*The day that we Died* (Not accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: *The day that we Died* (Not accepting)

Postby SilentObserver » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:18 am

Moonlight sighed and threw the gun out the window as it shattered. Looking around she sprawled on the bed. Feeling like a loner she looked out the window, "No one's around.. Like always.. " she mumbled.

(Moonlight is open)
SilentObserver

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:44 pm

With a gasp, max fell to the floor, eyes becoming foggy as the black color slowly leaked to blue again. Her hair was changing too, the black seemed to be being chased away by her old blond color.she gasped for breath, "w-what?" She whispered." What do you..mean?" Her voice was softer then normal.

Zach snorted." I would have been dead so many times without you. Don't think I'm doing this out of some deranged feeling such as love, I just don't like owing people." He said, picking her up in his arms, bridal style." Look over my shoulder and tell me if the other grudges come back." He snorted as he stood up. She was about as light as a feather in his arms." And don't worry. We only need to get you to be an indifferent, and then I'm sure we can get you back." He said, but even then, he wasnt sure if that was how it worked." That, or I'll just simply drop you off at tht house for well beings." He added under his breath, hoping she didnt hear him.

Mira stopped abruptly and turned, a look of slight worry in her eyes." Yah?" She asked, brushing some of her hair out of her face.

"Annnd. That brings us to what's next. Target practice!" Shawn sang." Oh, nice adgustment." He commented, noticing his feet.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Chaos
She just chuckled down at max before backing away her body disappeing into mist and darting away from the scene.
Haru
His golden eyes grew wide as he looked down at max her sent changing from darkness to something lighter that drove his senses crazy as his mind pulled him towards her soul.
" you smell...delightful max." he said with a grin.
Hyden
He puhe back his blood colored hair making I messy as he avoided her eyes.
" we both know I'm not fit to lead this house or anyone in it, I couldn't protect anyone of I tried." he paused putting his new found power out of mind." but you can, your strong and a much better leader then me Mira. Haru was going to give this place to you before me. What imtrying to say is I want you to take over Mira." his cheeks grew slightly red speaking to her feeling like a idiot as he lean against his doorframe.
Jayerly
She stayed silent as she clung to zach looking over his shoulder seeing the flickering red lights of the grudges eyes come in and out of view a he tool her away.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:25 pm

(Ehh.. I might drop out, I'm just not roleplayed with, I find this roleplay interesting but I need someone to roleplay with :3 I might stay still deciding)
SilentObserver

Postby mkairalla1 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Mira stared silently at Hyden. If she had had one of those crystal water glasses from the kitchen at the time, it would have been lying shattered on the floor. She squirmed nevously." Hyden...I...Hyden, I just got back from the mountains." She whimpered nervously, wringing her hands." P-people don't like me, either.." She added." I- I'm not a good leader, not like you. "She said, an awkward apologetic tone in her voice.

As they past the tree line, zach found his hand, which he had previously placed on jayerly's neck to help him keep her upright, tightening. A deadly grin crept up his face as he thought about how her soul would taste. A he was shaken back into the present, he dropped her, eyes wide as he stared at his hands." Princess." He whispered.

Max froze.(heheheh...XD bad joke, I know...)"h-Haru... Back up. Back away from me." She said, proud that her voice wasnt shaking that badly." I don't want to have to hurt you."
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Moonlight mumbled under her breath and sighed. Walking outside putting her hoodie over her head her eyes narrowed in hatred, "Folin... Come out... And play..." She said in a sing song voice.

Folin was disturbed, "Moonlight?" He asked and walked to her, "Are you okay?"

Moonlight looked him dead in the eyes as her red eyes stared him down, "The question is are you going to be?" Her mouth broke into a grin.
SilentObserver

