*The day that we Died* (Not accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: *The day that we Died* (Not accepting)

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:17 am

Moonlight narrowed her eyes, "Everyone leaves me..." She growled and unclipped hey leash and flicked it around in anger. Hearing the metal clang against the bark of trees her ears flattened.
SilentObserver

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:49 pm

( sorry! I thought I responded already! DX)

Shawn raised an eyebrow." Hm. Fast learner." He muttered, staring at the knife."good stance, nice throw, good choice in knife... You ure this is your first time throwin knifes, kid?" He asked, chuckling slightly and shaking his head.

Max turned quickly, a frown on her frosted lips." Aww.. Without a chase it's no fun." She whined, staring at the figure while pouting.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Yasu
His mind drifted back to when he was still alive and with his small group of friends,
"come on yasu! Just be quick and we wont get caught!" hissed the black haired girl at his side forcing the younger boy forward towards the mall shops doors.
He walked in a scare look on his face as his hand automatically went to the small knife kept in his belt. The shopkeeper had wronge them a few days ago kicking them out because they looked homeless now the older of his two friends wanted him to take out 'revenge' on the man even if it wa against his will. He heard a large crash behind him and realized he'd walked I to a rack of CDs spilling them across the floor.
"hey!" shouted a voice behid him and he turned to see the shopkeeper behind him walking towards the boy with eyes glittering with rage.
Without thinking yasu pulle the knife from his elt and flung it forward towards the man hitting his square between the eyes and he dropped to the floor.
"run!" he heard the black hair girl outside yell and he stood frozen to the spot, he'd only ment to steal some money from the man but now this had happened...

Breaking from his vision he reached a hand under his hood to rub nervously at the back of his hair.
"Y-yah must just be beginners luck" he said with a forced smile.
Haru
"if it's a chase you want it's a chase you'll get just be ready to go after him." he said walking closer to the window but still out of sight In case zach decide to look over. The clouds darkened above there heads and the air in the room grew static like when haru pulled down a bolt of lighting from the clouds striking the ground mere inches from the back of zachs feet.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Zach jumped, his eyes fretfull and he looked sleep deprived. His eyes flickered nervously, side to side. Jayerly. She must be so alone. The patch of grass began to cath fire, but he didnt notice much. The rubber of his shoes began to melt. He jumped and looked down at the licking flames, cursing. He stamped on the flames to make them go out before turning and glancing around." Jayerly." He whispered, racing back into the forest, back to the town.

Max stiffened and laughed. She shoved through the creaking doors. He seemed slightly off his rocker, but who cared? This boy wasnt going to make a fool of her again. Then she stopped, bending over , hands on her head. Where was she? Max looked down at her hands, the frost on them made her jump." What happened?" She muttered. The frost wasnt...hurting her or...making her colder.. It just was....there.

Shawn frowned." Well, that's some luck. It took me about a month to be able to even throw straight." He said, suspicious, but he let it drop, not interested in pushing the boy." Go into the throwing stance again." He comanded." I think there was a flaw there, but I'm not sure." He said.
(If chaos wants max to turn max into a wellbeing or an Indiferent, I'm fine with it! Along with any of my characters!)
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:29 pm

((hmmm maybe max into a indiffeant then? I planned to have chaos 'attack' the house soon also))
Haru
He let out a laugh as zach ran off leaving the cabin and placing a hand on maxis shoulder not notice her change in mood or zachs weird behavior.
"come on you wanted a chase and I gave you one let's have some fun!" he grinned down at her the venomous gleam in his golden eyes growing ever minute he remained a grudge.
Yasu
He retrieved the blade from the wall with a strong pull and went back by hawn taking up the strange again to see if h had done anything wrong.
Jayerly
Her eyes fluttered open slightly then squeezed shut again as she tried o move and Pain shocked her body. Sh opened her eyes again to th unwelcome sight of a hobo like man crouching over her and she realized now what the pain was mostly from as the cold air hit her bare skin. She screamed ou an kicked him away holdin her jacket close to herself as she ran from the alleyway trying desperately to summon her creatures but it was like her powers were blocked. Stron arms wrapped around her and she twisted her hea bak to see a grudge grinning down at her.
"help me!" she cried out her mind confused at all the terrible things happening to her.
Her head beat back at a not so safe angle an she could feel her soul being ripped from he body by the grudge, it was so painful she couldnt even breath the only thing she could do was be shocked to find out she wasn't a grudge anymore but a wellbeing...
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:37 pm

Zach knocked the grudges off of Jayerly." Not.her. Not.her."he yelled as he proceeded to punch the man, ruining his model like features.he swung him away with a shove,standing infront of Jayerly, protectively, a predictors glint in his eyes."if you want a soul, that's fine. But it's not fine if you want that soul." He nodded at Jayerly." that soul is mine." He snarled.

