Board and Broadsides ---> In Port (Open for Forms)

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Board and Broadsides ---> In Port (Open for Forms)

Postby Sphye » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:33 am

Sɪɴᴅʀɪ / Hᴀʟғ-ʙᴏʀɴ / Oᴘᴇɴ / Iɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ: Joel Strix, Vasco, & Matthias

"I'm sorry," he apologized again. At least his stomach didn't feel like it would phase right out of him now. He still held on to the dock's rope edge, but he let his hands relax slightly, knowing that at least someone from the Task Force knew where he was.
"I- I should be fine now, sorry," he answered quickly. He might as well consider "rapidfire apologizing" as his occupation. He certainly excelled much more at that than anything else today. He wondered whether it would be ill-thought-through to tell that he'd lost track of his group. As friendly as the gargantuan man seemed, it didn't sit well to imply that he had minimal contact with help should he need it.
"I'm just looking for my boyfriend," he explained shyly, only withholding the fact that he meant to see him off on his voyage, and that he'd managed to get separated from him in the perhaps ten minutes they'd been at the dock for. He quickly swept his silvery-white bangs away from his eyes, feeling considerably less paralyzed, if not entirely at ease, by comparison to moments before.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby cjr09 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:39 pm

мaттнιaѕ (and vaѕco); wolғĸιn; тagѕ; ѕιndrι and joel ѕтrιх; ѕpнye and ѕcar;

Vasco puffs up his feathers to better smother Sindri's shoulder and offer as much comfort as the tiny bird could, clicking his beak in curiousity at the tiny Serval on the tall man's shoulder.

Hopefully this one wouldn't try and eat him, at least.

"Sindri?" Matthias calls again, trying to see above and into the crowd to find his tiny friend.

He sees a flash of white and makes a bee-line.

"Sindri, that you?" he calls- yells, really- as he closes in, and the second he gets near enough to figure out that Sindri was Sindri and not a random old woman, he all but picks the tiny halfborn up in a hug, tail wagging happily as he finds his friend.

"I'm just going to, like, hold your hand forever and ever so that stops happening. We're using the buddy system for the rest of our lives," the wolfkin says, reluctantly setting down his boyfriend and turning inquisitive, golden eyes to the other halfborn beside them.

"Ah, hello. Thanks for looking out for my friend, he's tiny and gets lost easily," Matthias says with an easy smile, assuming the best about the situation as he's wont to do.

"Name's Matthias, servin' aboard the Ascendance. And this is my parther Sindri, who's here to see us off, and generally be awesome. Nice t' meet you!"

ℓy૨i૮; ђષʍαท; Ƭαgઽ; ૯z૨α ઽƬ૨i× αทđ ઽƬ૯૨ℓiทg; ઽ૮α૨ αทđ ઽiℓ√૯૨ђα૨Ƭ

Oh, they were not going to get along.

This was like his first year aboard a navy vessel all over again, with the captain who had a thing against Servals.

Keeper's claws dig in further to his shoulder momentarily before she switches position, placing her front paws on Lyric's head to crane up at the little Rune Dragon atop the halfborn, sniffing curiously.

"I figured I'd best introduce myself if we're to be working together," Lyric says, just barely biting back the comment about blood pressure on the tip of his tongue.

In the interest of not getting thrown off the ship before they'd even left port- It'd be our only chance to survive this, Keeper echoes in his head, and he has to agree- he doesn't say anything about the fairly unnecessarily harsh treatment of the lieutenants.
cjr09

Postby Kalo » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:35 pm

Devin Lynch
    Devin watched helplessly as Egan's ball rolled under the lieutenant's foot, grimacing as he went back down.
    "Oohf..." She could almost feel the deck slam against her own back.
    "Are you alright?"
    Relief swept over her when the man sat up. He probably had a few good bruises, but for the most part he seemed fine. She picked up the glass sphere as it rolled past her, handing it to Egan as he ran after it in an attempt to catch the thing himself.

