*The day that we Died* (Not accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: *The day that we Died* (Read on for info)(OPEN)

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:57 am

Shiloh
he shook his head his hair quickly covering his face so she didn't see him blush,
" This forms good.." That and he didn't feel like being scared anymore today, and spiders were by the top of his scared list.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:45 am

Max laughed." And i thought you guys would be tougher then that girl trying to kill me over there. Said she wanted to increase her life... you never awnsered my other question... are either of ya injured in any way." She asked, hands on her hips. Max smiled gently at the both of them and wiggeled her fingers." I got some weird healing magic thinggy going on." She said.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:52 am

Shiloh
He glanced down at the cut on his arm recently wrapped by Rei,
" I'll be fine...and it seems were the same when it comes to healing magic but I just take others wounds, and sorry I'm not as tough as I look, Rei's probably better at fighting then I would be."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Max's harsh grin softened." I don't take other wounds, I heal them. Let me see it." She insisted, holding at out her hand for his arm, a small blue spark flickering on her finger." It doesn't cause me any pain, or else I would never use it!"she said, insisting on healing him.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Secret » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:58 am

I am sorry the image is horrible, it's off my phone the drawing is from my sketchbook. I uploaded it to photobucket if you want the big picture look here it's still a little blurry but it's the best I could get. Also yes, I did try adding the full image into Eldemore but it isn't working.

:Character name:
Dandan Isaia (Dan for short, surname pronounced "I-zai-yah")

:Type:
Indifferent

:Abilities:

Controls metal
-Example-
She can make it liquid/fluid increasing and decreasing the heat of the metal object/ore. However she can also take a gun apart from a distance, and put it back together if she so wishes. She can shape metal into any object she may choose, and is not obstructed by a lock and key.
Mixed metals (such as bronze) are harder to shape, and their final forms once Dan is done "playing" with them can be less refined than when she is using pure metals.

Her only weakness is electricity, a more violent form of fire. Lightning seems attracted to her during thunderstorms and Dan tries to stay away from manipulating electrical items as much as possible.

:Age:

:Gender:
Female

:The Day I Died:
The day had started out normal, as any day did. I had no reason to suspect that a death as violent as my own would end that fine October morning. School had just began, my math teacher writing up several equations on the whiteboard for us to solve. However nobody did, as you would expect from the lowest academic school in the state. Instead we chatted as if we were just out in a shopping centre, bumming around until the party that night. There was a party every single night leading up to Halloween, it was a tradition that had started back in year 7 when all of our grade went out to the beach every night and gathered around a huge bonfire to celebrate the fact that we hadn't yet been kicked out of school.

Considering our grade consisted of around 19 people at the time, it wasn't that big of a gathering, however it has grown a bit as there is now 32 students coming to the party tonight. While the venue changes we kept the tradition of the large bonfire.

School rushed through in the blink of an eye, it wasn't something that dragged on of course when you could openly chat to the people next to you without the teacher blinking an eye. In a school such as ours once you were a year in you knew everyone in the school, as long as you knew who to stay away from and who would happily spend an hour or two talking about absolutely nothing, you were fine.

The party started at 6 and went to the early hours of the morning, with everyone getting a little crazier as the night went on. Drinks got passed around from mouth to mouth with no thoughts on personal hygiene, and I cannot deny that I had a few swigs myself.

By 1am everyone was sitting around the huge bonfire, metal this year with hot coals sitting at the bottom. The huge flames rose higher than everyone at the gathering and we were all laughing, talking and staring into these enticing flames. Some were slurring slightly worse than others and staggering around like a bunch of idiots.

I was sitting off to the side of a log that wasn't quite as comfortable as I would have liked. A bunch of guys came up, jostling each other and smiling at a joke that I was obviously not included within. I wouldn't have been worried except for the fact that I hadn't seen any of these guys before, hangers on and party crashers aren't unheard of, however they are rare. In as small a party as that was the only thing that could possibly attract these people was the outrageously large bonfire. What was really weird was that they had not yet been kicked out.

"I'm not inshtereshted in you guysh okay? ...hic!" my voice hadn't come out as strong as I would have liked and the boys came up and dragged me away, asking me why a "sweetheart" such as myself was sitting alone. Soon we were next to the bonfire, and I could barely hear them over the large stereo playing on it's top volume a few metres away. Releasing me one of the men yelled loudly in my ear "Dance! Come on! Dance with me!" and started bopping out of time with the music.

All I did was stand stock still, glaring at the disgusting portray of a man that was leaping about in front of me. However his friends soon realised that I wasn't going to give in to their silly antics and started pushing me around to each other, yelling "Dance, baby dance!"

I tried to get away as any sane person would, but the drink had made my reflexes slow and my mind muddled, I couldn't make sense of the world around me. However it seems that I wasn't the only one with slowed reflexes as one of the guys didn't catch me properly.

The last thing that I saw was the iron spike through my heart and my blood pooling around the burning coals below. As far as I know that was the last Bonfire week party that they ever had.

:The Day I Woke Up:
I don't know why but it was almost a month after my death that I woke up. I can remember every single detail, however it wasn't the most... happy awakening.

I woke up in a jail cell.

From an unconventional death to a horrible awakening. It was hot and stuffy in there, surrounded by bleak metal and the screams and groans of my other inmates crowding my head and slowly driving me nuts. There was a knife next to me when I opened my eyes, and I have a theory that we come back in bodies over other victims of death. However I do not know the exact way they did it as my skin held no blemishes, no imperfections. I hid it of course, I couldn't imagine what the police might do should they find me in a cell with a knife.

