired person. Hopefully not an old lady. Just on the docks, right side? Dangerously close to the water. Have fun with that."

Matthias runs from the ship in a hurry, trying to find his tiny friend.

(ehhhhhhhhh sorry for the short)
cjr09

Postby Sphye » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Sɪɴᴅʀɪ / Hᴀʟғ-ʙᴏʀɴ / Oᴘᴇɴ / Iɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ:
The half-born practically danced out of the way of a group of sailors loading heavy cargo up to the ship. It was a wonder that the pounding of so many footsteps didn't outright break the dock, straight-up collapsing it into the sea. The plethora of people made searching for anyone in particular no easy task. So many sounds and sights at once, it was bordering on too much.

Sindri wondered to himself whether he aught ask for help. His stomach turned at the thought of trying to interrupt anyone here, as busy and rushing as they all were. Even if he did, who was to say that they would be able to help? His hand clenched over his stomach nervously.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Kalo » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:38 pm

Devin Lynch
    The ship was magnificent. Not massive, but fast, and also well crafted. A small smile slipped across Devin's face. She'd already done some exploring and gotten to know the Ascendance, and now ran her had along the rail as she ran down the deck. Carney followed, hot on her heels, eyeing everyone warily. The combination of pirates and navymen had produced an unpredictable lot, a fact that he didn't appreciate. And, on top of that, Devin didn't seem to care, which only added to his worry.

He was correct, of course. Devin was not bothered by the odd mix, finding it all rather exciting instead. Pirates? The Navy? Not to mention a legendary lost treasure that they may or may not end up finding. This ship was fixed for an adventure - she knew it. Of course, she'd felt the same about every other voyage she'd been on, and so far nothing had happened. Dev supposed that was a good thing, but there was no denying her disappointment. Perhaps Egan was a little too lucky. The little otterling was lingering behind, pausing every few steps to make attempts at shoving his glass ball into every niche he saw. So far he'd had no luck, but successfully knocked a few people over and off balance. Oops.

Devin darted down the gangplank, wild curls coming loose in the breeze. Many things were ready to go, but there was still plenty of cargo to load. It didn't take long to find it. A good-sized pile of crates and provisions sat on the dock, ready to be transferred into the cargo hold. She frowned. Too big... too big... too big... Her eyes finally lit on a box she could lift without help. Everything else was far too heavy and awkward. With a grin, Dev hefted it. She could hardly see over the top of the thing, but hey, at least it fit in her arms. It took time to pick her way back up to the Ascendance, but Devin managed to do so without sending herself or anyone else into the surrounding water. Upon stumbling aboard, Carney began to bark a warning.
    "It's fine, Carney," Dev reassured him, peering around the side of the crate at him as she took another step forward. "All I need to do is get this to the cargo hold, and then--" Egan picked that moment to dart under his bond's legs after his orb, which had been sent rolling across the deck. Devin didn't have the chance to finish her sentence before tripping over the blue otterling and crashing into someone she hadn't seen.
    "Ancients! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you!"

Carney cringed, looking as though he was ready to bury his head in the ground. Egan, on the other hand, seemed oblivious to the accident that had just occurred, and instead focused on balancing his orb on the head of the dire that lay beside the man Devin had toppled into. All the while Dev was frantically snatching apples off of the ground before they could roll too far, shoving them back into the half-empty crate. Still apologizing profusely, she offered her hand to the man, though she was not even sure if he had fallen over with her.
    Please don't be someone important, please don't be someone important!
    Once more, no such luck was to be had. When Devin finally pried her eyes away from the crate, they lit on the uniform of a lieutenant.
    Great.

Tags: Sterling Roscoe, Moritz, Silverhart
Trading wrote:
Looking For:
ImageBaublesImage
Missing Pets (Wishlist)
(Willing to Overpay!)