"Why don't you go play somewhere else, Egan," Dev suggested, giving the otterling a quick pat on the back to send him on his way. "And leave the poor dire alone?"
    She'd caught the creature's snarl, and knew it was best to leave her alone. Egan chittered his consent and ran off, leaving Carney with Devin.
    "Keep him out of trouble, please?"
    The dire's ears pricked forward, then he ran after Egan in a black and white flash. Now there was only the disgruntled lieutenant to deal with.

“What in Oblivion's name are you doing? Trying to kill me?”
    His glare was scathing, but only succeeded in irritating Devin. Kill him? She thought that she had made it fairly clear that this whole thing had been an accident. Clearly, the lieutenant didn't agree. She fixed him in a mild glare, opening her mouth to reply. Probably not a good idea, seeing as he was an authority figure, but she really didn't like the way that this man was going about things. It was then that the captain decided to intervene. He didn't seem pleased. As soon as she saw him coming, Devin stood at attention, raising one hand in a salute.
    "Lieutenant Roscoe, I hope you have a very good explanation for this, for if you have the time to sit around lazily on your rump then perhaps you have the time for manual labor? Otherwise, I strongly suggests you get up, and actually make yourself useful!"

Had they been on better terms, Devin would have jumped to his defense, explaining to the captain what had happened on account of her otterling and assured him that lieutenant Roscoe would be back to work as soon as he had recovered.
    Unfortunately for the lieutenant, they were not on better terms, so she let him be scolded, leaving the captain to walk away as soon as he was finished.
    Relaxing, Dev chose to continue where they'd left of, picking the crate of apples back up again. This time she made sure she could see either over or around the thing. She eyed Lieutenant Roscoe over the top of it.

"All due respect, Sir, but I was trying 'in Oblivion's name' to do my job, not kill you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd better get back to it." She continued on her way to the cargo hold in a huff. Talking back to a commanding officer probably had not been a good idea. But Devin was irritated, and Carney wasn't there to stop her.

Tags: Sterling Roscoe, Moritz, Silverhart; Ezra Nehemiah, Scar
Kalo

Postby Silverhart » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:17 am

A loud voice drifted over to the downed lieutenant: “Lieutenant Roscoe.” He instinctively cringed – it was that same discontented tone, that barely controlled rage he was all too familiar with. He glanced over to catch a glint of gilt on an immaculate uniform. That wasn't..?

It was the Captain. Glitches...

The fact that he flinched so visibly angered him even more the the Captain's further insinuation. Moritz cocked her head at her bond-mate. She didn't think it was possible for his face to get any redder, but it did.

“Now wait – -!” Sterling quickly bit off his rebuttal, as soon as he remembered who he was talking to. His ears burned in shame at having been caught in such a compromising situation. His hopes for the voyage went plummeting so fast, he they could have punched a hole through the hull. What had Captain Nehemiah's knickers in a knot anyway? The man hadn't even introduced himself to Sterling, and he was already berating him. Most captains waited at least a month or two before they tore into him – out of general politeness if nothing else. For once he hadn't even done something to deserve it. He could already tell that he would not likely be getting along with this hard-nose, and they hadn't even lifted anchor yet. Oh, fan-tas-tic. He had to spend the next few weeks – or months – on this tub with that man? Why didn't they just hang him now, and spare the trial?

The lieutenant sprang to his feet, and hurriedly brushed himself off, trying to pretend it never happened. The Captain had already turned away by the time Sterling was presentable. Hmm, perhaps if he played his cards right the Captain would have forgotten the incident by the time they cast off. He was already engaged in conversation with another sailor, having forgotten all about his recalcitrant lieutenant. Well, he could hope.

In the meantime he had his pride to reclaim – what little there was of it. The lieutenant was keenly aware of the sailors still watching him waiting to see his reaction to this slight – didn't they have work to do?

"All due respect, Sir,” the woman who had knocked him over started to say. He'd forgotten about her completely in his moment of pain and humiliation. “But I was trying 'in Oblivion's name' to do my job, not kill you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd better get back to it." Ooh! She was a little spitfire, wasn't she? Embarrassed as he was, his ego just couldn't let that insolence go unchallenged.

