ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ıllıll รקเгเtร ๏Ŧ tђє คภเ๓คl гєคl๓ ıllıl V.5 (WIP)

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:49 pm

(I'm stuck atm
    I have no muse ;;
    anyone want to do a timeskip?)
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:42 pm

((Yeh. To what?))
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.
Click Deemo to go to her shop!)

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:01 pm

(The next day is fine with me c: )
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:20 pm

((We need some sort of plot to go by. Lol. I think I want to use Sy somehow.))
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby Bast » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:02 pm

"I'm against the idea." Doniku bluntly stated as he leaned next to the window with arms crossed. "You do realize what it sounds like, right?"

"Well thankfully no one asked for your opinion so mind your own business." Laurence muttered as he sat in front of his master.

Sekigetsu sighed softly. "Are you sure about this? It sounds like a bigger pain then it's worth." He questioned in a bothersome tone.

"It's the only thing that will work." Laurence assured. "And it shouldn't take very long to come back."

"But you'd need my permission to use it. Right?" Sekigetsu took the shot of sake he had been entertaining for the past couple of minutes. "And if I say no?"

"I suppose I'd have to settle with your methods." Laurence replied reluctantly.

Using the cup to cap the bottle, Hebi looked up at him with clouded eyes. "Fine. But just keep in mind the fires that sparks can start all on their own."

"I'm well aware of that." Laurence stood as he remembered something else. "Also, if she happens to stop by tell her I'll be back later. I'll figure out what to tell her later."

Doniku watched the dagger walk out then turned to look at their master. "Are you sure about letting him go? I figured you'd have stopped him."

"And why would I do that? It's his problem to deal with. I'm sure he kind of knows what he's doing." Hebi shrugged.

"Your letting him steal a relic to commit stupidity!" Doniku argued.

"Stop yelling." Hebi requested in a tired tone as he stood up. "Just because you can't understand the feeling behind his motive doesn't give you the right to intrude in the matter. Let him settle his loose ends. Don't you think it'd be unfair to the other side if he simply let them fade in dust without knowledge?" He yawned and stretched as much as he could before easing his muscles back to relax. "Enough talk of this. I feel like walking a bit."

Doniku shifted into the chained fans around Sekigetsu's neck and they headed out at a leisure pace, the slight pressure change in the air from another room telling them that Laurence had just left. "Tamaki's gonne scold you again." He warned.

"That hound is all bark and no bite. I'll be fine." Sekigetsu insisted as they started down a trail. Yeah. He never listened to Tamaki when it came to sitting still in his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huuuuuuuuh... What's that?" Darui asked the scientist as he stared at a large tube filled with water and a girl in it.

Sy merely put the file away and walked off.

"We're not sure who she is. Just got transferred from the hospital but it seems their was a burp in her passing." Said the assigned assistant that kept watch over her vitals. "Seems shortly after arriving the soul was pulled back leaving only an empty shell here so if her soul doesn't find it's way back, in the next few days at most, the body will disintegrate."

"Hmm.... Can you tell what sort of shifter she'd be?" Darui pried more.

"I'm not sure." He flipped the pages that Sy had looked at. "Some sort of fox looks like."

".... She looks sad. Wherever she is." Darui muttered before walking to another room that held a giant freezer.

The guy looked at the expressionless face in confusion. "Huh? Where does he get such things?"

Darui peeked through the small window and knocked. "Hey. You done in there? If anyone asks about you I'm playing '50 Ways To Say Goodbye' for them."

Alexander lay on his back on the frozen steel in a deep nap, only a twitch of his tail to the ram's chatter.

'Damn it, Alexander! Wake your furry butt up and switch already!' Grey growled in his head.

Alexander only snored in reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requiem sat at a patio of a cafe with his arm propped up on the chair next to him as he held a book in the other hand, a coffee sitting idly in front of him. Beside him on the floor lay a dire with two tails and a thick collar with a muzzle attatched, eyes halfway open as he stared ahead passed his paws at the occasional shuffling of feet going by in a drowsy fashion.

'This is sooo boooring.' Tamaki complained in his head.

'I can hear you. And, frankly, it is your fault your here.' Requiem replied in equal form. 'Now be a good mutt and keep quiet while I read.'