Max glanced up at Haru, her eyes that had no reasoning a moment ago, were not foggy any more." No." She said." Did you see him? He looked insane. Even if we did chase him, he wouldn't be able to put up a fight." She laughed." But, did you see the look on his face?" She giggled.

(Kayyyyyyy.:P )
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Moonlight sighed and walked back to the house. Slamming the door she sat on the bed and cried, "I should have known he'd leave again..." Sighing she heard a low growl. Pulling out a gun and studied it listening to the growl getting louder.
SilentObserver

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:40 pm

Haru
He gave a slight pout crossing his arms at her words.
" oh fine." he said staring acrossthe trees to the distant gleam of the city.
" guess a mortal would have to do." at that moment he heard a otherworldly chuckle echo around them changing from male to female as a figure appered making the woods foggy.
It was a girl dressed entirely in white from hair to boots even her skin was like snow as she watched them dark void filled eyes a chesirecat grin plastered on her face.
"to more grudges? I really had thought I'd run into someone of value for once." she said looking from max to haru.
Jayerly
She gasped as she was freed from the grudge
"z-zach?" she said pushing herself off the ground behind him a small trickle of blood highlighting against her pale skin as it ran from her mouth.
The grudges looked zach over then bolting figuring their lives were more important then a soul for now.
"I didn't think you'd come back.." she said he voice cracking as she looked up at him her side throbbing from where he'd kicked her earlier.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Zach looked down at her, emotions were battling in his eyes. She smelt so good. So so good, but.... He found himself licking his lips, but quickly stopped and bent down next to her." Neither did I." He said, his voice a mixture of a growl and a murmer." But after all, how could I leave my princess?" He whispered, battling mixed emotions." I'm sure ill figure out how to get you back to normal in not time." He said, but his voice wasnt hopeful.

Shawn nodded slightly. "Your feet." He nudged the back of Yasu's left foot." They are spread to far apart. It would only take a small shove to send you tumbling backwards." He said, dropping down into a stance himself." You need to stay grounded." A small giggle erupted from the doorway." You need to stay grounded." Mira mimicked. Shawn stood up."come to join us?" He asked." Nope. Just on my way back to my room." She said, nodding to Yasu." see yah." She then closed the doors again.shawn grinned before turning back to the boy." She's something." He muttered to himself.

Max stiffened, her hair sticking straight up on her kneck. She wanted to reply some sarcastic remark, but something told her that this person, this...thing...was not to be trifled with.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:22 am

Chaos
She smirked twisting a lock of white hair between her fingers as she thought.
" oh yes I reembe you to now! Max and haru the two lovers once torn by the fate of one becoming a grudge in a not so planned way... The days you die were just wonderful though unlike this unplanned fate the two of you share, that bus that hit you on your way home," she said speakin to haru." just so Perfectly timed, and your kidnapping max! Dying without a pain as your boyfriend calls for you back I couldn't think of a more painless way to die." she smiled that odd smile again.
"don't worry I havent come here to hurt you... Well not really if something does hurt you it woul en up being your grudge boys fault after what I do- but anyways I'm rambling. I'm chaos your worst nightmare and creator here to screw everything up for you blah blah blah." she let out a ghastly laugh as she lifting max's head with her hands shooing her icy body for a moment.
" now poof! Your a indifferent again doesn't that fell better then being evil!?"
Yasu
He jumped at the sou d of miras voice his hood fallen back from his head as he turned to look back at her his cheeks colored with blush at his being scared so easily.
"Yah nice girl but they tend not to be my type." he muttered pulling his hood back up over his slightly curly white hair not realizing it a he levitated another knife from the box and flun it mentally at the wall missing terribly but sinking it into the heart of a battle dummy instead the other black blade still clutched firmly in his hand as he went back tothe stance his feet adjusted with shawns notes.
"See it was just beginners luck that I hit."
Hyden
He saw hear footsteps go past his room and saw miras figure go past the open door a couple seconds later.
" oh Mira! Come back I needed to ask you something." he said going to his doorway and looking out resting his foggy blue eyes on her.
Jayerly
"I would of been dead without you zach.." she said getting to her feet and wrapping her arms around his middle her messy black hair covering her face as she let a few tears loose afford for her lfe as well knowing that any minute zach could snap and kill her while he was like this.
" I hate being like this... I feel so weak, but that man that took my power and changed me isn't beatable I'll never go back..."
((I love bing chaos, I can let the crazy out of me with him/her lol))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's