She was walking away already. “I haven't dismissed you, sailor!” He spoke loudly, puffing up his chest like a disgruntled Rune dragon fluffing it's feathers to make itself seem larger.

Moritz wrinkled her mouth in annoyance. 'Roscoe, it was an acciden-'

“Shhh-shh-shhhhhhhush!” Roscoe flattened his hand against the Dire wolf's face to quell her argument, forgetting that no one else could hear her, and that this action only served to make him look about half crazy.

He eyed the woman critically, noting the wild red hair, and smattering of freckles. One of those wild Celts. He cocked an eyebrow. Of course. “You should keep your creatures under control. This is a ship, not a... a floating circus! What's your name, sailor?”

'Would you take your dirty hand off my face, already? I don't want to think about where it's been.' Moritz's growl was somewhat muffled by the hand, but Sterling got the message. How he wished he could could communicate back to her silently and tell her off. Instead he removed his hand and pat her head in a rather passive-aggressive manner.

(Floating circuses should totally exist in Eldemore. In fact I think this roleplay is on the road to becoming one.)
    Tags: Kalo; Devin Lynch ~ Scar; Ezra Nehemiah
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Goblin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Celeste ran down the street at a full sprint heading for The Asendence. "I hope the captain hasn't noticed my absence yet... maybe I can still get on board without him noticing." Her bonded dire wolf, Brizo, who was keeping pace alongside her spoke up, Lighten up, aren't you excited to be going on this trip? "Yes, but this isn't the best way to make a first impression." They continued until they reached the dock and stopped just short of the ramp leading up to the deck. Celeste watched as the man who must of been the first lieutenant fall to the deck, shortly after the captain walked up to him, "Lieutenant Roscoe, I hope you have a very good explanation for this, for if you have the time to sit around lazily on your rump then perhaps you have the time for manual labor? Otherwise, I strongly suggests you get up, and actually make yourself useful!"

Celeste looked to Brizo who looked back up to her as she sighed, "Well someone's already in a bad mood, maybe it'd be best just to apologize for being late and seeing what I can help with?" The dire just nodded her head and began up the ramp to the deck. Celeste walked up to the captain and gave him a quick salute, " Sir, I'm sorry for my lateness, is there anything in particular that needs done at the moment?"

(Sorry it took me so long to get this up and it's still so short. Tags: Scar)
Goblin

Postby Scar » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:12 pm

__-____ɴᴀᴠʏ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ, Eᴢʀᴀ Nᴇʜᴇᴍɪᴀʜ
══════════════════════════════
_『 30 years 』『 Male 』『 Lyric & Celeste 』
_________════════════════
_____❝ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ ɢʟᴀss❞
_______

"Well then, introductions done." Ezra responded a bit oddly to this one called Lyric, not like this was uncommon to him, it just caught him off guard as he assumed the other had more to say or ask. Folding his hands behind his back, his attention for a split moment turned back to the scene of Sterling arguing with another, feeling a spark of obligation to break up the fuss. However, before he could act on such actions, his focus was called elsewhere.
Brow twitching up slightly, little did his neutral, stony expression change as this female expressed her apologies. Hesitating only for a moment as to fully digest her words, Ezra shifted in place- as standing still in one place for too long tend to worsen the old compliant in his leg- and cleared his throat as to say in a rather monotonous tone,"I don't condone tardiness, but seeing as you came straight to me to seek amends I won't think too much more of it, but I better see improved behavior." His tone of voice near the end grew a bit stern, matching the equally dead serious look in his face.

"As for the matters of needs to be done, my main concern is getting everything on board and organized in a proper, orderly fashion." Ezra spoke his current goal outloud, reaching a hand up as to adjust his glasses and turned his gaze away. "I can't personally supervise how everything is maintained and packed, to make for certain that is it secured and won't cause unnecessary messes, as I'm currently waiting to meet with the pirate captain,"he paused in his sentence, making a calculative look as he tried to recollect the mentioned person's name,"Captain Willy or something along those lines."