One of the rare times when the knife came out of it's concealment and into my hands and one of the rare times I didn't worry about the guards coming to my cell was when I found out about my abilities.

I was fingering the knife pondering over how this body's previous owner had met their demise when suddenly the tip bent slightly. Such a thing I would usually say was my imagination, but when you're within a cell with nothing else to do the slightest distraction is a blessing. I spent days focusing on this knife making manipulating the metal into several different shapes and structures. However there is no way to measure a day or night within solitary confinement (apart from when they bring you the food) and so I cannot accurately say for how many days I honed my skill for.

There came the day when I had enough and bent the metals bars around my prison, making my own way out of hell. I will not say how many men I killed that day, but what I can say is that it was out of self-defence. Back then, because of those days within my special little cell I will not deny that I was a grudge. However I could not be too far gone as my anger was sated through the deaths of hundreds, and there aren't many who make it back. I cannot help but wonder if bits and pieces from the person this body used to be had made it through the cracks in my consciousness, if they were still slowly poisoning my mind.

I will not ask for forgiveness from whoever may be sitting upstairs, as if they truly cared they would not let people go through hell and back as many times as I have.

Let's just hope that I hang onto my sanity to make peace with whoever had brought me back. I should grudge them, I know it. For making me go through those days of torture but how could they know such a thing would happen? We don't know the secrets of this world when we are born, we can only hope that we can get a glimpse at them when we are born again.

:Other:
I did read the rules, but this RP seems fantastic enough already, I honestly don't have any improvements to suggest.

(Can I start straight away? Oh and I apologise for any spelling/grammatical errors in the above, I usually go through what I've written and correct stuff [I will be doing this for individual RP posts] however I can't be bothered to do it for something as long as this is.)
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:20 pm

(Accepted, Great job on details like when she died and when she woke up, I might use the 'Day I woke up' as another thing to fill out when joining it was a nice touch, You may start right away but i'm not sure if anyone's open, I know there's a group in the forest and my grudge is wandering around town)

Shiloh
He gave in and gave her his arm, he didn't think the cut was that bad but if the pretty girl insisted he gave in.The more they stayed in this one area the more he could also pick up on the smell of death max and rei were talking about.
" That's the stench you guys keep talking about?...Smells like someone left there trash out here." He gave a nervous laugh knowing it might not be true and there could be something dead or dying around them.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:09 pm

Max sniffed again." Ugh. My human nose is no good." She growled, grabbing shilohs arm and none to gently. She raised her other hand, the one with the dancing blue spark, and placed it on his arm. It danced around the bandage for a few seconds before sinking in. The bandage lit up for a second, then it was still." You can take the bandage off." She said simply, stepping away." I'm going to turn back into a dog." She said, her form shimmering. She flickered for a second and suddenly, standing in her place was a Great Dane. She sniffed the air and felt a growl rise in her throat.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Secret » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:58 pm

Soul_Evans wrote:(Accepted, Great job on details like when she died and when she woke up, I might use the 'Day I woke up' as another thing to fill out when joining it was a nice touch, You may start right away but i'm not sure if anyone's open, I know there's a group in the forest and my grudge is wandering around town)

Shiloh
He gave in and gave her his arm, he didn't think the cut was that bad but if the pretty girl insisted he gave in.The more they stayed in this one area the more he could also pick up on the smell of death max and rei were talking about.
" That's the stench you guys keep talking about?...Smells like someone left there trash out here." He gave a nervous laugh knowing it might not be true and there could be something dead or dying around them.

(Thanks I tried to link how she died to the abilities and weaknesses that she has now. E.g. the metal through her heart, she controls metal. The fire around her as she died, Dan's dislike of thunderstorms and electricity.

Anyway I'll go back and read the last few pages so I have an idea of what is happening in the RP, anyone mind me joining in with their character(s) in the rp?)
ImageImage
Secret

Postby mkairalla1 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Um... I don't believe that max is currently open... Sorry..
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Secret » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:42 am

mkairalla1 wrote:Um... I don't believe that max is currently open... Sorry..

(It's fine if a character isn't I was just putting the question out there)

We don't know the secrets of this world
When we are born
We can only hope that we can get a glimpse
When we are born again.

Dan was stalking through the poorer parts of the city, after escaping from jail she had changed her appearance dramatically. Dying her hair black (opposed to the body's older blonde). It was a little comforting as well because when she had first been reincarnated every time the blonde hair Dan had received a little shock and another reminder that everything was not the same. While her old hair was brown, the black hair was much easier to deal with and it also gave her the bonus that not every single person who saw her would try to turn her in.

Dan, for safety, was practically dripping in metal. She had several piercings in her ears, more than 15 chains of varying lengths around her neck, exactly 27 bangles and 1 or 2 rings on each finger. There was more of course hidden in pockets and other places on her person. It was her safe guard against... everything. Everything was a weapon, even if it did make her look like some rough goth.

The area Dan was currently in was known for its gangs and she made sure to keep her hood up and her face within it's shadows as ever since the... incident she has tried to stay away from men in general. Alleyways filled with garbage, blood and some other unmentionables passed her by until she got to one of the most rundown hotels in the country, sadly it was all Dan could afford. Besides, at this point she'd do anything for a proper meal and a bed.
ImageImage
Secret

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's