*The day that we Died* (Not accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: *The day that we Died* (Not accepting)

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:59 am

Moonlight stared at Folin for a few. After turning around walking back to the room she turned off the lights and laid down. As she watched Folin sit in the bed on the other side she closed her eyes and sighed trying to think about things.
SilentObserver

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:13 am

lucas yawned again, looking like he was going to fall asleep on his feet." i really wish these rooms were sound proof." he grumbled, his voice hard to make out." who's that?" he murmured quietly.
mira grinned "so,hyden.... what was going on when i came today?" she asked." i mean, big fight, two grudges, one of them.. haru.. but what about the other?" she asked.

zach frowned." fine." he said, changing back to himself." and thats a promise, Princess. you will wake up to share another day with... well." he let out a harsh laugh." not with me. with those people in that house." he grumbled

max whimpered, but took lulu's hand." o-okay." she cried." ill go back."
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Hyden
He spoke to Lucas first.
" I know your tried we all are, but just go out there and see if that girls a threat or not." he ordered his tone deeper then normal as he gave them both a glare warning them not to mess around.
He then looked over to Mira with a sigh not wanting to have to recall the day but knew she should know.
" Well the other grudge was a girl named Max. She was with a small group of three people out in the woods but they all got separated when something attacked them in the woods. Were no quite sure what it was since she nor Shiloh who was in her group could recall the creatures. But that lead her here where Haru was the first person she met. She seemed kind at first and even began to have a liking towards my brother which soon grew into jealousy when she foun out he and lulu had what I guess you could call a small 'fling' together. She grew bitter without us noticing and when we had a minor fight with a grudge girl a couple days ago she turned it secret fleeing when her dark magic hurt someone she was trying to heal." He pause remembering the shocked look on her face as she looked at haru's bloody body before her hurting him instead of healin the gaping wound covering his side," when she ran off no one knew why but haru and I so I decided to go after her, it was only after I was attacked in the woods myself by a grudge did I realize what max had become. Then Lucas saved me and not even minutes after we got back to the house Haru turned as well... He never even told me about it Mira. I was the one who brought him back when he died! I thought we'd be close again but I didn't even know." His hand went up to touch the pearly scar covering half his face from where haru's lightning had struck him his photogenic memory could recall every scene he had just described to Mira and it was painful to relive it all.
Shiloh
He went out the door before he could hear hydens recalling of what had happened shivering at the image of max as a grudge who he had seen just this evening. He focused on the person in from of him who had stop at the vase of the hill leading up to the house and he ears her utter a soft help up to him and Lucas.
Jayerly
She cringed at the thought of vein with those people knowing she'd hurt many of them recently.
" how do we know they'll even take me in? I was terriable to them zach it'd take a miracle for them to agree to keep me safe." a bit of her grudge attitude came back as she huffed," goody two shoes brats like them tend to just p*ss me off anyways."
(( so tempted to start that giant war right now with chaos SO close to the house, but I think I'll just let her mess with them for now 3:) ))
Lulu
"quickly" She said pulling max off the ground an leading her away from the cabin and haru who tore at lulus vies to get free. " those vines won't hold much longer, especially once he remembers I can only make illusions." she said with a nervous laugh pull. Max along through the woods clearing the path before them to they wouldn't trip and building the woods up behind them fo safety.
She stopped just efore the tree line sensing shawns wolves spread out through the woods but something didn't seem right. She stepped cautiously forward until the smell of dead flesh hit her and he found threes wolves dead by the tree line. Gasping and covering her mouth she look past the trees to see a figure clad in white stalled at the foot of the hill and Shiloh and Lucas looking down from the top. Her adrenaline shot up and she let gO of max darting from the trees waving her arms.
" HEY! She's bad! Don't let her inside!!" she yelled halfway to the hill when the girl turned to look at her and he stopped those black eyes freezing her to the spot.
In the distance she heard someone screaming not realizing it was herself as the ground shifted under her feet and a large spike of rock jutted from the ground cutting clean through her middle and cutting off her scream as she died within seconds clinging to the spike of rock as the light faded from her eyes and her head fell back.
Chaos
" D*mn people always ruining my fun. If you wouldn't of run out there like that I wouldn't of had to kill you." she said in a bad mood as she called the rock back Into the ground and let lulus body fall back to the earth.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Max screamed, a had covering her mouth. She began to shake again, this time uncontrollably." I hate you!" She screamed at chaos." I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you!" She cried out, the winds whipping up into a frenzy." Go to hell." She screamed, racing at the girl clad in white. A stupid move, but she wasn't being smart. All she could think of wa how this girl, this thing.. Ruined her life.

Lucas' eyes widened. He felt something rise in his throat. Bile? A sob? A scream? Yes. That's as it. A scream." Max." He yelled, his voice a torrent of emotions.

"Hyden, get behind me." Mira ordered, stepping in front of him as she drew a long sword with elaborate designs on the handle out of a drawing on her arm. She Tensed up ." Hyden, I know I just refused your offer of being in command, but this is an order. Get the others, beig the fighters here, take everyone else to my room. You have to press the knob in the wood, the one on the right of the handle. It's pretty much an indestructible room. Stay in there with them, okay?" She asked, her voice powerful and strong as if she had done this thousands of times.

Zach shrugged." You just have to hope." He said, offering her his hand so she could stand up.