Have:
Monthly Swaps
Event Swaps
Past Event Trades
And More! Check out my trading groups!
Meet the Kalo wrote:
Hey there, I'm Kalo!
I'm a super awkward fangirl
who prefers fictional worlds
to the real one. I have a weird
penchant for giant robot
smack-downs (Transformers,
Pacific Rim, Bionicle... you get
my drift), not to mention superheroes.
You can throw Marvel or DC at me --
I love them both (but I'm
seriously way too excited for
Spiderman: Homecoming).
And while I'm usually terrible at
striking up random conversations,
I can rant about my favorite
fandoms for days on end.
Feel free to send me a PM about
anything. I'd be more than willing
to chat!
You can also find me on:
ChickenSmoothie
Charahub
PaigeeWorld
XBox (RoboSmackdown)
Currently Reading wrote:Jerk: California

Currently Watching wrote:Transformers: Robots in Disguise

Currently Listening To wrote:Various Movie and Game Scores

Currently Playing wrote:Overwatch
Destiny
Kalo

Postby Scar » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:20 pm

__-__ɴᴀᴠʏ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ, Eᴢʀᴀ Nᴇʜᴇᴍɪᴀʜ
═══════════════════════════
_-_『 30 years 』『 Male 』『 Open 』
_______════════════════
___❝ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ ɢʟᴀss❞
_______

Motionless and silent, like a statue overlooking the sea, the tall figure stared distantly upon the horizon. Contemplating the voyage, if not wordlessly praying to the Ancient of the sea, flicking a bauble with his thumb into the depths below. He had his own superstitious rites and rituals he partook in before the final launch, and he had no intentions of stopping now with how successful it proved to be in the past. Feeling that he may have been on the Leviathan's good side, or perhaps it was sheer luck, but the problem with luck is that it eventually ran out.

This man was no mere sailor and certainly no pirate, going by the name of Ezra Nehemiah, the naval captain of this trek. Turning on his heels, eyes of different colors looked about the ship with the aid of rounded spectacles, having surprisingly bad eyesight for his age. Folding his hands behind his back, he stood momentarily by the wheel with an air of authority and order, critically observing those aboard with cold, unamused eyes. Exhaling heavy through his nose, Ezra murmured something under his breathe, hands falling away from hiding behind him. One resting at the hilt of his sword and the other at his side, walking with a slight limp out onto the main deck.
More and more unfamiliar faces were popping up, and Ezra didn't particular want anybody walking idly about when there was work to be done. So went about instructing and answers questions when asked upon, if not trying to ignore a certain someone.

To his unawareness, a little dark, greyish-blue head peering over the front of his hat, curious eyes darting to and fro and little paws gripping the edge. A cutesy purr uttering forth as the little creature slowly blinked, mischievously moving its head to look up and claw at the voluminous, white plume that tickled its wings. Stopping suddenly, head perked up in alertness as it darted its gaze ahead, very much having the attention span of a house fly. Never focusing on one thing for too long unless it was seeking treasures, but the little Rune had already been informed by her bonded owner to refain from such as it was against rules.
To much of her pouty disdain, she complied and stayed within the confines of the hat, if not growing already bored of it and hopping down to perch on Ezra's shoulder without him even knowing. As she was so small, her presence mostly went unnoticed. Hunkering down there, Jewel- as this little Rune went by- watched with tired eyes, looking as she may fall asleep where she laid.

_-___ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ɴᴀᴠɪɢᴀᴛᴏʀ, Jᴏᴇʟ Sᴛʀɪx
═══════════════════════════
_-_『 30 years 』『 Male 』『 Sindri 』
_______════════════════
__-_❝ɪ’ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀᴠɪɴ’ ғᴜɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ’ ᴄᴜᴘᴄᴀᴋᴇs❞
_______

___
For once in his life, he was early. Never being the type to be on time, and more so the fashionably late sort, but here he had come early and was helping with cargo. Ignoring the judging eyes of sailors, Joel Strix flaunted both his occupation and heritage. He wasn't ashamed of himself, nor did he care if he made his fabulously good mood known, as today had certainly been full of surprises. One in particular being that, after so many years, he was reunited with his brother. Of course the other acted as if he didn't know him, but Joel knew, he could feel it in his bones that his brother knew.
Bless be the Ancients! It was Fate finally answering his prayers of trying to get his brother back. Though that in its own would be an ordeal, perhaps worse than finding him.

Whistling cheerily to himself, a lively sparkle in his eyes as he hauled crates of the smaller variety. His list of attributes certainly not include brawn, but he wished to be of as much help as he possibly could. Walking up onto the main deck, blowing through his lips as ran the back of his arm against his forehead, wiping away the sweat that beaded there. Looking around at the faces of navy men and pirates alike, it was then Joel lost some color in his face. Springing forward as if he had ants in his pants, he raced across the deck. Faltering only to bend down and almost instantly straighten back up, a ball of pink fur in his arms.
Chest heaving as he panted, his foot kicked at something as he lovingly petted his bonded Serval, whispering comforting words all the while.

"It's all good, Dolly, t'at abomination won't hurt ye now."Joel hissed, glaring daggers at the length of rope Dolly had been playing with. He huffed and retreated away from that place, Dolly shifting and struggled and clawed out of his arms to hide in his scarf. Her wide eyes staring blinkless at those Joel passed as he walked down the gangplank for the twentieth time. Retracing his steps back to the pile of supplies, hoisting a decently heavy crate into his possession. About the back up, Joel uttered an audible 'huh' and glanced over his shoulder, having heard Dolly make a warning mew, but he didn't quite see what she saw.

Moving from her comfortable place, Dolly positioned herself at the edge of his left shoulder, looking directly downward with a look of curious intrigue. Observing her behavior, Joel slowly followed her gaze, and only then noticed the rather small fellow he almost bumped into.
Raising a brow at the other, Joel was hesitant at first before managed to speak up with a tilt of his head,"Um, ye alright there?" Taking a step to the side and turning, Joel fully faced the white-haired man, if not having to stretch out his neck to look over the crate he held to see him. "Just askin', ye look like ye ate somethin' awful." Joel smirked, chuckling softly before reverting to a simple smile.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Sphye » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Sɪɴᴅʀɪ / Hᴀʟғ-ʙᴏʀɴ / Oᴘᴇɴ / Iɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ: Joel Strix
"'m so sorry, sir," he said in a hushed, quick voice, attempting to back out of the much taller man's way. If his breathing became any more shallow than it currently was, he was sure he'd pass out right then and there. The rope border of the dock pressed against his back, warm from the sunlight and weathered from the sea.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he said in a single breath, "I'll get out of your way." The miniscule halfborn seemed to cringe with every word. His hair fell near his eyes as he grasped the roping with white knuckles, and he made no effort to brush it away.
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby cjr09 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:30 pm

мaттнιaѕ; wolғĸιn; тagѕ; ѕιndrι and joel ѕтrιх; ѕpнye and ѕcar;

"Sindri!" Matthias calls, raising his voice beyond what was probably considered normal in an effort to be heard over the bustling crowd, Vasco circling above in an attempt to find the little halfborn.

Matthias's heart twists when he recalls what happened the first time they'd met, and if his nails sharpen a bit, no one notices.

"Sindri!" He calls again, striding forward with purpose and very little regard for most people in front of him- the usually smaller people parting quickly for the clearly anxious wolfkin to pass uninhibited for the most part.

Vasco cries triumphantly from above and all but divebombs toward the flash of white in the sea of people, lighting carefully on the roping before hopping onto Sindri's hand then up to his shoulder, the crow tucking himself neatly into the joint where Sindri's neck and shoulder meet, puffing up and nuzzling him happily.

Matthias makes a bee-line for where the crow landed, trying his best to move quickly through the crowd.

lyrιc; нυмan; тagѕ; erza ѕтrιх; ѕcar

Well, that was a sour looking individual.

He might not actually be able to see, but he can actually feel the irritated Naval captain vibe from across the deck.

Lyric actually falls into parade rest for a moment before he remembers that he's not actually in the Navy anymore, and he should introduce himself.

Keeper flicks her tail in disinterest, digging her claws into Lyric's left shoulder as she re-positions herself to drape around him but makes no further move to stop him as he takes carefully measured strides up to the massive man- halfborn, if Keeper's hushed words and the general size of the guy was to go by.