Deciding not to dwell on it, he'd be reassured of the name sooner or later, Ezra shook his head and waved his hand as to clear that topic away. "Currently, I just need someone to make sure supplies are secured, and nothing's loose or moving about."

_-_____ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ɴᴀᴠɪɢᴀᴛᴏʀ, Jᴏᴇʟ Sᴛʀɪx
══════════════════════════════
『 30 years 』『 Male 』『 Sindri & Matthias 』
_________════════════════
__-___❝ɪ’ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀᴠɪɴ’ ғᴜɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ’ ᴄᴜᴘᴄᴀᴋᴇs❞
_______

___
"Ahhh, I see, got separated from'em then, I can see how that could be a tad nerve-wreckin'." Joel mused softly, eyes slowly glancing to and fro as if to look for this other man he spoke of, even if he had no idea what he looked like. "Well, nonetheless, he can't be too far, he's probably somewhere a'ound 'ere." he smirked lightly, readjusting his hold on the crate within his arms.

And without much of a second thought on the situation, up pops who he assumed was the man the other was speaking of. Judging by how he acted upon finding him and all. "Ello, and it's no problem, he looked like he needed help and I can't just turn a blind eye if someone needs it." Joel gave a goofy grin that stretched ear to ear only to have it changed within the blink of an eye to a more curious one.

"Ahh, really? I be a-servin' aboard the Ascendance as well, alongside my brother." something about Joel was that he had a big mouth, and never knew when to stop talking or when to keep certain information secret. But aside from that, it really did feel like the world around them was small, seeing as they were both working on the same ship. "Oh! the name's Joel by the way, nice t' meet ye both, too."
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Sphye » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:09 pm

Sɪɴᴅʀɪ / Hᴀʟғ-ʙᴏʀɴ / Oᴘᴇɴ / Iɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ: Matthias, Vasco, & Joel Strix
Sindri suddenly found himself scooped up in a hug- A wonderfully familiar hug. "Matthias!" he cried, his joyful voice muffled as he pressed close to the wolfkin. He wrapped his arms around him as far as he could reach, his fingers locking to the folds of his boyfriend's shirt gleefully.

"Buddy system sounds good," he laughed in relief. He loosened his grip, not entirely letting go as he watched Matthias address the halfborn stranger.
Of course he had to drop names immediately. Sindri didn't quite know why he'd wanted to refrain from doing so, but whatever reason didn't matter now that they'd been said. It probably wouldn't matter if this man was to be one of Matthias's crewmates, anyway.
With that thought, a pang of loneliness struck Sindri. He had no clue how long the Ascendance would sail for, but it wasn't supposed to be any short voyage. He reached for Matthias's hand, not eager to continue that train of thought.

"Th-thank you for your help, Mister Joel," he said, more quietly than he meant. He cleared his throat, adding, "I'm so sorry for getting in your way. It won't happen again."
Sometimes formality helped. Maybe this was such a time.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Kalo » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:24 pm

Devin Lynch
    Devin froze in place, back going rigid. This lieutenant roscoe sure was a pain in the backside. She should have known he wouldn't let her off that easily. With a soft groan, Devin tuned back 'round to face him, lowering the box in her arms so she could see him more clearly.
    She asked for an adventure, and it seemed she'd already found one. this wasnt really what she'd had in mind.
    “I haven't dismissed you, sailor!”

Devin froze, not bothering for the moment to conceal the irritation on her face. This Lieutenant Roscoe was proving to be a pain. She should habe known he wouldn’t let her off that easily. With a soft groan, dev turned slowly to face him, taking a breath to gather her patience. Hopefully that would keep her from doing anything rash.
    “Shhh-shh-shhhhhhhush!”
    Her frown deepened.