(( .3. All hail the teasers! lol. I'll work on the form for this mystery girl. XD ))
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:46 pm

[I live to see another day omg
    I will be more active
    Ivy passed a while back and it was very hard to push through ;;]

"What are they?" Winter whispered as she studies the green spirit known as Chry. She then moved onto the next creature. A very tall dark purple fox-humanoid creature. It was stunning! To Winter at least. It's silky soft fingers and glass orbs in the middle of the rings of its hands. It had a six ears in total and wore a white mask with black markings resembling eyes even though the eye was on it's chest. The eye was black with a white pupil. Winter stared into it. "Yoohoo!" She cooed.

Moonkiss waved its large hand, answering Winter's greeting.

"Remarkable!" Winter gasps in awe.

"That's a big word for you Winter." The greatsword hums. Liz was currently in her human form. Her voice was soft and quiet, not really having any emotion to it. Maybe something was wrong.

"I know, no need to pick on me." Winter rolls her eyes and turns around to face Liz. "Why don't you go visit Hebi? You haven't seen him in a long time... Not since--"

"I know." Liz cuts Winter off and turns away to walk out of the room. "I'll visit him tonight."

"Really!?" Winter squeals and bounces up and down.

"Yes, but find out who those two belong to!" Liz calls back at Winter before her voice fades away.

Winter grins widely and faces Moonkiss and Chry. "Alrighty! Wanna meet my boyfriend?"

Chry walks towards Winter gracefully and puts its little hand stub on her arm and nods a little.

Moonkiss nods as well before taking a step forwards, preparing themself to leave.

"I'm so glad you guys can understand me." Winter smiles before her smile fades. "Most people don't..."

[I will be rearranging my characters in a minute]
SilentObserver

Re: ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 WIP ONLY RESERVATIONS

Postby LuciDaCake » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:42 pm

(*Yawns* Wow I'm never on, I suck... so I wanted to say sorry to Sadies cause I held up her character..... aaaaannnndddd I'm sexy n' I know it.)
LuciDaCake

Re: ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 WIP ONLY RESERVATIONS

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:51 pm

[Sadies is inactive ;;
    it's only me, you and bast atm]
SilentObserver

Postby Bast » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:03 pm

(Lol. Well it's good that your back. :3))

Darui shrugged and left the research facility. He might pick on him later. Standing outside he pondered on what to do as he took out a small carton from his pocket and put the end of a white stick in his mouth. A suspicious white stick. (>w> oh my. What's this? Could it really be?)

~~~~~~~~~~~

"How far are you planning on going?" Doniku spoke up after a while. He wasn't sure he'd seen him go so far before since the incident.

"As far as I feel like it and just enough to worry our worrywart." Sekigetsu answered, a bit tired of the weapon's continuous questions and prying.

"That's a bit mean..." Doniku muttered.

Sekigetsu made no remark on that comment. Instead he merely laid on the cool ground.

"Your seriously just going to lay here in woods? Just like that?" Doniku questioned, unhappy with this action.

"Quiet. Your ruining the ambiance." Hebi said calmly as he tried to enjoy it.

((Lol!))
!!!DEEMO!!!
(Plushy art by Cerestes.

ImageImageImageImage
Bast

Re: ıllıll ѕριяιтυαℓ яєαℓм ıllıl V.5 Accepting

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:13 pm

[Yes, I am yet again addicted to roleplay c:]

Winter skipped around and around before halting when she spotted who she was looking for. "Darui! Wanna meet my new friends?" She asks, bounding towards him with a childish grin.

Moonkiss strides towards Darui next to Winter while Chry appears to practically float towards him.

Winter then stops and notices the white stick. She tilts her head a little in question, wondering what it was. She glances over at Moonkiss who raises their six ears in interest.

------------------------

Liz sighs as she approaches Hebi's home, unsure if he's actually there. She told Winter she'd go, so she was sticking to her promise. For once. With a sigh she stands in front of the door and knocks. She wears a poker face, hiding the fact that she was afraid to see Hebi. She didn't want anything to happen. Like her breaking down or getting upset in some way.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's