Beasts Among Us

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Beasts Among Us

Postby Distortionist » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:27 am

(Kay, I didn't see any recent posts about it :3)
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Wolf » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:21 am

PoisonWolf wrote:Rags went cross eyed as the boy petted his muzzle. He shooke his head to right himself. He looked up and blinked, and then nodded, bobbing his head. He licked the boy's hand to show he wouldn't hurt him. Rags was a hunter, not a soldier, after all.

(I just go with whatever works x3)

James~
He giggled quietly and pulled his hand back slightly, a grin spreading across his face. "Cool... I'm a loner." He responded after a moment and moved his hand his head, scratching behind his ear. He stepped back slightly and glanced over the wolves fur and eyes. His body structure seemed adapted to running; comisdering his muscular legs and hindquarters... Henwas a hunter?

(( Im changing his personality soon...))
Wolf

Postby Sneky » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:05 pm

Caleb was walking through the somewhat barren forest, when a shot rang out. He stood at attention, and scanned the surroundings. Presumibly nothing, until he looked on the ground. A small bullet lay crumpled and steaming, the only thing shielding it from impacting Caleb was a dead tree. He attempted to pick up the bullet, but the metal stung his hand with an intesity that was near lethal. There was only one thing that could do that to a Werecreature. Silver. The hunters were upgrading their weapons, and now becoming a serious threat. He had to warn the pack. Caleb ran off to the house, hoping to find refuge for a few nights before he would have to confront Cree and Kandence about this new danger.

Hey, I'm a Musician/Artist
that's up for chatting about pretty much anything.

~I'm up at unusual hours, so sorry if I don't see
trades/messages 'till late at night.

~Regarding trades, I only really trade for wish list pets,
and I don't trade anything I don't have a double of.

~I used to be the.Marshmallow.Owl

~Shiny new chatacter thread (yum yum)

Trades: Open
PM's: Open
Sneky

Postby Distortionist » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Skrill/Glory

Skrill perched on a branch, her talons ripping into the hard wood. Her observation of the starry sky was quickly interrupted by a crashing sound. Curious, she peered down at the ground and made out a form running through the undergrowth. Was that Caleb? She wondered what he could be doing, torn between finding out or staying put.

(Is it night time?)
Last edited by Distortionist on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby PoisonWolf » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:35 pm

Rags made a content groan, his eyes half-closed when James scratched behind his ear, just in the right place he couldn't reach by himself. He sneezed slightly, and noticed James staring at him. He made a weird face and then tried to shift back into a human. Except he couldn't. He sighed. He often had trouble shifting back into a human, although turning into a fox was no problem, in fact, if he wasn't careful, Rags often found himself turning into a fox at the most random, inopportune moments. He pricked his ears slightly when he heard a gunshot in the distance, but didn't think too much of it. He had to focus on the more immediate problem; turning back into a human!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PoisonWolf

Postby Wolf » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:36 pm

James~
James smiled softly, but that faded when his head jerked up towards the gunshot sound. A deep growl rumbled out of his human chest instictivley as he took a step away and look around anxiously. He looked back at the werewolf, a confused look on his face. "Why aren't you turning into a human yet?" He asked as if the wolf would answer.
More friggin WB
Wolf

Postby Sneky » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:16 am

(Yup, it would probably be around midnight.)

Sadie was about out of the woods, when a gunshot rang out. Funny, they don't allow hunting in these woods. She dismissed the shot until the pungent smell of silver wafted in her direction. It stung her nostrils, and made her want to scream. Instead she clamped her hands over her mouth, and ran back toward civilization. The hunters are getting smarter, she thought. This is bad.

Hey, I'm a Musician/Artist
that's up for chatting about pretty much anything.

~I'm up at unusual hours, so sorry if I don't see
trades/messages 'till late at night.

~Regarding trades, I only really trade for wish list pets,
and I don't trade anything I don't have a double of.

~I used to be the.Marshmallow.Owl

~Shiny new chatacter thread (yum yum)

Trades: Open
PM's: Open
Sneky

Postby Distortionist » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:17 am

K, thanks ^-^))
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby qwertypi303 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Cyrene/Alvira - African Crowned Eagle - Soldier

Alvira cocked her head to the side. Was that just a gunshot just now? Illegal hunting? This was a protected area... She blinked, and took off. They say that birds don't have a very good sense of smell, but even Alvira could smell the tang of silver as she flew low over the trees. Or, maybe that was because she was a were creature. Nobody in their right mind would use a silver bullet. Silver is expensive, and probably does poorly in hunting because it is very soft, and has a very high heat and electrical conductivity rate. Silver is also easily broken and heavier than iron. Silver was deadly to werecreatures though. Hunters are in the forest. Alvira wheeled around and flew as fast as she could toward a safe spot, namely her home. She stopped once to collect the bow and arrows that she had left behind.
qwertypi303

Postby PoisonWolf » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:16 am

Rags shook his head and whined uneasily, crouching, tucking his tail underneath him. He focused and breathed deeply, trying to be calm despite his panic. He focused really hard on turning back into a human, and suddenly he was on two legs again. His tail swished- wait, his tail? "Son of a-" Skylar yelped quietly, turning around, trying to see his tail.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PoisonWolf

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's