"Sir?" Lyric says, almost immediately cursing himself for falling into his old navy training so easily. "Lyric Crow, Sailing Master. You're the Naval captain, correct?"
cjr09

Postby Silverhart » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Sterling felt a trickle of sweat drip down his collar. He was growing bored waiting for some orders. The thought of hopping off the quarterdeck to go searching for something – anything - to do crossed his mind. 'Twould be beneath his status to help with the loading, but perhaps there was something he could supervise. If he just stepped off the -

An Otterling darted between his legs just as something crashed into him from behind. "Ooof!" He spun around in a flash, fighting instincts kicking in as he reached for – oh, that's right, he wasn't carrying a sword.

Before he could further digest this observation, and complete his spin, his heel stuck into Moritz's ribs. The wolf snarled in pain. Sterling threw out his hands to catch himself. He instead went down onto the deck, flattening the Dire wolf beneath him. He landed hard enough to have the breath knocked out of him – Moritz wasn't exactly a pillow. How could a wolf who looked so fluffy and soft be so hard?

Moritz huffed angrily. 'Sterling'... she threatened silently. But before she could finish her thought the Otterling shoved it's glass ball in her face, trying to balance it between her ears. The wolf glared at the creature that was adding to her indignity. While she was a relatively calm, peace-loving Dire wolf, she felt at that moment if she weren't pinned to the deck by her bonded she'd have gladly chased that water rat up the nearest mast. She didn't need this aggravation piled atop her quickly fraying nerves. She growled threateningly for the Otterling to get out of the way, before jerking her head up and dislodging the glass ball. It went rolling across the deck.

"Ancients! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you!"

Sterling felt his cheeks flush with indignation. He hoped against hope that no one had seen him fall over – but they had. He heard a few soft chuckles, as he tried to peel himself off Moritz, as well as the young woman who'd bowled him over apologizing. He sat up, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. He shot the woman a withering look as she held out her hand to help him up – at least he hoped it looked withering. He waved her proffered hand aside, choosing to gain his feet without assistance.

The man sprang up, face beet red, as he realized several of the sailors on the quarterdeck were watching to see his reaction. He busied himself in brushing off his coat, as he spat out - “What do you think you're -” He took a step toward her, and felt his foot fall on something round and smooth – the glass ball. His foot shot out, and with a louder crash then before Sterling suddenly found himself staring up at the underside of the sails once again. “Glitches!” Moritz had had the good mind to side step out of the way, so the hapless lieutenant had fallen flat on the deck, to discover that Moritz was indeed softer then solid oak panels.

For a long moment it looked as if he was just going to lie there. Just when Moritz was about to go check if he was breathing he pushed himself up into a seated position, and rubbed his smarting tailbone. “What in Oblivion's name are you doing? Trying to kill me?” Sterling's decorum seemed to have evaporated in the second blow to his pride. No longer did he bear any semblance to a lieutenant in Eldemore's Navy, he seemed more a disgruntled fish seller, then an authority figure, as he sat there on the deck muttering curses, and nursing his battered ego.

(Such pretty formatting of posts! I'm gonna keep with my typical laziness and not do anything overly fancy. XP
    I was chuckling so much over this post. Seriously Sterling, we haven't even left the port, and you've already made a fool of yourself, injured yourself, and lost pretty much any respect you might've had. This is a fantastic omen for you this trip, I just know it.)
    Tags: Kalo; Devin Lynch
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Sphye » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:56 am

Sɪɴᴅʀɪ / Hᴀʟғ-ʙᴏʀɴ / Oᴘᴇɴ / Iɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ: Joel Strix, Vasco, & Matthias

For a moment, the half-born could have sworn that he heard a familiar and all-too-welcome voice. His eyes shot up, scanning through the thick crowd hopefully. From the very edge of the dock as he was, he couldn't make out any specific faces beyond those at the thin end of the gathering. His gaze flicked up to to the man he'd gotten in the way of- he hadn't noticed those mismatched eyes before, and for some reason a hypocritical flicker of worry went to him for that.