“I didn’t say anything!“ Adjusting her expression to appear less disdainful, Dev lowered the box. It hung in her hands, allowing her to see the lieutenant easily.
    Oh. He wasn’t talking to her. A single eyebrow arched ever so slightly as the man smothered his dire’s face with his hand.

“You should keep your creatures under control. This is a ship, not a... a floating circus! What's your name, sailor?”

Control them? She didn’t really like the idea of controlling them. They were more hers in the sense of being her friends than being hers like Egan owned his glass ball. Nonetheless, she’d pass the word to her two bonds and suggest that they keep the running and chasing and general insanity to a minimum. She could at least agree with him on the floating circus bit.

Meeting Lieutenant Roscoe’s critical eye, Devin raised her chin.
    “Devin Lynch, Sir.”
    The name was accompanied by a lackluster salute, thrown up only out of necessity after shifting the apple crate to her hip. Here eyebrow raised even further when she noticed the annoyed manner in which he patted the dire that stood by his side.

Tags: Sterling Roscoe, Moritz, Silverhart
Trading wrote:
Looking For:
ImageBaublesImage
Missing Pets (Wishlist)
(Willing to Overpay!)

Have:
Monthly Swaps
Event Swaps
Past Event Trades
And More! Check out my trading groups!
Meet the Kalo wrote:
Hey there, I'm Kalo!
I'm a super awkward fangirl
who prefers fictional worlds
to the real one. I have a weird
penchant for giant robot
smack-downs (Transformers,
Pacific Rim, Bionicle... you get
my drift), not to mention superheroes.
You can throw Marvel or DC at me --
I love them both (but I'm
seriously way too excited for
Spiderman: Homecoming).
And while I'm usually terrible at
striking up random conversations,
I can rant about my favorite
fandoms for days on end.
Feel free to send me a PM about
anything. I'd be more than willing
to chat!
You can also find me on:
ChickenSmoothie
Charahub
PaigeeWorld
XBox (RoboSmackdown)
Currently Reading wrote:Jerk: California

Currently Watching wrote:Transformers: Robots in Disguise

Currently Listening To wrote:Various Movie and Game Scores

Currently Playing wrote:Overwatch
Destiny
Kalo

Postby Benathorn » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:54 pm

-SORREN CORVUS-

He was lying. Painfully so, but Sorren allowed Will to drag him along despite his own reservations on the matter and the obvious truth that the pirate was trying to conceal through subtle nervous gestures and that of a convincing broad grin. Though the halfborn was concerned for the Sealer's safety, he was far more wary of leaving the other man alone on this trip-- after all, Sorren was at least confidant... somewhat confidant... that the Sealer could take care of themselves... somewhat. On the other hand, the carefree pirate had a knack for always getting into mischief all on his own, and it would put Sorren's often troubled mind at ease if he was there personally to keep his companion from injuring himself or that of others... more likely others, though. The red haired individual was notorious for that, actually.

The slender halfborn remained silent as he listened to Will carry on before they came to an abrupt stop. The vessel dubbed the 'Ascendance' rested at dock as crew members loaded her with supplies and provisions for the voyage ahead. Though Sorren had to agree that it was no 'Wicked Sea Serval', the ship looked to be of a sturdy enough build despite its previous owners. However, the halfborn's dual gaze narrowed slightly at the sounds of commotion on board. It was as if the crew were already at odds among themselves, not a good sign, and one that immediately placed him on alert as he felt Will tense beside him with what could only be described as child-like anticipation.

"Ooh, looks like everyone is already happily becomin' acquainted with one another-- Come on!" Willy spoke in a far too excited manner as he tugged for the other to follow, hazel eyes alight with a teasing glint, all the while dragging Sorren up the walkway behind him as he inwardly protested at being pulled along so easily by the only one in all of Eldemore who would ever get away with such manhandling...

Yet, as soon as they were on board they were met with a sight that, honestly, Sorren was not surprised to see. So much bickering and disorder in ranks... was not the navy herald for just the opposite? Odd that it was not the pirates acting out but instead that of trained seafaring soldiers. The slender halfborn could feel Muzu click his beak softly near his ear, a signal that meant there were others of their kind on board as well, one the assassin silently acknowledged and kept in the back of his mind as his ever attentive gaze was keen to those who were present nearby.