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Hyden
He bit his lip Feeling a small flare of rage but surprised it knowing there was no reason for him to be mad at her.
"I-it's ok, I know it was to much to ask I just don't know if I'll be able to be a good leader when the time comes." as if on queue the alarm system sent him a warning over his phone someone was on the house grounds.
"Guess I'll have to try and be a leader now huh?" he said with a small tried smile at her pining himself off from the door and heading towards the large main room where he could see a figure dressed dOwn in white limping towards the house.
"Shiloh! Lucas!" he called out wanting two good fighters by his side in case something went wrong.
" she looks hurt but with everythings that's gone on lately I wouldn't trust anyone apporuching this house." he watched as the figure neared hi eye flashing bite to try and read her but he felt a sudden pain in his head when e tried and stopped backing a couple steps away from the window.
Jayerly
The feeling of being dropped felt like de sha vu and just like that time as she look up at zach her once vibrant red eyes faded to a deep forest green but this time they didn't flash back. She rubbed at The back of her neck where bruises had began to form from zachs rough grasp.
" I'm to far gone zach I'm never gonna be able to change back." she lowered her head her black hair covering her face once more and her dirt stained hands gripped the ground tearing at the grass.
Haru
He smirked.
" Hurt me? How could you hurt me more then you already have Max? You helped make me like this! I can't stop being like this it's just who I am now. And now I want your soul." his smirk widened into a grin and he drew his knife from his belt and he stepped toward her holding his hand above his head ready to strike her as lighting flashed behind him but he stop jumping away from the spot the strike not from him.
" what the-!" he was cut off as vines burst from the ground and wrapped around him holding to the spot
Lulu
"max!" she said sporting from the shadows. " I saw everything that happened. It's not safe to be around him he's going to kill you if r gets the chance." she said tightening the vines aroun haru as he struggled to get free.
" your not the only one that can control weather haru. I'm sorry I had to do this your not safe to be around us anymore." she said her emerald eyes looking overnat her past crush with a forlonging to be with him like all broken heart movies but she knew that time had past and she looked back to max.
" I'm offering for you to come back max its now or never. I know hyden will take you back in."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:59 pm

Moonlight snapped back into her own mind, "Hey Folin." She said and smiled.

Folin stared for a few, "Um.. Moonlight, are you alright...? You've been acting a lot more different." He looked around, "You're not becoming a grudge are you?" He asked and flattened his ears.

Moonlight frowned, "Please. If I did... I would be the weakest one around. I'd die first thing." She mumbled and trailed off in her sentence, "Plus no one even knows me here to care! I've gotten one look, not asked my name. In invisible to everyone here. I'm just going to leave." She sighed.
SilentObserver

Postby mkairalla1 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:41 pm

"H-Hyden! Wait!" She called out, racing after him, her black traveling coat which she had been wearing flapping in her wake." I can always... Help you lead... Or something. I'm always there for you, I always will be. You are like my brother." She said, at his side when Lucas appeared, rubbing his head." Yo." He said, rubbing his eyes and yawning.mra nodded to him.

Zach bit his lip." No." He screamed." I won't allow it. I dot want you hurt. Stay with me till morning. I'll take you to the house then. I swear I won't hurt you. You won't hear from me then. I justw any you to be safe, okay?" He asked, his voice going to a whimper. It wasnt normal for him to display such emotion." Here." He said, consentrating all of his energy into changing. In almost a second his black hair had changed to a blond and his red eyes were brown. If someone with the power to tell grudge apart from well beingS were to try to tea him right now? He would show up as an Indiferent, but of course, it was all an illusion." Ican stay like this, if it makes you comfortable."

Max glanced up at lulu, a sob in her throat. " I.... I can't. I've already hurt you. I don't want to bring on that pain." She yelled, tears now flowing freely down her cheeks
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:43 am

Hyden
He looked over at Mira.
" I know mira, I've always count on you I wont stop now." he said with a smile then turned to Lucas and Shiloh who just appered.
Shiloh
" what going on? It's like 3 in the morning.." he complained coming to stand on on hydens other side starring lazily at the figure outside.
" I can't sense whether or not she's good or not it's like I'm blocked." he said crossing his arms looking unsure.
Shiloh looke out the window the girl was limping badly.
" can't hurt to go check it out." he said openin the door to step outside not realizing in the moment just how dangerous this person could be.
Chaos
She smirked seeing a couple people gather bythe windows as she kept up her hurt act even squeaking out a slight help as she saw a door open a crack trying to convince the firey haired boy who seemed to be the most gulliable.
Lulu
"Max we never wanted you to leave even if you turned evil. " she walked over to max and offering her a hand as haru struggled behind her.
Jayerly
She looked up at zach shocked by his yelling an his showing of emotions.
"N-no zach...I liked you better the other way it how I'm used to seeing you i wouldnt like it any other way." she stood up from the ground looking around the woods.
" just promise if I fall asleep around you I'll wake up afterwards ok? I can handle myself otherwise." she tried her power again the ground shook under there feet slightly but no skeleton animals poppe out to he command like normal and she frowned.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's