Suddenly the antlered little man's attention was caught by something touching his hand. As he turned to look, the sleek black ball of feathers tucked itself right up next to his neck.
"V-vasco?" he asked, as though the bird intended to answer him. The feeling of familiarity was helpful, at least. Was Lyric nearby, then? The delicate half-born didn't often interact with the fluid individual, but at the very least he would trust him or, as the case may be, his crow.
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby Scar » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:54 am

__-____ɴᴀᴠʏ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ, Eᴢʀᴀ Nᴇʜᴇᴍɪᴀʜ
══════════════════════════════
_『 30 years 』『 Male 』『 Lyric & Sterling 』
_________════════════════
_____❝ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ ɢʟᴀss❞
_______

Gradually turning his head to the owner of the voice directed to him, out of reaction, Ezra looked down on the other man with half-lidded eyes and a blank expression. An eyebrow twitching up lightly in momentary curiousness but disappearing as soon as it came, subtle changes began to slither over his person. Adjusting how he stood in place, correcting his posture and holding his head high. With a clearing of his throat, Ezra responded flatly,"Affirmative, I am Captain Nehemiah of this vessel." It was then he made a mildly pained and annoyed look, and added in forced correction, exhaling heavily as he did,"Well, one of the captains, I command strictly over-- !!"

Words interrupted and lost under the sudden commotion, swiftly his head jerked away as to hone in on the disturbance, much like a bird on high alert. A spark of growing anger flashed in his dissimilar eyes, brow furrowing to complete the deathly glare his face sported. Knuckles whitening as he gripped mercilessly to the hilt of his sword, trying to restrain his temper to an acceptable degree.
"Lieutenant Roscoe," Ezra began in a controlled tone, speaking through gritted teeth as he very much look like he was going to explode,"I hope you have a very good explanation for this, for if you have the time to sit around lazily on your rump then perhaps you have the time for manual labor?" Ezra already had his good-for-nothing brother aboard this ship, if not apart of the pirate half which only made matters worse if word of it got out, and he certainly didn't need his crew to make utter buffoons of the proud, Naval forces.

"Otherwise, I strongly suggests you get up, and actually make yourself useful!" it was always a challenge on his part to keep a level head when his temper was pricked by annoyance, considering his mixed-blooded nature, his emotions weren't as stable as the majority.
Kneading his thumb against his temple, exhaling long and deep through his nose before slowly returning his attention to Lyric. Having lost his train of thought due to such an insolent man, Ezra couldn't recall what it was he was saying. "Was there something you wished to ask of me?" deciding not to bother with trying to remember whatever is was, he jumped right into the chase.
Jewel had returned to her perch in Ezra's hat, if not indiscreetly spying over to where Sterling was, head titled with a curious look and a purring coo issuing forth from her maw.

_-_____ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ɴᴀᴠɪɢᴀᴛᴏʀ, Jᴏᴇʟ Sᴛʀɪx
══════════════════════════════
『 30 years 』『 Male 』『 Sindri & Matthias 』
_________════════════════
__-___❝ɪ’ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀᴠɪɴ’ ғᴜɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ’ ᴄᴜᴘᴄᴀᴋᴇs❞
_______

___
Eyebrows rising in unison, Joel stared in mild confusion of the other's reaction, having not expected for him to act in such a manner, but didn't judge him for it. He probably had his reasons for such behavior. About to reassure him that he had done nothing wrong, Joel was frozen with his mouth partially open upon the addition of a crow to the scene. Head tilted like a curious pup, he slowly shut his mouth as the words he wished to say crawled back down his throat and evaporated. It didn't prevent him from talking at out, though.

"Ye didn't answer me question before, um, I don't know ye name," Joel shifted his weight to one leg, turning a little so he could see the other better,"anyway, is everythin' alright?" Harboring an expression of focus and concern, it was just like Joel to try and help others with their issues, even if he had more important things to do.
"If ye in need of help or somethin', I don't mind lendin' a-hand." he smirked softly, Dolly hunched down and dug her claws into his scarred shoulder, no doubt left by the inquisitive Serval herself, as she watched the white-haired man and the bird intently.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;