The happy go lucky grin on Lucas' face slowly slipped off. He found himself on us hands and knees, a great pain ripping through his chest and ankle. He screamed once, grabbing is leg with his hand and wrenching it up to his face. There, under about fourteen old scars, was the burning color of three red streaks." Martha... Jackson... Timber." He yelled as each of their names popped into his mind.a single tear rolled down his face." D*mn it!" He screamed.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:49 pm

Hyden
His eyes widened in fear as the scene played outside. He went deaf to miras order or a moment before nodding runnin off o find the others. First he found yasu knowing they needed that barrier back up.
Yasu
he was just about to ask Shawn what was wrong when hyden burst through the doors hi opaque eyes wide as he gazed about the room panting.
"I-I need fighters out front... Yasu you need to put your barrier back up NOW." he said glancing over at Shawn once. " were under attack." yasu nodded tucking his throwning knife into his pocket.
"I'll try." he said before hyden raced off again turning to go up the stairs when he ran into luciferion
"Get meridian and hide in miras room." he told her .
" wait! Your not coming with?" she asked knowing he wouldn't have any power to help out there.
" I still have a few tricks up my sleeve to help fight don't worry about me." he told her.
Jayerly
Sh was about to speak ebb she ear a commotion deeper in the woods.
" what's going on?" she asked walking towards a thick bramble bush and peering through to see a fight going on some ways away.
" hey it's coming from that house.."
Chaos
She smirked and stood perfectly still as she watched max run towards her.fog spread across the field seeping from the ground and trees making then bow as she took there very life force.
"Now maxy why are you trying to hurt me." she said with a pout." all I did was help you. But maybe changun you wasn't enough wool killing that grudge boy of yours be helpful to?" she asked with a laugh rolling her eye as Shiloh ran down the hill at her in his hellhound form jumping at her ready to bite.
She smirked at him hitting him square in the ribs hearing a sickening crack that soread through his body he flew across the groud skidding to a stop at the vas of the hill.
Yasu
He appered behind Mira his barrier already lacin its self over the house.
" wha the h*ll.." he said looking outside .
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:22 pm

mira glanced at yasu, eyes wide." where is shawn?" she asked" here." the boy appeared out of the shadows, anger in his eyes." something killed my second in command. and my third in command. and one of the pups." he snarled, eyes bright with a strange thirst for revenge.mira pointed at the chaos outside.(hhehehehehe.. bad joke, i know...DX) and handed shawn the sword in her hands." if i can get close, i can disable their powers." he said.

" no!" max screamed. the wind became colder and ice began hurtling down from above." don't you dare touch him!" she sobbed, her tears freezing the moment they left her eyes. Thats when she sky lit up. it was almost as if it was the middle of the day, but the sun was max.she was almost too bright to look at."stop hurting my friends!" her screams pierced lucas' ears.

zach looked up, covering his eyes as a bright ball of light lit up the sky." damn it... " he growled." its provbably those other grudges...." he snarled.

( i want haru and zach to form a kind of.. group....XD)
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:30 pm

Moonlight slowly moved around with a sudden craving to kick Folin, "Hmm..." She looked at him as he slept, "What the hell is wrong with me...?" She mumbled.
SilentObserver

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:10 pm

((sorry been dealin with the loss of a family member for the past couple of days))
Yasu
He focused on putting up the barrier staying back inside the house
Hyden
He dashed down the hallway where all the rooms were till with a slight pause he pushed open the door to haru's room knowing that's where they kept there most dangerous weapons,Guns. Glad that haru had a balcony leading out above where the fight was he crouched down behind of the railings pillars that hid him perfectly and peer over the edge leveling the pistal in his hands with the girl in whites head knowing he wouldn't miss if it wasn't for the blast of bright light that flared up as he fired but he still heard a scream of pain from their enemy and he hid again a grin on his face.
Chaos
Just as she was raising her arms to block out that light a searing pain tore through her upper shoulder and she let out a scream dropping to he knees as she looked wildly aroun her for the source for the gunshot. But thanks to maxis screaming and light she almost didn't fin the shooter but a flash of red hair from the corner of her eye told her where hyden was and this time she grinned as she head jerked in his direction.
" better stop with the light girl or someone else you know will get hurt !"chaos threatened.
Haru
Once he broke free of the vines that quickly died at his feet the full reality of what he'd done hit him and he realized for the first time he was utterly alone and lost in the thick of the woods.
"Max?..."he called out his golden eyes skidding nervously across the trees.
Jayerly
She jumped away from the bushes as beams of bright light pierced through them.
"no...not grudges there was a girl in the middle of the field dressed in white that power that came off of her kinda felt like that chaos boy through...and that max girl was there the one who beat you." she looked back at him with a playful smirk her grudgy attitude seeming to come back little by little by being around him.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:11 pm

(Oh... I'm sorry about that. That's hard to go through)
SilentObserver

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:57 pm

( oh my gosh. im so sorry!)

Zach frowned deeply," well.... “He growled." I suppose we should help, shall we” a sigh escaped his lips as he heard a high pitched scream.” If you are going to stay with them, I guess we should make them think they owe us, right princess?” his eyes darkened considerably.” I’ve already been in so many fights today, why not add to the number?” he laughed

Max looked down at lulu, horror in her eyes. She thought about it before coming to the conclusion. Blocks. Two blocks that, if only she could put them back together, she would be whole again. Her head shot up when she heard chaos’ voice. The light brightened.” If you can’t see them, you can’t hurt them.” She snarled.

Zach raised an eyebrow.’ Brave.” He said, his hands cupped againced his eyes. He laughed slightly. “ I wonder what the people in town will say this is. “ he muttered.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"