However, his careful examination was interrupted as he felt Will's gaze settle intently on the squabbling navy man and woman just feet ahead. "Will, don't..." Sorren tried to stop him, but why did he even bother these days? He sighed inwardly as he walked after the pirate captain who was already long gone just as the navy man, who was of some obvious rank or another due to his fine cloths and demeanor, stated something about a floating circus.

"A floatin' circus? Ha, seen far more crazier things out at sea than that. Like witnessin' the Leviathan himself battelin' a wild hydra before it ate the nasty beastie whole, eleven heads an all-- oh, or finding the fabled 'Eye of Oblivion' with the dreaded Red Sea Dogs and their ruthless cut throat captain, Harley Red Beard! Now that ship were a floatin' circus of a whole 'nother kind, right Sorren?"

And here we go. Sorren simply shook his head silently to himself as he crossed his slender arms to watch the show while Will spoke in that usual boisterous outgoing voice of his. Willy seemingly came out of nowhere as he blindsided the two with tales that were actually far too true for his liking. Past 'adventures' as the other would call them of their wild youth days that were filled with both treasured memories and trying hardships. But, whether Will was helping out the red-haired woman from an earful of her superior, or simply to make his grand entrance as loud and spectacular as could be, no doubt more so the later than the first, Sorren simply nodded and watched with expressionless features as the pirate finally made himself known to all aboard the Ascendance and its crew in his own usual 'Captain Willy' way.
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Silverhart » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:28 am

At least she had the sense enough to not disobey a direct order.

“Devin Lynch, Sir.”

He saw her eyebrow raise, and rose her another at the sight of the sloppy salute. Was she trying to make fun of him? He wasn't sure whether to be offended or impressed at such brazen insubordination. He decided it was a little of both. As an officer he could easily have her tossed off the ship or punished for insolence, but she didn't seem at all phased by that possibility. Ah, it was the sailor's way to be obstinate, Sterling knew that as well as anyone. Maybe she thought he was easily pushed around, that he wouldn't retaliate, and his cheeks burned at the thought of showing such weakness. Not that he wanted to punish anyone – that'd be a horrible way to start a voyage...

He lifted his hand to rub his temple in his deep conundrum, but before he could, a big ball of boisterousness suddenly came flying into his personal space like a Bat Rune out of the fiery gates of Oblivion.

"A floatin' circus? Ha, seen far more crazier things out at sea than that!” The lieutenant nearly jumped out of his skin at the stranger's arrival. He blinked in mild confusion as his train of thought was obliterated. Who was..? What was this red-haired man blathering on about hydras and sea dogs and beards...? Who did he think he was just barreling his way into the affairs of a Naval officer? He didn't look like a Navyman – much too bombastic.

Sterling stared at him for a minute or two, trying to decipher if what he was saying was at all relevant to the situation. From what Sterling could tell it wasn't. “What the devil are you talking about?” Sterling interrupted the stranger's ramblings as they grew more and more elaborate and unbelievable. “I was just -” he pointed a weak finger at Devin, mind reaching for answers. “Do you know Miss Lynch?” It occurred to Sterling that the man might be a friend of hers come to her save her from a telling off, in which case he was going about it in a very... odd way.

Sterling was dimly aware of a man standing behind the other, but his focus was entirely on the sailor prattling on and on. Moritz however, had her full attention on the tall, thin man. She'd got a good strong whiff of him, and the scent was enough to make her hackles rise. The Dire's silver eyes bore into him with suspicion. He seemed... off to her, but she was far too polite to do more then eye him askance. Her instincts had been wrong about people before - she'd let herself get bonded to Sterling, after all hadn't she? That wasn't very nice, she silently admonished herself. It was at least partially true though.

Tags: Kalo; Devin Lynch ~ Benathorn; Captain Willy and Sorren Corvus
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's