It's too cold for angels to fly :: Jump-in RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: It's too cold for angels to fly :: Jump-in RP

Postby Luae; » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:20 pm

| | Florence.

Florence wandered cautiously through the silent forest. Her footsteps were slow and soft, while her face and ears were alert at all times. As she ducked under a tree, her antlers slightly brushed against the branches, causing a whole load of snow to come toppling down upon her. Florence shook the snow off her, and tried desperately to look for food. Shivering, and starving, Florence found a spare piece of bark, and feebly started to chew. Even though it didn't suffice the longing for food in her stomach,
at least it was something.

( Is anybody free for Florence? Thank you anyway,
L i m e .
)
Last edited by Luae; on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luae;

Postby Undertale » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Kiba's stomach growled, making the dire wolf shuffle his paws in slight embarrassment. He especially didn't like the noise when there were others around, for it made him seem less productive. Sighing carefully, the wolf pushed himself to his paws and stepped outside, relieved that the winds have calmed down slightly. "I'll see if I can find anything edible to eat." Kiba replied, feeling like he should start to take charge and care of his guests.

Chocolate Peppermint was afraid at first when she heard Kiba's stomach, but was relaxed as soon as he left. Perhaps if he found him and the ligeress some food, then they would let her live yet.

(What do you mean by free? xD)
{{status: trading all pets for art and flight rising stuff
{{goal: to trade my pets to good homes
Undertale

Postby Luae; » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:15 am

Kookiez wrote:(What do you mean by free? xD)

( I mean free for roleplaying - someone who's got nobody to talk to at the moment. c: )
Luae;

Postby Undertale » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:28 am

(Oh, I believe at the moment everyone's free for speaking to. Burn, Kiba, Pepper, and Bellalora are all huddled inside of a small cave, trying to wait out a blizzard. From reading, I would say it's somewhere close to Florence in the forest, but at the same time it's somewhere open. A meadow, perhaps?)
Undertale

Postby SkieNight » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:20 am

{Sorry for not posting. Im with my family on vacation and the wifi is very spotty. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try to post later when I'm not exhausted.}

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Saren » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:49 am

{unknown}
I haven't yet decided on a name, but maybe I will have once one of your characters asks him. For now he's just a rune drake <3

Cold.
    That was the first thing he became aware of as he came to. The freezing, mind-numbing cold.
    One lantern floated in its usual spot- just behind and above his head- casting an eerie glow on the fresh whiteness that covered the ground.
    What happened?
    Blearily, he rolled from his side to his stomach, and stood. His wings were caked with snow, and he straightened them abruptly outwards to shake off the snow. The movement caused his lantern's light to flicker, and he froze.
    Something was moving out there. Something large- though not quite as large as him. He crouched low to the ground and stalked forwards, wishing that he could snuff out or even dim the source of light that bobbed above his head.
    But, of course, that would mean death.
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby Undertale » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:06 pm

The dire wolf, with plenty of energy to waste, head toward the forest, his cold blue eyes glancing around every two seconds. Though he doubted that anyone would be in this freezing wasteland (other than his friends), he was still very cautious about moving around no-man's land.

The otterling sighed and looked to the others. She couldn't tell what the liger or the elkrin were thinking, but perhaps she could start small talk. "Some storm out there, huh?"

(It's alright Skie, I understand completely.)
Undertale

Postby Distortionist » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:21 pm

Burn

Burn opened her jaws slightly to protest, her warm breath coming out in short pants. But the Dire didn't seem very bothered by the cold. A bit touched at the gesture, she sat back on her haunches and stared at the others. The otterling appeared to be trying to make small talk. Well, I'll humor her. "Sure is. The weather is unbelievable."
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Undertale » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:21 am

His tail feathers quivered at the clawing ice, but he did not bother to return to the cave empty-pawed. The pendant around his neck fluttered around, as though it were a bird itself, wishing to fly away from the storm and migrate south to the warmer climates. Kiba sighed softly, flattening the feathers on the top of his head before surging in at a fast pace, following the renewed scent of prey nearby.

"I honestly don't know how I got here. One moment I was at the fishing pool, and the next thing I'm in a blizzard!" Her emerald green eyes glittered as she heard the liger speak, but not out of fear. A smile replaced the nervous frown on Pepper's maw, and her two tail tips flicked, curling and uncurling themselves like golden girl snakes.
Undertale

Postby Luae; » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:18 am

Kookiez wrote:(Oh, I believe at the moment everyone's free for speaking to. Burn, Kiba, Pepper, and Bellalora are all huddled inside of a small cave, trying to wait out a blizzard. From reading, I would say it's somewhere close to Florence in the forest, but at the same time it's somewhere open. A meadow, perhaps?)

( Ok, thank you. c: )

| | Florence.

Battered by the snow blizzard, Florence stumbled into a meadow, her legs knee-deep in the snow. She looked down, and saw little footprints leading to a cave. Cautiously, Florence peered into the cave, where she could just about see four small silhouettes crouched together, sheltering from the wind and the snow.
'Who..W-who's there?' She whispered into the dark.
Luae;

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's