Ѧʋℓтιғαи∂σм Ɔιтʏ (multifandom RP) Open and Always Accepting!

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

what should happen next?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:58 pm

A meteor crashes into the city and an unexpected visitor arrives
50%
A tidal wave crashes ashore leaving someone in a tangle of seaweed once it leaves
No votes
A tornado comes down and leaves someone in a pile of rubble
50%
A sandstorm unexpectedly ocurrs and the characters find someone buried underneath a sand dune
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: Ѧʋℓтιғαи∂σм Ɔιтʏ (multifandom RP) Open and Always Accept

Postby Yummy Kitty » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:39 pm

Annabethchase wrote:Image
♦Name♦
Tessa Gray
♦Age♦
She is immortal, but is stuck at the age of around 18 to 19
♦Gender♦ Female
♦Personallity♦ Fierce and brave, faces any challenge with dignity. She was born in the early London period and has lvdd every since. She has seen many loved ones die and will go to any lengths to make sure it doesn't happen again.
♦Species♦ Warlock
♦Fandom origin♦ The Infernal Devices (some times considered as part of the mortal instruments)
♦Any powers or abilities?♦ She is a warlock but does not have a warlocks mark. she can shape shift but only when having an item of theirs or knowing the person well. she cannot shift into animals, only people. Being a warlock she is also immortal.
♦other♦She is a widow

thank you for signing up, and welcome to teh city~ (mini-mod here ouo)
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

â•‘You say LEGEND, we say Imageâ•‘

╪Charizard Is Delicious To Eat╪
At least 10% of people think
Aralas is sassier than Startedraining
Put this in your signature if
you are one of the 90% that think
Startedraining is sassier.

And No, I'm Not PewDiePie

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby skepticalish » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Tessa observed her surroundings with expert eyes, taking in every little detail. She didn't know where she was and she couldnt see anyone in any direction. She squinted her eyes and peered off into the distance, way off in the horizon she spotted a city. Considering her options she decided it was her best chace of finding any answer to where she was and why. She started to jog forward, she found she was quickly out of breath. her hand flew to her neck for the reassuring tick of her necklace only to rember that the small clockwork gears had ceased to work. She continued at a fair pace torwards the city wondering what lied ahead.

(Hope this was what i was sposed to do?)
i don't have a signature bc i don't have talent ty
skepticalish

Postby Yummy Kitty » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:29 am

not exactly, we all have a group with the two hiccups, the film (controlled by me) and the books and it's awkward honestly. you can go to the group if you want so that you won't be a ghost lying around but it's kind of your choice actually.)
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby skepticalish » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:18 am

(Just find a group to join?)
i don't have a signature bc i don't have talent ty
skepticalish

Postby Zashic » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Freddy Fazbear
~Age~
None he is a animatronic
(robot)
~Gender~
Male
~Personality~
WIP
~Species~
Animatronic bear
~Fandom origin~
Five nights at Freddy's
~Any powers/ablities?~
Wip
~Other~
None

Bonnie
~Age~

None,again a robot
~Gender~
Male. surprise?
~Personality~
WIP
~Species~
Animatronic bunny
~Fandom oringin~
Five nights at Freddy's
~Any powers/abilities?~
wip
~Other~

Chica
~Age~

None but usualy is known
as the youngest
~Gender~
Female
~Personality~
WIP
~Species~
Animatronic chicken
~Fandom oringin~
Five nights at Freddy's
~Any powers/abilities?~
wip
~Other~

Not finished yet sorry its taking awhile XD

Last edited by Zashic on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hello merry Christmas!
I'm Foxeslovechristmas but call me Zasha (My screen name)
I am a American girl that is major geek and Mormon.
I own 1 dog, 4 puppies & 1 cat I love them very much.
I like many things like fnaf,reading,art,drawing,Pokemon
music,YouTube,Video games,waffles,fantasy,animals,
Also I love role-playing if you have one I would love
to join, just ask me!

Links
Vulpa kits adopt:X| Pokemon RP:X|
Chicken-smoothie:My username there is XfoxeslovefnafX|
Zashic

Postby Yummy Kitty » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:01 am

Annabethchase wrote:(Just find a group to join?)

pretty much, yeah ^^
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Re: Ѧʋℓтιғαи∂σм Ɔιтʏ (multifandom RP) Open

Postby Sciencin' » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:14 pm

-
Last edited by Sciencin' on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yawn
Sciencin'

Postby Yummy Kitty » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:23 am

Unisus wrote:[img][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/15hfsy0.jpg[/img][/img]

♦Name♦
Akyra Andraste Faladon

♦Age♦

♦gender♦
Female

♦personality♦
Akyra is a sarcastic, independent loner. She's lived in isolation for much of her life and has learned to rely on herself for her own basic needs. When it comes to social situations, she prefers to avoid them in general due to her short temper and awkwardness, preferring to work alone in splendid isolation. This is due to several things- first off, she can't cooperate with others; second, her inability to express herself and her feelings, causing her to be often misunderstood. She finds it hard to trust others- the only one she trusts completely is herself. She can't express her feelings and even considers that a weakness, so is often misunderstood as having no feelings except anger and frustration, though it's far from the truth.
Akyra hates to admit weakness of any kind, and gets rather defensive if anyone asks her if something's wrong. She's not very good at asking for or accepting favors, generally preferring to do everything on her own. She's easy to annoy and doesn't have any patience with idiots. She's also sometimes seen as arrogant, and it's true that she won't admit that she can't do something, at least not easily. However, it's because she's secretly afraid that she's not good enough. She is very spacey, and personal space is a must-have. She doesn't easily surrender to stress or pressure, is rarely afraid of anything, and no one's ever seen her cry.
Sometimes, however, she's extremely quiet, and can act much older than she really is. She's often yearning to be accepted or at least respected by the others. She is surprisingly smart and creative, but tends to have bad luck, thus her sarcastic and self-deprecating personality. She relies on logic and common sense, and applies this wherever she goes, whether to a fight or simply winning an argument. When working with other people, she has a no-nonsense attitude that tends to scare people into action. She gets frustrated easily and has an arrogant tendency to think she can do everything better than others. Most people find her love for fantasy books, movies, and mythical animals rather surprising because of these traits.
If you do manage to befriend her, Akyra is actually quite nice to be around- she's got a sense of humor, and is rather competitive in a friendly way. She's always going to be there to kick butt for you- loyal to the end. Around her friends, she opens up a bit more with her feelings, at least. She has a love for the outdoors and spends a lot of her time in the forest, still one of her favorite places. Her lifestyle means she has more enemies than friends, and though she doesn't show it much, she does sometimes wish this was different. Even around friends, she can't express herself well, and gets frustrated when others don't understand her feelings, even though she never explains them.

♦Species♦
Country ^.^

♦Fandom origin♦
Hetalia

♦Any powers or abilities?♦
She can't be killed or wounded easily, unless by a fellow country. A wound that would be fatal to a human would knock her out for a few hours, but she would heal. Small wounds will heal almost instantly. A single human couldn't really do much damage to her.

♦other♦

accepted ^.^
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby Sciencin' » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:02 pm

((What's going on at the moment? Where can I jump in? :3))
yawn
Sciencin'

Postby Yummy Kitty » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:02 am

Theres a group with two hiccups, but it seems like the book hiccup is kinds offline. Basically, everyone's offline except for me (series hiccup))
┌

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty